Next Plumbing

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Florida

3108 Santa Barbara Blvd # 105

Cape Coral, FL 33914

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

At Next Plumbing, our number one priority has always been to provide top-quality plumbing work for our customers. Perhaps, one of the great testaments to this is the recognition we have received from respected organizations and our peers throughout the years. next Plumbing is a fully licensed & fully insured plumbing company. We do not charge overtime to our customers in need of after hours emergency service. We provide world class service 24/7. Your complete satisfaction is what we continue to strive for. Next Plumbing has become one of the most trusted plumbing service providers in the area serving both residential and commercial properties. We are proud of the lifelong relationships we’ve built with our loyal customers throughout the years, and we are looking forward to building one with you as well. ...

plumbers (638)water heaters (135)drain cleaning (76)sewer cleaning (29)drain pipe installation (19)water softeners (19)well & water pump repair (3)home remodeling (28)water damage restoration (15)small appliance repair (12)septic tank service (11)pool cleaning (1)

08/30/2021

they are excellent, been using the service for tears now. keeping they card means they are good!

Description of Work
plumbing

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

07/28/2021

He did a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Remodel of master shower

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

07/12/2021

CJ from Next Plumbing did a terrific job installing my new kitchen faucet. He was on time, quickly quoted me the installation cost which was very fair, removed the old faucet, and installed the new one in about an hour. The whole job was very professionally done!

Description of Work
Replace a kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/09/2021

New plumbing issue and second visit from NEXT Plumbing with Tony as our requested technician. He was once again prompt, meticulous, honest, polite, helpful and trustworthy just as his first visit. I cannot imagine hiring another plumber when you have had the best! Thank you Tony.

Description of Work
Both showers where not giving very hot water and one had black rubber particles coming out of faucet.

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

04/05/2021

Nick A from Next Plumbing did a great job! He was polite and very professional. I would recommend this company to all my friends.

Description of Work
Tub spout replacement

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

04/02/2021

quick service. Cost higher than expected but within range for average cost per Google. Worker was excellent and great work ethics for a perfect install. Very willing to explain that job as it progressed

Description of Work
replace existing hotter heater due to tank/heater element leak

Category plumbing,water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/16/2021

plumber was very professional and personable. The work was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
replace valve under sink and behind refrigerator

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/13/2021

Excellent as always. I had signed for one of their protection plans (which I highly recommend) and had my 6 mo. inspection done. Every time I have a serviceman do some work, I always learn something new. All the work/service that they have done for me over the last 4 yrs since we moved to Fl. have been has been excellent, professional & reasonable in cost. I would highly recommend them to anybody ...

Description of Work
Home inspection. Needed a couple of toilet flappers changed and water heater flushed.

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/26/2021

Great service. Very professional. We will hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace Laundryroom spigots

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/25/2021

Wonderful experience. From the appointment setting to the final repair, Tony did an awesome job. He arrived on time, repair and options were fully explained and price was fair. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Reverse Osmosis line repair.

Category plumbing,water softeners

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

Plumbing - drain cleaning & repair, tankless & traditional water heaters, limited mobility bathrooms & kitchens, fixtures, garbage disposals, remodeling,faucets, leak detection, sewer & septic services, outdoor plumbing, toilets, piping & re-piping.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available