Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Muscatine, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Muscatine
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncDid an outstanding job and did an excellent job of matching new brick to old. Had another bid for the job that was more than twice as expensive and would have taken 3 days compared to the 1 day using 3 people. Very satisfied. Have used them previously for chimney brickwork and was also very satisfied. Only downside was a 2 and a half month wait due to their volume of work load
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncThe crew worked steadily - would stop & answer questions if I had them. Cleaned up when finished. Work was done in 1 day.
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncCouldn't be happier with the experience. Very knowledgable team, estimate was right on the money. Most importantly, the exterior changes mean no more water in my basement. Plus, when I asked for odd an end fixes (patching of masonry columns on the front porch as well as in areas of the basement) they were more than accommodating and did a great job. And did I mention, my new patio looks great. Great crew, true to their estimate and wonderful work. What more can I say
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncMike was very professional and offered some good tips to us in regards to how to alleviate future water leaks in our basement. He went outdoors with us and showed us some specific things we could do to keep the basement from leaking. He took this extra time with us even though he knew that we would not be using his services. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who may be in need of assistance with basement waterproofing
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncThey were very prompt in responding for my request for an estimate. They are going to repair the brickwork on three sides of a screened porch. He was very professional and friendly. He even told me what caused the problem and how to prevent it in the future. He said they were booked out months in advance, but the person in the office found a time in mid-June for me. So far I am very pleased with this faze of the project. I thought the estimate was reasonable. I will leave another review when the work is completed
- Behncke Construction Inc.Behncke has completed a half dozen jobs for me in the past. The work team walked through the area double checking the jobs that needed to be done. They covered the ground where they would be working so when they finished, they left nothing behind except the fine work they did. They broke open the cracked areas of the stucco, and in most cases on the north, they were able to apply 1 layer of hand mixed concrete. The south and west sides had large patches of of cracked concrete. When they were removed, I could see the wall of the original wood house built 103 yrs. ago. The crew had to replace rusty wire; they filled the areas with several layers of concrete. Fortunately the weather was with them all 3 days. I like the way the guys worked together and kept me in the loop. They were on hourly wage, even so they worked quickly but carefully and deserved every hour of pay. I like Behncke Construction: small group of seasoned workers, reasonable rates for QUALITY work, and nothing left behind but a surface ready for siding. Over 35 yrs. I have always chosen smaller, local companies whose workers have been with the company for various lengths of time. Over the the long run, companies like Behncke Construction and their employees have improved my home and thus my neighborhood. I know the siding company will appreciate they can do quality work because the underlying surface was done with care. Hats off to another successful quality job completed by Behncke Construction, Inc.
- Giese Masonry, LLCWe had a very wet spring here in Iowa and the old retaing wall at the side of my garage had started to tilt. The garage is about four feet higher than the house , so before the wall failed and the garage slid into the back yard I felt it would be prudent to have it repaired or replaced. I contacted Eric, he came by, talked over what I wanted and approximate cost. I asked for references and he gave me locations of jobs he had completed with the same interlocking block he recommended for my wall. I looked at them, they all looked good. One in particular impressed me, the retaining wall was amout fifteen feet long and was five years old. from what I could see it looked like it had been built in the last feq months, no leaning, slippin and straight as the day it was built. Called Eric and set a start date. And start he did. My gosh what a lot ot hard, hands on labor! Those guys earned ever dime. The new wall and parking area are absolutely beautiful. I have had a number of comments on how nice it looks. I would unequivocally recommend Eric for any stone work
- Carpentry UnlimitedPrice was accurate. Took 2 days to complete. Professional, and took the time to explain what needed to be done. Showed up at the prescribed time and worked until tuckpointed was done. Came back the next day to pour cap. Great service price and professionalism. Would hire them ANY time.
- Behncke Construction Inc.From the initial phase of resurfacing a crack, and putting down some drainage hose, the project was filled with abnormalities. 1. Estimate off 100 percent 2. First people sent were not knowledgeable and this fact was known to the owner. 3. No communication at all. We handled the communication. 4. Work went unfinished after we PAID the bill. Interesting, because the owner was supposed to handle it. Zero communication again after several attempts
- P R MASONARYP R Masonry didn't follow through, they didn't listen to what I requested them to do, they didn't come back, and when I complained they didn't really do anything about it. The work they did is all falling apart already.
Masonry Contractors in Muscatine
- Business Description:Green Valley has been a full service Roofing & Siding Contractor in the Quad Cities since 2001. We've grown steadily, due largely to the fact that customers have been extremely generous in recommending Green Valley to friends and neighbors. Today, we serve the entire Mississippi Valley region around the Quad Cities, with satisfied customers in Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, Rock Island, and nearly every nearby town, from Aledo to Muscatine, Milan to Clinton, and beyond. Aside from nearly all ..Recent Review:Excellent. They were on time. The workers were very polite and cleaned up every night. The cleanup was excellent. The other important thing to me was the amount of communication on the entire project. Also it was nice to have a salesperson that followed through after he got the project. I talked to him several times. He followed up with me through the entire project to make sure I was happy with things. Have already recommended Green Valley to people I knowJean L.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:Pete Hensler and his crew were professional and courteous. They took time to answer questions we had throughout the process. They worked efficiently and left the area in pristine condition. Thanks, Pete and crewTracy F.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional concrete experience, we are here to address your concrete project needs.Recent Review:Nick and his crew were fantastic. He completed the job in a couple days. He was very accommodating through the whole process and has a friendly professional attitude. I would recommend him and also be available to show my projecGary P.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates. Payment is due upon completion of job. We do not currently offer any type of financing.Recent Review:He was very responsive and very quick. He came by the next time he was in Galesburg. The first year was fine for my driveway. However, during the winter of the second year, we had extreme weather and my driveway started rising up. He came back in the following spring to look at it. His men did the work, but if I had a question, he came out and personally answered my question. He does good work and his follow up is excellentGary H.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:Expert House Movers brought a crew of 6-8 & came in late August 2013 to start the process of raising & moving the house. My husband had done all the prep work of disconnecting the utilities & removing the furnace, etc. They dug access ramps to the old foundation/basement with bobcats. They poked good sized holes around the foundation so they could put in steel beams and jack up the house. Our foundation was from 1917 & built from old creek gravel cement, so it was pretty tough. It took three & half days to jack the house & move it over the driveway. It seemed really fast to me. The only thing to fall in the house was a picture off the piano. We still had access to the house through a tall ladder to get clothes, etc. that we needed. <br /> We took over the process of arranging excavation, concrete pouring, and carpenters with more local contractors. Expert does have concrete people & others they use in the St Louis area that know exactly the requirements needed for the new foundation. <br /> After the basement was poured & cured (curing takes about 3-4 weeks), Expert returned in October 2013 to move & set the house. They had been in contact with the concrete man for specifications, but there were no slots for the beams when setting the house down. A concrete worker had to come & cut those slots. We had a carpenter on hand to finish the sill installment & make sure the sills for the permanent beams was correct & set the support posts in the basement. We also had a friend's tractor help Expert's bobcat pull the house back over the foundation. While all this was going on, Expert was jacking and moving supports & placing slider beams & raising & lowering the house. The process was complete in about 2 1/2 days with care & precision. Some of the cracks in our house even disappeared. Great job guys. <br /> Our carpenters returned to build a staircase & some other requirements. We are working on re-connecting utilities & returning the furnace, water heater, etc. to the new basement. We plan to move back into the house in the first week or so in November 2013. It's been a long process, but well worth it. Made possible by Expert House Movers! <br /Teri S.
- Business Description:SparkleWash is specializes in cleaning, restoration and preservation. Fully trained and insured, we use the latest advanced technologies, patented equipment and enviromentally safe cleaning products to serve your needs. Our environmentally friendly process saves surfaces and protects them
- Business Description:I hire the best subcontractor when needed but work by myself most of the time. I am an insured professional with over 40 years experience in construction. I make every effort to stay in contact with the home owner by email, text and phone. When I start a job I stay until the project is finished
- Business Description:Our company is family owned & operated. We have been exceeding expectations in the Midwest since; 1983. Our state of the art technology provides you with precise high quality stone work. We also have gifted artisans to create your vision or replicate century old restorations. Our passionate, knowledgeable team, strives to make your business with Premier Brick & Stone a positive experience. Stone countertops are created & installed by our team. We have a large group of highly respected mas..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Brick steps are a timeless addition to your home with durable materials that can last a lifetime. We review your cost to replace brick front door steps here.
This guide will help you add up all of the cinder block wall costs, including materials and labor. The type of wall, such as a garden fence or retaining wall, and the dimensions of the wall change the total blockwork price.
Find masonry contractors in
masonry contractors in Muscatine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Behncke Construction Inc.1009 W. 2nd St.
Davenport, Iowa 52802
- Behncke Construction Inc.
- Carmar Remodeling & Handyman Services532 24th Ave .
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Carmar Remodeling & Handyman Services
- Delveau Construction10115 275th st.
Donahue, Iowa 52746
- Delveau Construction
- EJS Roofing LLC3206 Prairie Dr NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- EJS Roofing LLC
- Green Valley Roofing Siding Windows3412 State St
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
- Green Valley Roofing Siding Windows
- Sparkle Wash of the River Valley1113 W 60th St
Davenport, Iowa 52806
- Sparkle Wash of the River Valley
- TODD'S MUDJACKING SVC1801 1st Ave
Silvis, Illinois 61282
- TODD'S MUDJACKING SVC