Your concrete floor should look good for years, but maybe you’ve noticed stains, imperfections, and discoloration popping up sooner. Luckily there are a few tips and tricks to bring your garage floor back to its original luster.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Reinbeck, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Reinbeck
- Garage Door Solutions of IowaJeff was VERY timely. He showed up the same day and fixed the existing door and then we scheduled the installation of a new door. He was done with that the following week. I called three other places and was told there would be days before they could get there to inspect it and even longer to fix. I will never use anyone els
- Hucks Garage Door Co.Prior to working with Huck's other providers wanted to just wanted to sell us a new garage door, but we wanted to fix what we had at this time. Huck's came repaired to service it as we requested, and they did a professional job. Excellent service provided and affordable.
- Christie Door CoFrom start to finish ... selecting and ordering the new garage door to completing the installation ... the Christie Door staff was easy to work with, very professional and well informed. We are extremely pleased with the quality of service and the reasonable cost. Highly recommend them.
- Hucks Garage Door Co.It would very well. He answered all the questions I asked. He was on time , professional, & the work was of high quality. I would definitely call him again
- Hucks Garage Door Co.Everything was excellent. He was very nice, very polite, and very professional. He cleaned up after himself. He is a wonderful guy. He addresses it immediately and explains it over the phone if not he will come to the house.
- Hucks Garage Door Co.Extremely friendly and great at explaining what he was going to do. We had inadvertantly damaged into our garage door and had no idea what to expect in repair or replacement costs. He could have taken us for a lot of unneeded repairs, but instead recommended we simply have him try to repair the door (instead of replacing) and ended up saving us a lot of money. Also inspected the system and replaced a worn out part, ensured everything was in tip-top shape. Highly recommended
- Overhead Door Company of Waterloo, Inc.They came and assessed the situation and had to return the next day to complete the work. It works just fine now.
- Overhead Door Company of Waterloo, Inc.I needed a new weather seal on my garage door and was having a few problems with my door not always closing so contacted this company for help. Since I live in a smaller town outside of Waterloo, they planned their visit at a time when they had other jobs in this area, which makes sense. The service man came and found that the photo eyes were aligned, but not as accurately as they should be. This was a 2 minute job to fix that required no tools. He also looked at my seal and told me that he didn't have that particular one with him so would need to bring it on his next trip. Because I work out of town, I asked him to please give me an idea of when he was going to come. He asked if a day's notice was sufficient and I agreed. He left, and after several days I hadn't heard from them so called the company. I was told that he was in the area on THAT day and would be at my house sometime that day. I told her that he had promised me a day's notice so that I could arrange my schedule. She got in touch with him and he called me, giving me only an hour's notice. When he got there, he realized that he had brought the wrong color weatherseal, but he used it anyway. It took about 15 minutes to put it on, something that I could have also done by myself if I had the weather seal. I asked him what the bill would be, and he simply didn't know. All he'd say was that the weatherseal would be $1, $2, or $3 per foot and he didn't know otherwise. He laughed and said it would be less than $1000.00. I didn't feel tha was a very knowledgeable or professional response. When I got the bill, I was astounded. The original bill was for $185.11. The weatherseal was $3 per foot and was $48.00. There was a $20 truck and equipment fee (which I assumed covered the expense of driving out of town; please note that on both occasions, he had other jobs to do in this area and neither trip was made just to do my work). And there was a 1.5 hour labor fee at $70.00 per hour. I understand the cost of the weatherseal, although it is high priced. I also understand the truck and equipment fee. But I was floored at the $105.00 labor charge for a 15 minute job. I called the manager and asked about the labor charge, assuming that the service man had probably written 15, meaning 15 minutes, but it was misinterpreted as 1.5, meaning 1.5 hours. That was not the case. The manager agreed to drop the labor charge down to 1 hour, which lowered my bill by about $35.00 plus tax. However, I still had to pay almost $150.00 for a very easy, 15 minute job that I could have done myself had I had the weatherseal. I'm very disappointed in the expense. The manager did explain that they had to charge at least a 1 hour labor charge for all jobs. My thoughts are that the labor should be more reflective of the labor that they did, where more difficult jobs should have higher labor charges and easier jobs like this one should not automatically be charged at least an hour of labor
- ACS Door ServicesMy garage door would not shut. The came out and got it shut. However, I was charged $127 for that. I was not told on the phone that there is a $79 per hour labor charge. They also told me they could fix my door but it would involve replacing the tracks and would cost similar to just buying a new door. I told them I would call back to order the door after I talked to my husband. Several days later my uncle came to double check I needed a new door and he told me the door was in fine condition and he fixed it for me in less than an hour. I would not recommend them to anyone and will most likely be calling theme to complain
Garage Door Companies in Reinbeck
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:General Contractor in business since 2000. Numerous sub-contractors. All the materials and fees and approximately half the labor shall be paid in advance and the remaining balance shall be paid upon completion. Other arrangements may be made. Not accepting credit cards at this time. All workmanship shall meet code requirements and has a ten year warranty on almost all work
- Business Description:Offering residential all around handyman services. Contact us today for your free estimate! Accepting cash and checks.Recent Review:The work he did was Horrible. He was late to begin with. What should have taken 3 days he only did in four hours which resulted in a bunch of work not being finished. He was extremely foul mouthed and unprofessional. Not to mention he was late on more than one occasion. He was dressed inappropriately. It is a good thing my grandkids were not around because he was extremely vulgar. Not to mention he started a brush fire without asking for permission. Wish he had not been hired. Payed him money just so he would leaveKathleen R.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..
- Business Description:Sales and service of garage doors and operators.Recent Review:They came and assessed the situation and had to return the next day to complete the work. It works just fine now.Sue M.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi..Recent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Koch Construction has been locally owned and operated for more than 30 years. With 16 employees, we provide a wide range of contractor services.Recent Review:Quality work a little slow on completion time line.Marty H.
- Business Description:ACS Door Services of Cedar Rapids is a garage door specialist for residential, commercial, agricultural and industrial applications, proudly serving Nebraska and Iowa. We would love for you to contact us, our team can give you personalized advice in purchasing a garage door, an installation that meets the highest industry standards, and unequalled after‑sales service thanks to our maintenance and repair programRecent Review:My garage door would not shut. The came out and got it shut. However, I was charged $127 for that. I was not told on the phone that there is a $79 per hour labor charge. They also told me they could fix my door but it would involve replacing the tracks and would cost similar to just buying a new door. I told them I would call back to order the door after I talked to my husband. Several days later my uncle came to double check I needed a new door and he told me the door was in fine condition and he fixed it for me in less than an hour. I would not recommend them to anyone and will most likely be calling theme to complainLisa H.
- Recent Review:Jeff was VERY timely. He showed up the same day and fixed the existing door and then we scheduled the installation of a new door. He was done with that the following week. I called three other places and was told there would be days before they could get there to inspect it and even longer to fix. I will never use anyone elsJosh K.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Additional names - Steve Rogers, Lonna Christie. Additional phone - (319) 266-9821.Recent Review:They did an awesome job! Very pleased with the quality of the work.Kathy M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Find garage door companies in
- Grundy Center
- Cedar Falls
- Elk Run Heights
- La Porte City
- Shell Rock
garage door companies in Reinbeck
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACS Door Services815 N Compton Dr
- ACS Door Services
- Christie Door Co1905 State St
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- Christie Door Co
- Dave's Handyman Service1110 Fleur Dr
- Dave's Handyman Service
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION215 E MAIN ST
Cedar Falls, Iowa
- KOCH CONSTRUCTION
- Overhead Door Company of Waterloo, Inc.800 Commercial St.
- Overhead Door Company of Waterloo, Inc.
- Planetary Investment1709 Jefferson St
- Planetary Investment