Frozen pipes pose a safety threat to your home’s plumbing—and also to you. But while locating frozen pipes in your home is sometimes the hardest part, these four tips will help you safely and effectively find the problem areas.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Sioux City, IA
There are 8 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Sioux City
- K&J Sewer And DrainAfter the problem was diàgnosed and a few unforseen glitches all went well. My plumber's name was Jason. He was very knowledgeable and polite. I will recommend JASON to others because he was honest and fair Great job!!
- K&J Sewer And DrainWhere do I start?!? If I could give Jason 10 stars, I would. He was at my house an hour after I called in a panic when several drains were clogged and unusable. He was professional, friendly, and got right to work. His experience and problem-solving skills were clear right from the start. When my old pipes for one drain didn’t allow him to snake down far enough to clear the clog, he simply moved to another drain to do what needed to be done. Shortly after that, the clog(s) was cleared. When I despaired out loud while he was in the first drain that it didn’t sound promising, he simply replied, “Don’t worry, I’ll get it cleared!” I would absolutely recommend Jason to anyone and everyone who needs an experienced, honest, friendly and hard-working plumber, and will be sending my family and friends his contact information. I’m already making a list of other plumbing projects I’d like him to do for me. Seriously, the world needs more people like him read less
- Pro Handyman ServicesIn the middle of his busy day he made time to stop by and help us out when all others were going to be 2 to 3 weeks. He took care of the leaking pipe and was very affordable! I recommend!!
- Pro Handyman ServicesThis is the second time Mark and his wife have installed kitchen cabinets, crown molding on the cabinet tops, and countertops. His work is excellent and done in a timely manner. We recommend his finish carpentry.
- Moos PlumbingGreat job, showed up early after calling ahead first. Was professional and got all the work done in a timely manner.
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam read less
- Rainsoft Of NE Iowa IncExcellent Service. Technician was knowledgeable, courteous, professional, considerate and efficient. Service was prepaid so paperwork was minimal. Overall experience was great.
- Rainsoft Of NE Iowa IncOn time, done quickly, pleasant personnel. Have done business with Rainsoft for nearly 20 years with no problems.
- Neighbors Heating Cooling Plumbing & GeothermalThey come very quickly and are very thorough. They are also neat with their work and professional! I've never had any problems with them, or the work they have done for me. They have saved me on many occasions. I had a water heater go out on a weekend in the past and they came out that day to help me! The workers are very nice also. I would very highly recommend them. They are the best read less
- Neighbors Heating Cooling Plumbing & GeothermalI have been a Neighbors customer for 14 years. I have never thought about switching to other companies that provide similar services. Neighbors staff have always been courteous over the phone when scheduling appointments, listening to issues or getting those weekend calls. The service techs do an excellent job of explaining issues and options when problems arise. In the case of my sump pump, I actually have three pumps. I pump 1 checked to be sure it was operating correctly and the tech noticed that the switch was failing because water would rise a couple of inches above the pump before it would kick on. He did a great job of explaining to me how my sump pumps were installed and how they work as backups for the first. I'm glad he had one in his van that day because it seems like the new pump has been working nonstop with all the rain that we have received since spring. I am a member of Neighbor's Comfort Club, so it is up to them to schedule my air conditioning and furnace checks so I don't have to worry. It is also great that they have service techs on call on the weekends and I usually get a call back within 30 minutes after calling the answering service. I would highly recommend Neighbors to anyone read less
Plumbers in Sioux City
- Business Description:Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.orgRecent Review:Work on it one day but had to come back the next for a re-adjustment. THIS WAS DONE AT NO COST!!!!!!!!!!Wesley B.
- Business Description:Neighbors Heating and Cooling Additional phone numbers - 515-232-7777 or 515-832-2901Recent Review:Comprehensive discussion of what will be done, included pictures, good discussion of the actual mechanism that removes the radon. Once scheduled the process was completed in about 3 hours - walked me through what was done. The final product looked just liked the pictures. Discussed maintenance before leaving. All went well and was pleased. Radon's now at healthy levels read lessJoseph L.
- Business Description:Commercial, Residential, Family Owned & Operated, Over 50 Years Combined Experience. Hours: 24 Hours 7 Days.Recent Review:Great job, showed up early after calling ahead first. Was professional and got all the work done in a timely manner.Brian D.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:Locally owned.Recent Review:Wow! The plumber knew within two seconds what the problem was just by looking at it, when the company that installed it during a remodel did not know what was wrong and did not fix it, but charged me for the service call anyway! Wrenn's came out right away. The plumber was exceptionally friendly, and diagnosed the problem in seconds. He ran back to the shop to get the part, and had it fixed in literally a few minutes. I have used Wrenn's for two major projects in the past - tearing up the basement floor to replace a broken drain pipe, and replacing my waste stack from the attic to the basement. Both jobs were completed in a timely, professional fashion at a reasonable price. I am a customer for life! I have been using Wrenn's for 27 years read lessMindy T.
- Business Description:I have been in the home const. and remodling industry for 39 years. We can help you with all of your home improvement needs! Custom Cabinetry kitchen and bathroom remodeling decks room additions Etc we accept all major credit card read lessRecent Review:In the middle of his busy day he made time to stop by and help us out when all others were going to be 2 to 3 weeks. He took care of the leaking pipe and was very affordable! I recommend!!Terry R.
- Business Description:Thrasher services Nebraska, Western Iowa, Central and Western Kansas* and Northeast Missouri, providing foundation repair for settling and wall stabilization, basement waterproofing, concrete lifting and leveling, radon testing & mitigation, crawl space encapsulation, egress window installation and electrical services. At Thrasher, we work every day to challenge the status quo and provide an unparalleled experience for each of our customers. With over 45 years of experience, you can rest easy.. read lessRecent Review:We did a lot of research prior to hiring Thrasher and we were not disappointed. Frankly I had been in denial (and fear) about the work I knew we needed done on our Midtown Omaha home because I was so concerned about the cost and impact on our brick Tudor. We had a crack in the brick near our garage and our basement had been leaking for a number of years with hard rains. From the start of the process, Thrasher was outstanding in terms of communication and education about what they do. Before we met with our Systems Design Specialist, Anthony, we had received e-mails and calls to confirm the date, along with a packet of educational materials about home foundations and waterproofing. When Anthony came to our home, he was very professional and performed a full inspection about our concerns. He prepared an estimate and we selected what was best for us following a thorough review of options he presented. The foundation work was completed first in ONE day. The basement waterproofing was completed the next week over a two-day time frame. The workers were very professional and arrived at the time they arranged with us. In regard to the basement waterproofing, we discovered one small issue. They came out immediately to correct this and all has been worked wonderfully since. We are very pleased with their work and commitment to customer service. Highly recommend Thrasher to anyone considering foundation or waterproofing work read lessBruce H.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Foulk Bros Plumbing & Heating of Sioux City.Recent Review:They replaced the faucet and didn't work initially, they came back and fixed and made it work completely.Kim R.
- Business Description:Riley Plumbing has seven employees, all residential and commercial plumbing, we offer water softener rental, we do sub-contracting work, billing is submitted after work is completed and the customers are happy with the job read lessRecent Review:This was a small repair job that should have required only one plumber for a short period of time. This plumbing company sent two people and it appears that they billed for two people. They showed up and were shown the leak and even though the leak location was identified when the appointment was made they did not bring the new fixtures to replace the leaking on. They then returned to their shop (both people) to get the new fixture. I was also apparently billed for the time (~40 minutes) it took for them to get the part. I would have thought it would be prudent for one person to stay behind and disassemble the leaking fixture while the other retrieved the part but they both went back to their shop. When they returned, one of the plumbers repaired the leak while the other stood and watched the entire time. Once the repair was complete it was discovered that the pressure switch was not shutting off properly. They agreed it was likely a bad pressure switch due to water contamination from the pinhole leak. Again, they had to return (another 30 - 40 minutes) to the shop (both people) for a pressure switch. They replaced the pressure switch and all worked fine. In total, including trips back and forth to their shop they took about 3 hours. My bill came in at over $500 including $385 for labor. I called their office and ask to speak to Dan Riley about the invoice and was told he was out but would return my call . Threes days later, I had not heard from him so I called again and got a voicemail so I left another message. I am still waiting for a return call read lessRandy W.
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.Recent Review:HVAC professional told this Home Warranty Inc that I had a leak in my A/C coil and would leak again if filled. Home Warranty Inc said that I had to pay for it to be refilled at a cost around $500 at my expense to see if it leaks???? I paid my premiums for over 2 yrs and the 1st time I call them to put in a claim they told me I would have to pay out of my own pocket before they would fix the A/C despite the the HVAC told them it wouldn't fix the problem and the RF 22 old refrigerant would leak into the air which they seemed not to care it is environmentally bad & illegal. Read their fine print in detail the list what they won't cover and what I was told is they repair things not replace them. Plus they have a cap on how much they really will spend to fix A/C units. ($2,500) Which means anything they to repair on your A/C deducts from that cap per year. But their advertising sure makes it look like they would fix A/C issues and happily take your money! F read lessL F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Slab leaks can be difficult to identify and require professional intervention to fix. They can also be a costly problem if not caught right away. We’ve compiled the best way to identify a slab leak and the potential fixes.
A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Find Plumbers in
- South Sioux City
- Dakota City
- Dakota Dunes
- North Sioux City
- Sergeant Bluff
- Le Mars
- Elk Point
Plumbers in Sioux City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Clarinda Heating and Cooling720 S 12th St
- Comfortec Heating Cooling & Plumbing Inc1819 18th St
Spirit Lake, Iowa
- Creative Carpets3809 Gordon Drive
Sioux City, Iowa
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- Crittenden Design Building Systems207 Iowa Ave
- Cunningham Inc808 South Market
- Curry'S South Sioux City Plumbing3330 Military Rd
Sioux City, Iowa
- Clarinda Heating and Cooling
- Eledge Plumbing Inc2436 Ave L
Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- Eledge Plumbing Inc
- Great River PlumbingPO Box 972
- Great River Plumbing
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing840 1st Ave SE
- Irvine Water Conditioning & Plumbing
- Kenco Construction LLC16303 Bluegrass RD
- Kenco Construction LLC
- Quality Plumbing1018 W 7th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Quality Plumbing