KOCH CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2008

Koch Construction has been locally owned and operated for more than 30 years. With 16 employees, we provide a wide range of contractor services....

J Christensen Painting & Home Repair

At J Christensen Painting & Home Repair we specialize in interior painting and small home repair projects. Attention to detail and treating your home as if it was our own is priority on every job. Being an owner operated small business means you will be dealing with the same person the entire job & building a trusting relationship with the owner of the company.

Offers by J Christensen Painting & Home Repair on Angi
Yoder Construction of NE Iowa LLC

Invest in reliable, long-lasting asphalt shingles for your home. You'll always get an affordable rate on the shingles and on top-notch installation from us. Expect exceptional workmanship as we install your metal roofing. Long lasting and beautiful, these roofs make a statement and provide functional benefits. Whether you need another storage space or a place to work on your other projects, your new pole shed will look fantastic on your land.

PPC Roofing

PPC (Platinum Preferred Contractor). PPC Roofing has great quality and the most innovation in roofing today. PPC Roofing takes pride in its products, services, and especially its warranties. PPC Roofing can do metal roofs, siding, and gutters. Call us today!

Offers by PPC Roofing  on Angi

06/15/2017

Quality work a little slow on completion time line.

Description of Work
Porch addition, roofing and concrete

Category decks,roofing

09/09/2015

I contacted them twice. I was told someone would get back with me. First time 3 weeks ago. I expected a call at least telling me that they were too busy.

Description of Work
Nothing That is the problem.

06/26/2015

I called another local company on Monday after losing the shingles, and was told there were a couple of calls ahead of mine. I checked back with them on Tuesday and was told they might be able to make it out yet that day. I heard nothing more and called again on Friday. At that point they told me they were very busy and might make it out the next Monday. I called Koch, and within four hours they were working on the roof (between rain showers), and were very professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Replaced missing shingles.

01/20/2015

cost was outrages we put the door in ourselves

Description of Work
nothing

10/22/2014

We hired Koch to remodel our kitchen. The work took several months. At the beginning of the project, we worked with Carri, who helped us design the kitchen, and she also coordinated the entire project. (painters, flooring, plumbers, electrical). She was easy to work with, and answered all of our questions. She also kept the project moving along. During the project, the employees of Koch who worked in our home were always courteous. At the end of each workday everything was put away, and the workspace was swept. The end result was gorgeous!! Since the construction, we have had Koch come back to make a few minor repairs or adjustments. They always came back immediately. I will hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Remodeled our kitchen

Category remodeling,roofing,home remodeling

07/14/2014

ementThe person was very nice and told me he would get back to me within 2 weeks.To this day I'm still waiting for the est

Description of Work
He came and took a look around and I told him what I wanted done.

Our sincerest apologies for not reaching back out to you.

07/06/2014

We had benn getting bids for a couple of years, but the other contractors kept telling us that we really didn't want what we were asking for or that it was impossible. Jeff listened to us and gave us exactly what we wanted. He was willing to let us do the electrical, flooring, finish carpentry and painting to save money. James, our project manager was always on time and kept us apprised of what was going on and patiently answered our questions and concerns. When the building inspector threw us a curveball, Jeff and James worked with us to find a solution that would satisfy code and not break the budget. The guys are pros!!!

Description of Work
They removed an existing screen porch and replaced it with a four seasons room addition.

Category decks,remodeling,sunrooms

02/08/2014

This company was able to build requested work first of the companies I contacted. My husband was injured and we needed a ramp to safely enter our home. Jeff quickly gave us an estimate and worked well with the county to meet their regulations. The men who built the deck, ramp, etc. were very professional, cleaned up after themselves, explained what they were doing. All contacts to company were promptly returned. The deck, door, and ramp are beautifully done. We look forward to using the deck this coming year. We would highly recommend Koch.

Description of Work
Built a deck and ramp, and put in a 10' wide door.

Category decks,woodworking,doors

07/25/2013

Koch Construction did an excellent job. They have done all our construction and have been with our family including working for my parents before working for me. They've always been very efficient. Although they've been a little more costly I think their professionalism and how well they work you don't have to worry about anything. You get what you pay for. They do the job, they do it on time, and the clean up is great. I really don't have any complaints. Sometimes Koch Construction are a little slow to start but they are so busy.

Description of Work
Koch Construction did the entire roof by tearing off the three previous layer of shingles, replace plywood, put down an icing barrier, replaced gutters, put in copper flashing, and fixed the chimney.

Category gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

06/10/2013

They are very high quality, professional, and very clean. I think they did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them. I liked that they had several different styles of egress windows to pick from.

Description of Work
They put in an egress window in our basement.

Category egress windows,replacement windows

Koch Construction offers commercial and residential construction services, including: kitchen design and remodeling, bathroom design and remodeling, roofing, Duro-Last roofing, home additions, sunrooms, custom cabinets, shingle roofing, steel roofing, concrete work, window replacement, and more.