A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Muscatine, IA
There are 8 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Muscatine
- R & B RemodelingI couldn't be more pleased with the work they did for me. They did an excellent job cutting out a window from my kitchen into the living room. The also installed a live wood shelf which looks fabulous. I also had three interior doors and trim replaced, excellent work there as well. There were several holes in the walls and ceiling that I wanted filled in and they also did excellent work. Grant, Chris and Jeff are professionals, experienced and good natured guys. I recommend them highly for any remodeling jobs you may have
- R & B RemodelingWe have a house that is almost 100 years old that we are updating a bit more each year. R & B Remodelimg was able to handle our numerous projects. We needed exterior doors installed, old sidewalks ripped out and new ones put in, a new expanded front porch built, tile work in the entryway and the bathroom received a much needed refresh. Grant and Chris were great to work with. They did the job well at a reasonable price. We would definitely use them again
- Mainstream Home Improvement IncMainstream people were punctual and so very polite. They worked to finish in a timely manner and cleaned up all the debris! We love Mainstream!
- Mainstream Home Improvement IncThey were great to work with from the start. They provided service a few years ago, and I have asked them recently to look at something and they came made it right no questions asked with the same professionalism that we had from the start. I would definitely call on them again should other projects arise
- Mainstream Home Improvement IncThe estimation and product selection was not a hard sell. The estimator, who was also an owner, was helpful in picking out products (doors, hardware) that worked in our situation and for our house. I was very pleased with the overall project, the professionalism of the workers, and the quality of the work. We have an old house, so nothing is square or quite matches new construction dimensions; I am also very picky. My expectations were exceeded for quality of installation. The trim required to tie the new doors into the adjacent siding was straight and true and clean. We have old woodwork trim inside, which they handled with care and reinstalled as if it had not been disturbed. The workers arrived on time, left the site clean, were friendly and willing to answer our questions. They didn't leave any touch-up painting or trim issues for me to deal with when the project was completed - this was important to me. I gave a "good" rating for price because it was a good price, reasonable for the work done, but not an excellent deal monetarily. A "good" rating for responsiveness is because they only called us the day before doing the installation to verify the installation date. They were able to move it later if my scheduled hadn't allowed me to do it the next day, but still, a bit more notice would have been better. Only two minor items (I am picky) I would do differently in the future related to the finish colors of the door itself, which may be more of a manufacturer or ordering issue. One was the mullions inside the glass, which are white. We purchased a door painted different colors on both sides, which don't match the white of the mullions. Apparently we could have gotten mullions on the exterior of the glass that we could have painted to match the door. This won't be noticeable once we hang a curtain, but we'd probably do it differently next time. The inside paint color of the door also wasn't as dark as the stain of the existing woodwork in our house. Again, not a big issue, but perhaps we'd paint it ourselves next time to get a better match. Overall, I was thrilled with the installation and quality of the product and would definitely hire Mainstream again
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsFirst, we had a very difficult job that most wouldn't take on because we had an old stucco home and we wanted siding and windows and a lot of prep work was needed before siding could even get put on. That's what we were very thoroughly told before we signed with them and what we saw once the project began. We also threw a curve ball at them when we added two doors after signing, but they accommodated and we were very happy we added them to the project. What most impressed me was the cost they gave us didn't change once the project was complete, I have to tell you I was worried about that, but we were reassured the price we were given is what the price will be at the end of the project. The installers were very professional and courteous and mindful of walkways we use in keeping stuff out of the way. At the end they did a walk around to make sure we were happy with everything and we VERY happy. We love our new home! Well looks like a new home to us
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsThis work was done quickly and professionally. I wish I had used Green Valley on other door, siding or roof repairs in the past. David was outstanding.
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsDave Hipes installed a door for us at our home. We were very happy with Dave and his work. The door works perfectly and looks great. Thank you for the great job! We would definitely bring him back to do more work.
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsDave Hipes came out on Monday, Feb. 22 to estimate the work. Greg called me on Wed. that Dave could do the work on Thur. Both Dave and Greg were very professional and courteous. Dave did great work! I will recommend this company to others and use them again if needed.
- Green Valley Roofing Siding WindowsFrom start to finish everything went great and smooth. From picking out the product and styles, to having all the work done, to the final clean up, everything was enjoyable and hassle free. There were a few minor quality issues that I addressed at the end but they were all promptly corrected to my satisfaction. I highly recommend Green Valley to anyone looking to have work done on their home!!!
Door Installers in Muscatine
- Business Description:Green Valley has been a full service Roofing & Siding Contractor in the Quad Cities since 2001. We've grown steadily, due largely to the fact that customers have been extremely generous in recommending Green Valley to friends and neighbors. Today, we serve the entire Mississippi Valley region around the Quad Cities, with satisfied customers in Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, Rock Island, and nearly every nearby town, from Aledo to Muscatine, Milan to Clinton, and beyond. Aside from nearly all ..Recent Review:Excellent. They were on time. The workers were very polite and cleaned up every night. The cleanup was excellent. The other important thing to me was the amount of communication on the entire project. Also it was nice to have a salesperson that followed through after he got the project. I talked to him several times. He followed up with me through the entire project to make sure I was happy with things. Have already recommended Green Valley to people I knowJean L.
- Business Description:Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa has been in business since 2009, in 2010 Window Depot opened another office in Dubuque, IA. A Locally owned and operated family business, we make sure you are satisfied customers when your home project is completedRecent Review:This is a review for Window Depot and Josh Neuhaus, the person we worked with on this project. We needed to replace the windows for our multi-family property. We called a few local companies, and narrowed the decision down to two companies. We eventually decided to go with Josh and Window Depot, and we ended up very happy with the decision. Josh probably met with us 3-4 times before any work was done. He patiently and professionally answered all our questions, brought window samples, explained the benefits and guarantees, etc. We definitely appreciated this from Josh, since we were making a large investment to replace over 100 windows and we wanted to make certain that we were making the right decision. Unfortunately, we had a fire at the property and had to replace one of the windows right away. Josh suggested that he replace the window as a test to see how the finished window would look. That was a very savvy suggestion, as we were pleased with how the window looked at completion. After that, we decided to go with Josh and Window Depot. By the time we were ready to move forward with installing the new windows, we were still at the tail end of winter (February). We stayed in close contact with Josh, and had to change the installation timeframe. We were able to compromise on a time, and thankfully the weather cooperated. The truly great part was that Josh’s crews were able to complete the entire job in 1 week; we were expecting the installation to take 2 weeks. For such a quick turnaround, the installation was done very well, and we were very happy with the final result. The tenants were also very happy to see the new windows installed, and we received many compliments about the new windows and how quickly and professionally the windows were being installed. There was no mess after the installation, and Josh’s crews hauled the old windows away. No muss, no fuss. So we undoubtedly would definitely recommend Josh and Window Depot in the future. They did an excellent job at our property, and were very easy to work with. We’d be remiss if we didn’t also mention Jeanne, the Operations Manager. She was also very helpful and wonderful to work with throughout this process. Overall a very professional, pleasant and cooperative experience that ended with an excellent product installed on our propertyRolando P.
- Business Description:At All Seasons Construction we do a wide variety of things. We can build you a home from the ground up, do remodels, or even thing a like installing a fence or door. If your interested in seeing some work we have done in the past then check out our Facebook page! Call us to set up a time for a free estimate!
- Business Description:IL & IA’s superior exterior contractor, providing communities with the most quality Roofing, Siding & Window systems
- Business Description:We are a revolutionary window company that gives FREE estimates by phone and email in approximately 5-10 minutes. You will always deal with the owner. No money down. You don't pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% happy. We will be here to walk you through every step of the process and we are confident in our high quality installation. We make purchasing windows EASY & AFFORDABLE and ensure the highest customer satisfactionRecent Review:This was a really good company to work with. The cost was very reasonable, they were on time, they cleaned up after installation. Brenda and Dan were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company.victoria g.
- Business Description:Although roofing, siding and windows has always been my companies primary focus, we have a lead person who specializes in each trade. We offer competitive pricing and quality work in painting, carpet, electrical, drywall, laminate flooring and snow removal. As the owner I am on the job from the initial inspection or estimate to the final walk through. All of the work is done in house instead of sub-contracting. Being owner operated I am in several different trades but have a staff member sole..
- Business Description:We are a home improvement company that services the Quad Cities and surrounding areas(90 miles from Quad Cities). We specialize in windows, siding, roofing, gutters and gutter covers. Call today for your FREE estimate!!Recent Review:Mainstream Home Improvement replaces my roof. They explained the process well, showed up when they said they would, called with updates, completed the project timely and followed up after completion to fill warranty info out. They are professional and really care that their customers are happy with their service. We recommend Mainstream to all of our Real Estate clients because we know they are honest, do a good job, and have superior customer serviceDawn R.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:If you have an emergency do not call this company. Contacted in September, consultant came first of Octoberand down payment for work was made. Mid- January and only half the job done. While Adao Natario was an excellent professional and did a great job sealing up the wall cracks in the basement,my disappointment with the Company in general is emense. Adao listened to my concerns and I’ll wait to see if the Company responds with appropriate work on the sump pump and discharge issue if they ever show up. Meanwhile, I am surrounded by water in the yard and just hope the sump pump in basement keeps working. Price below reflect only crack repairSusan H.
- Business Description:Entire company was started 55 years ago.Recent Review:It went just fantastic. I took advantage of a free estimate and he was right on time when he said he would be. The VP of the business came out and gave the estimate, he gave me a great estimate and started work the next day after I signed the offer sheet. Like I have said, I will continue doing business with this great companyThea S.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:It all went great, although they are a specialty shop, it takes a bit longer due to their custom work. That shouldn't be a problem with those that want quality work at a decent price. Great attention to detail to form my utters to look like the originals, only a bit larger, which is a plusSCOTT G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Muscatine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- B&W Home Improvement3410 48th Ave
Moline, Illinois 61265
- B&W Home Improvement
- Fisher Construction LLC702 18th Ave
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Fisher Construction LLC
- Iossi Siding & Windows, Inc.4374 State Street
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
- Iossi Siding & Windows, Inc.
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.533 19th St. SE
Mason City, Iowa 50401
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.
- Leffler Construction4828 207th St North
PORT BYRON, Illinois 61275
- Leffler Construction
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
Emeryville, California 94608
- Palace of Glass
- Quad City Windows Siding & Doors1310 23rd Ave
East Moline, Illinois 61244
- Quad City Windows Siding & Doors
- R A LANK CONSTRUCTION CO312 W 3RD ST 2
Davenport, Iowa 52801
- R A LANK CONSTRUCTION CO
- Village Home Stores105 S State St Village Home Stores
Geneseo, Illinois 61254
- Village Home Stores
- Zen Windows Des Moines699 Walnut St Ste 400
Des Moines, Iowa 50309
- Zen Windows Des Moines