Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Muscatine, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Muscatine
- Absolutely Dry Basement WaterproofingEvery employee was respectful and competent. From the guys who bid the job, to the ones who did the hard work, to the after completion details, each employee did their job well. I was appreciative of their awareness for the safety of my house when they left for supplies or for lunch.
- Behncke Construction Inc.This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of schedule.
- TODD'S MUDJACKING SVCSince I bought my home, my basement would leak water with heavy rain. I am a first time homeowner, so I didn't know what to do or where to start. I was overwhelmed. I emailed Todd's Mudjacking and received a quick response. A gentleman who came out to give the quote was very professional and knowledgeable. He found that our foundation had a crack outside that was the culprit of the water getting in my basement. My boyfriend and I had to remove drywall ourselves to reveal the crack which was no problem. Two employees from Todd's got the crack sealed right up and it even came with a 10-year warranty. They cleaned up after themselves and were quick and efficient. The price was also very fair in my opinion. I am very pleased! It has not rained heavily since I had the crack sealed, so no water has gotten in. If anything changes, I will update this review and take advantage of the warranty. I would recommend Todd's Mudjacking after my experience with their basement crack sealing
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsEveryone was on time, was knowledgeable and went about their work in a timely manner. Had to call in a plumber & electrician to complete actions and all were done right in a timely and professional- manner.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsMidAmerica Basement Systems was prompt and courteous. They were quite a bit more than another highly recommended company but I like that they do more than waterproofing, and I plan to install Egress windows in the future in the basement and possibly their flooring system and wall system, so I thought using the same company for everything made sense. I have no complaints and would recommend them to others. They were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The basement floor is going to need a good scrubbing but....it needed that before they came so no worries
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThey are very responsive each year. It is taking a long time to complete but, they told me that in the beginning and I no longer am afraid my walls will cave in.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsTeam was on time, friendly, and laid down protection on floors leading to basement. Cleaned up areas to my satisfaction and efficiently completed project in a reasonable time.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThe only problem I've had with it since then was when the sump pump in 2012 began to fail. I had them replace it with a next size bigger. Don't remember the actual cost, seems like it was a couple hundred bucks. I would use them again.
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsWhile it is more expensive than other companies, you get what you pay for. A co-worker had basement waterproofing done by a competitor around the same time I did. 2 months ago we got a very heavy rainfall....3 inches in an hour....my basement 100% dry and comfortable. My co-worker had to have the company out to fix their work, and had to have carpeting replaced (out of her pocket!). And my basement always had the more serious water issues in the past! They are very professional. The crew that came to my house was outstanding. The kept an incredibly clean work area......and they were using a jackhammer and pouring cement!! Their work is of the highest quality, and while is slightly more expensive than their competitors, it is worth the little extra cost upfront to save money and stress later
- MidAmerica Basement SystemsThey did an excellent jonb and I would recommend them highly. There were two crew members and a supervisor handling the work. The showed up on time every day and if there was a set back, they notified me right away. It was about a two week job. They kept me informed every step of the way and resetting my expectations. It was during a rainy time, and they completely covered the floors to not get anything damaged and to stay very clean. They did everything as promised
Basement Waterproofers in Muscatine
- Business Description:Absolutely Dry basement Waterproofing, Inc. Is a family owned, basement specialty company. We service Eastern Iowa, and Western IL. We provide waterproofing services, inside or outside. We also repair bowed, or cracked walls. Walls can be replaced as well if need be. Egress windows can also be installed. We provide free estimates/ consultations, and travel up to 2 hours away from the Quad City area. Call us today to discuss your home's needs. Reclaim your wet basement!Recent Review:It went incredible. They had a great workmanship. They cleaned up every single day and I had zero issue. The company communication was really good. They gave me lots of notice. They were very helpful.Erich C.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:J & H Painting services the greater Quad Cities area and would love to talk to you about your painting and finishing needs. Additional website - www.perfectioninpainting.com. email - firstname.lastname@example.org 309-781-917Recent Review:Jobs were well done and completed when promised.David R.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates. Payment is due upon completion of job. We do not currently offer any type of financing.Recent Review:They just left for the second time. They TRIED jacking up our driveway to match our garage floor. After the first attempt they said it wouldn’t move. I came home from work in the middle of the day and felt underneath the driveway at the sides where it meets the garage slab to determine the driveway actually went underneath the garage slab, preventing it from rising. They couldn’t figure that out but proposed to bring out a large saw and cut through the overlap, thereby allowing the driveway to rise. They’re supposed to be the concrete “experts” but couldn’t figure that out. Two weeks later they came back and ran a saw through there. Still no change and they cannot figure out why it won’t raise. They are minimally capable of troubleshooting a moderately complex situation. Now I’ve got 20 patched holes in my uneven driveway for which I paid a substantial sum of moneyjeffrey s.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
- Business Description:Serving the area for since 1948, Family operated, Free estimates, member of BBB, no subcontractors, Servicing the Quad Cities and outlying areas.Recent Review:The work took two days. The price was almost 1/3 less than a competitor bid. They installed a French drain system and a sump pump. The other bid was for the glue on drain system which is actually not allowed in some areas and is not the better solution. There is a very good warranty on their work. The workers were very professional and skilled. I would highly recommend this companyLinda R.
- Business Description:Leffler Construction is a General Contractor company. We are licensed as General Contractor and do not carry a plumbing or electrical license. We are fully insured and bonded in Illinois. We specialize in Home Improvement NeedsRecent Review:he never showed up. I ended up getting in a even bigger nightmare with Steve Depaepe .Rita S.
- Business Description:Concrete contractorRecent Review:All work was done in a professional timely manner. Dug up old driveway and path on a Wed. Poured on Thurs afternoon. Removed forms, etc on Fri. Returned Mon and filled in along the driveway and path with dirt and seed. Kyle (sales) came out on Tues morning for follow up. I'm very pleased with the outcome and would recommend to anyone needing new concrete installedjulie t.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Blue Grass
- Taylor Ridge
- Rock Island
- West Liberty
- Coal Valley
- East Moline
- Carbon Cliff
waterproofing contractors in Muscatine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Clem Tractor Services9105 New Liberty Rd
- Clem Tractor Services
- J & H Painting1068 Bridgeview Pl
Le Claire, Iowa
- J & H Painting
- Leffler Construction4828 207th St North
PORT BYRON, Illinois
- Leffler Construction
- Rainbow International21110 Holden Dr
- Rainbow International
- Supreme Disaster Recovery117 W 3rd St
- Supreme Disaster Recovery
- WERNER RESTORATION SVC INC102 Innovation Way
- WERNER RESTORATION SVC INC