Next Plumbing

Founded 2011 • With Angi since March 2011

At Next Plumbing, our number one priority has always been to provide top-quality plumbing work for our customers. Perhaps, one of the great testaments to this is the recognition we have received from respected organizations and our peers throughout the years. next Plumbing is a fully licensed &

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

plumbers (645)water heaters (136)drain cleaning (76)sewer cleaning (29)water softeners (20)drain pipe installation (19)well & water pump repair (3)home remodeling (28)water damage restoration (15)small appliance repair (12)septic tank service (11)pool cleaning (1)

08/19/2022

Sandy H.

Company got me a technician right away to fix the water leaking from toilet handle. Alex arrived on time and explained the problem (which matched to what I found on youtube). In addition, he replaced my leaky faucet so I didn't have to make another call about that. Great service and great communication.

Description of Work
fixed leaky toilet

Work Completed On 08/19/2022

05/25/2022

ROGER F.

Knowledgeable, courteous, and reasonable

Description of Work
Install, Repair or Replace Plumbing or Fixtures

Work Completed On 03/10/2021

03/17/2022

Aubrie S.

We had to have some fixtures replaced on out bathroom and kitchen sinks due to insurance, and they came out quickly and got the job done fast. They were professional and cleaned up after, I was very happy with the job done!

Description of Work
Sink fixture replacement

Work Completed On 11/01/2021

03/05/2022

Charles C.

Very bad establishment. Unprofessional and they take advantage of the elderly. They did not finish the work they were paid to do. When we contacted them to come back out and finish, they requested more money, although they charged way over the quoted price. Run from this establishment!

Description of Work
Replace bathtub

Work Completed On 03/04/2022

We are sorry you feel that way. We do not discriminate against anyone, in any manner. We value all of our customers. Our thousands of positive reviews (and lack of negative reviews) across multiple platforms only solidifies that statement. There is a reason we are one of the top plumbing companies in the nation. We have gone above and beyond from the very beginning in an attempt to keep you happy, even offering to hand deliver your invoice to your home. We provided you with pricing up front prior to starting the job that was what you paid. Not a penny more. If there was any change from the initial price, please bring it to our attention. We actually made 2 return visits to take care of non related issues for you at no cost. If there was something that was not performed, we would be more than happy to get the issue resolved.

12/21/2021

steve C.

I'm generally a hard grader but was very pleased with my experience and would not hesitate to hire again or recommend them. They were honest, thoughtful, explained everything in great detail and followed up and took responsibility when things weren't right initially. I called on a Saturday afternoon during high season and they were able to send out a tech in a few hours for their standard non-emergency charge (pleasantly surprised). Chris T, the tech was personable and responsible. After quickly identifying the issue (fill valve) he quickly made the repairs. Unfortunately after he left the toilet began to run intermitetly (once every 10-15 minutes for only a second or two). This was a new issue, but the toilet was still running. I called back to the office on Monday afternoon and scheduled a service call for Tuesday. Chris came back, identified the issue as a old/faulty flush valve. He also apologized for not doing further diagnostics on the original call. Before he did the work we agreed on the price for the part. I was not charged for him to come out, nor was I charged for his time. Just for the part. Changing out the flush valve is fairly involved including removing the entire tank from the toilet. To make a long story short we ended up needing a genuine Kohler part (more expensive) which he had to source. I was not charged for the difference in price. The bottom line was Chris / Next Plumbing were honest. They made things right at no charge to me. The whole operation from the reservation to the repair were very professional. I have had some bad experiences with other service providers and found Next Plumbing to be a refreshing change. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Running toilet

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

11/24/2021

LISA R.

We were once again very pleased with the work performed by NEXT plumbing. We have used them several times before. This time our technician was Chris T. He arrived right on time and very quickly analyzed the problem, gave us a quote and went right to work. Chris was very friendly, courteous and efficient. He explained the details of what he would be doing and also explained the company's customer protection plan options. We decided to add a plan and feel it will be a very good maintenance and cost saving plan in the future. We highly recommend NEXT plumbing!

Description of Work
rebuilt leaking toilet

Work Completed On 11/23/2021

11/05/2021

Jacob H.

Everything went extremely well both times I hired Next Plumbing. Their master plumber Art is a great guy and has always been extremely honest and helpful. They've done several things such as replacing a water heater, replacing all toilets, replacing angel stops and faucet aerators and even hyperchlorinating our plumbing lines.

Description of Work
Water heater, toilets, etc

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 11/04/2021

08/30/2021

Steven E.

they are excellent, been using the service for tears now. keeping they card means they are good!

Description of Work
plumbing

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

07/28/2021

Don S.

He did a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
Remodel of master shower

Work Completed On 07/10/2021

07/12/2021

George P.

CJ from Next Plumbing did a terrific job installing my new kitchen faucet. He was on time, quickly quoted me the installation cost which was very fair, removed the old faucet, and installed the new one in about an hour. The whole job was very professionally done!

Description of Work
Replace a kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 07/12/2021

06/09/2021

Ann H.

New plumbing issue and second visit from NEXT Plumbing with Tony as our requested technician. He was once again prompt, meticulous, honest, polite, helpful and trustworthy just as his first visit. I cannot imagine hiring another plumber when you have had the best! Thank you Tony.

Description of Work
Both showers where not giving very hot water and one had black rubber particles coming out of faucet.

Work Completed On 05/20/2021

04/05/2021

Kathy M.

Nick A from Next Plumbing did a great job! He was polite and very professional. I would recommend this company to all my friends.

Description of Work
Tub spout replacement

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

04/02/2021

Donald M.

quick service. Cost higher than expected but within range for average cost per Google. Worker was excellent and great work ethics for a perfect install. Very willing to explain that job as it progressed

Description of Work
replace existing hotter heater due to tank/heater element leak

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

03/16/2021

John H.

plumber was very professional and personable. The work was done quickly and efficiently.

Description of Work
replace valve under sink and behind refrigerator

Work Completed On 03/16/2021

03/13/2021

Joseph M.

Excellent as always. I had signed for one of their protection plans (which I highly recommend) and had my 6 mo. inspection done. Every time I have a serviceman do some work, I always learn something new. All the work/service that they have done for me over the last 4 yrs since we moved to Fl. have been has been excellent, professional & reasonable in cost. I would highly recommend them to anybody who needs plumbing work done. Tony was the last technician to do service at my home and I can't say enough good things about him. In my book, Net Plumbing is A1 rated.

Description of Work
Home inspection. Needed a couple of toilet flappers changed and water heater flushed.

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

02/26/2021

Barbara H.

Great service. Very professional. We will hire them again.

Description of Work
Replace Laundryroom spigots

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/25/2021

Donna R.

Wonderful experience. From the appointment setting to the final repair, Tony did an awesome job. He arrived on time, repair and options were fully explained and price was fair. I would definitely use them again and highly recommend.

Description of Work
Reverse Osmosis line repair.

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/24/2021

Steve C.

He came quickly and on time, was knowledgable and explained everything he was doing and why. Thank you!

Description of Work
Emergency sewer pipe repair

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

Work Completed On 02/10/2021

02/18/2021

Woodrow J.

Easy to schedule and the technician (Nick) arrived right on time. Looked at the current valve and provided pricing. Work was completed quickly and everything was cleaned up. Great experience.

Description of Work
Replace pressure relief valve on water heater

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/02/2021

Michael B.

Great...CJ was great...came early...very efficient...put up with me bugging him while he worked

Description of Work
Hoy Water Heater

Work Completed On 02/02/2021

11/06/2020

David B.

The service person (Dave 0), was very professional. He took the time to explain why my water heater had failed and to make a customize recommendation as to which replacement heater would work best for me. Well I’m not a plumber myself, he seem to work very efficiently and effectively uninstalling my old water heater and installing the new one. I was really impressed that this company sent out a repair person the same day I requested one. He even came very late in the day and stayed Well into the early evening to get my water heater installed. Very friendly, very professional, very efficient, very effective – what else could you want an a plumber. Obviously, this firm [and Dave O. In particular] Will be my “go to”plumbers from here on out.

Description of Work
Replace water heater.

Category small appliance repair, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/04/2020

10/21/2020

Brian M.

Jason did a great job. Prompt and helpful. The annual service contract includes full system inspections and minor repairs. It's a great idea.

Description of Work
Annual Inspection and water heater flushing minor repairs.

Category small appliance repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/20/2020