Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Reinbeck, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Reinbeck
- REJW Concrete & HandymanPerfect. He arrived on time, did a great job, cleaned up the mess and then some, completed on time, and cleaned up the grass that had overgrown onto my walkway.
- Lubbert's Masonry IncLubberts is a great local buisness. In the process of getting this work done, the owner had some unexpected emergencies that impacted our start date. While this delayed getting the work done, the owner was great about staying in contact and meeting his commitments. The work was well done and we would definately use them again read less
- Lubbert's Masonry IncThey are outstanding. They think and take care of their customers. I’m very pleased with them. I would use them again in the future without any doubt.
- American Bosnian MasonryThey were really good, cheap, fast and dedicated. They showed up on time and worked hard. The put in long days, and they were super excellent workers. I would for sure use the again.
- Steve Miller Construction LLCMiller construction personnel were on site promptly, at time required. Completed work as required in professional manner and work was finished within specified time frame and met accepted cost presented. Would highly recommend to anyone needing concrete work done.
- Russell ConstructionThere was just a simple sidewalk with an area leading to the house which would get underwater. They totally took out the sidewalk and filled it all back again so that it was right up to the house. The sidewalk was with a slant going away from the house so now we won't get water into the basement. They were less cheap than the first estimate I got. Our overall experience with them has been excellent read less
- Lubbert's Masonry IncThey were not very punctual and they did not instill a lot of confidence in me they would do a a professional job. There was also a miss understanding in what work was quoted and how it was requested done. On the phone he tells you exactly what you want to hear but on the quote is just a bunch of scribbled nonsense. So be carefull of that. I would probably use him again if I was departed and had an easier job, like a cracked sidewalk read less
Masonry Contractors in Reinbeck
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:Eric was to call, he never did. Eric was to explain his bid sheet, never done Ridiculous priceDonita B.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:At EJs Roofing, you are going to get a company that is licensed, insured, and experienced. We are focused on providing you with quality service at an affordable price. From offering manufacturer warranties to backing up all of our work with a 100% workmanship guarantee, you can rest assured that we always have your best interest in mind read lessRecent Review:The initial contact was good and the price was fair. So they started the work and replaced the flat roof which went well. Then when they started on the chimney they found they would need to remove some of the roof to access everything which would be some additional cost. I agreed to this and they started the work but then there were delays and communication issues for over 2 months. They ended up not completing the job and leaving me high and dry to complete it myself read lessAdam V.
- Business Description:My crew is me and one or two other guys , so I am always on the job . I don't collect until job is completed and I always stop by personally to make sure customer is happy.Recent Review:Oh yeah, they are very good. They got the job done very well. They did a very good job.David F.
- Business Description:Concrete & Handymen WorkRecent Review:Perfect. He arrived on time, did a great job, cleaned up the mess and then some, completed on time, and cleaned up the grass that had overgrown onto my walkway.Yvonne C.
- Business Description:Iowa Flatworks is a concrete construction company based in Cedar Falls, Iowa. We know how to pour driveways, patios, stoops, sidewalks, garage floors, basement floors, and anything in between. Iowa Flatworks will remove, design, repair or pour your project. We serve Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Waverly, Parkersburg, Janesville, Denver, Traer, Evansdale, Parkersburg, Dike, and more. Iowa Flatworks provides the highest quality finish to all your concrete needs. Call Jon to schedule a free estimate at.. read less
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work read less
- Business Description:We are a Small Masonry repair business (tuckpointing) offering sevice to residential as well as commercial customers with the final product always guaranteed. No job to small, always free estimates.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
masonry contractors in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EJS Roofing LLC3206 Prairie Dr NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- EJS Roofing LLC
- Iowa FlatworksPO Box 333
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Iowa Flatworks
- MidAmerica Basement Systems4525 Buckeye St
- MidAmerica Basement Systems
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment
- Superior Masonry Company25058 215th Street
Grundy Center, Iowa
- Superior Masonry Company