Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Hudson, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Hudson
- REJW Concrete & HandymanPerfect. He arrived on time, did a great job, cleaned up the mess and then some, completed on time, and cleaned up the grass that had overgrown onto my walkway.
- Lubbert's Masonry IncThey are outstanding. They think and take care of their customers. I’m very pleased with them. I would use them again in the future without any doubt.
- Russell ConstructionThere was just a simple sidewalk with an area leading to the house which would get underwater. They totally took out the sidewalk and filled it all back again so that it was right up to the house. The sidewalk was with a slant going away from the house so now we won't get water into the basement. They were less cheap than the first estimate I got. Our overall experience with them has been excellent
- Steve Miller Construction LLCMiller construction personnel were on site promptly, at time required. Completed work as required in professional manner and work was finished within specified time frame and met accepted cost presented. Would highly recommend to anyone needing concrete work done.
- Lubbert's Masonry IncLubberts is a great local buisness. In the process of getting this work done, the owner had some unexpected emergencies that impacted our start date. While this delayed getting the work done, the owner was great about staying in contact and meeting his commitments. The work was well done and we would definately use them again
- American Bosnian MasonryThey were really good, cheap, fast and dedicated. They showed up on time and worked hard. The put in long days, and they were super excellent workers. I would for sure use the again.
- Lubbert's Masonry IncThey were not very punctual and they did not instill a lot of confidence in me they would do a a professional job. There was also a miss understanding in what work was quoted and how it was requested done. On the phone he tells you exactly what you want to hear but on the quote is just a bunch of scribbled nonsense. So be carefull of that. I would probably use him again if I was departed and had an easier job, like a cracked sidewalk
Masonry Contractors in Hudson
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:Established in 1982, Skyline Roofing, Building Restoration and Construction is a company that upholds extremely high standards, providing you with the best services the industry has to offer, including: commercial and residential concrete and flat roofing, demolition and complete remodels and windows and gutters. Skyline works with your insurance companies to make the storm repair process pain free! We construct and restore buildings to admire! Now servicing the Midwest, including Nebraska, I..
- Business Description:At EJs Roofing, you are going to get a company that is licensed, insured, and experienced. We are focused on providing you with quality service at an affordable price. From offering manufacturer warranties to backing up all of our work with a 100% workmanship guarantee, you can rest assured that we always have your best interest in mindRecent Review:The initial contact was good and the price was fair. So they started the work and replaced the flat roof which went well. Then when they started on the chimney they found they would need to remove some of the roof to access everything which would be some additional cost. I agreed to this and they started the work but then there were delays and communication issues for over 2 months. They ended up not completing the job and leaving me high and dry to complete it myselfAdam V.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:We are a Small Masonry repair business (tuckpointing) offering sevice to residential as well as commercial customers with the final product always guaranteed. No job to small, always free estimates.
- Business Description:Iowa Flatworks is a concrete construction company based in Cedar Falls, Iowa. We know how to pour driveways, patios, stoops, sidewalks, garage floors, basement floors, and anything in between. Iowa Flatworks will remove, design, repair or pour your project. We serve Cedar Falls, Waterloo, Waverly, Parkersburg, Janesville, Denver, Traer, Evansdale, Parkersburg, Dike, and more. Iowa Flatworks provides the highest quality finish to all your concrete needs. Call Jon to schedule a free estimate at..
- Business Description:My crew is me and one or two other guys , so I am always on the job . I don't collect until job is completed and I always stop by personally to make sure customer is happy.Recent Review:Oh yeah, they are very good. They got the job done very well. They did a very good job.David F.
- Business Description:Concrete & Handymen WorkRecent Review:Perfect. He arrived on time, did a great job, cleaned up the mess and then some, completed on time, and cleaned up the grass that had overgrown onto my walkway.Yvonne C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Grundy Center
- Shell Rock
masonry contractors in Hudson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- EJS Roofing LLC3206 Prairie Dr NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- EJS Roofing LLC
- Iowa FlatworksPO Box 333
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Iowa Flatworks
- MidAmerica Basement Systems4525 Buckeye St
- MidAmerica Basement Systems
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment