Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Muscatine, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Muscatine
- Coach House GaragesRandy was on time told us about the company and what was different about there garages. They had a good price that we could live with. The guys that put it up were great.
- Coach House GaragesAll of the workers were polite and had good attitudes, they really knew how to do their jobs well. They left the job site clean and orderly. Thumbs up!
- EZ Window and DoorThe experience with this company was outstanding. Very professional and work quality was excellent. Very prompt and responsive to my concerns and requirements. I would recommend this company to everyone. In fact I am hiring them to do some work on my new condo now.
- lawrence doorsExcellent. He was right on time. The work was done quickly and accurately with no return follow-up needed. He was very professional. I will definitely use them for our garage door needs in the future.
- Lawrence DoorsKevin was very good about responding to us from the start and was great with follow-up. He gave us an accurate quote from the get-go, and provided the basic info we needed to go and do some research on doors. He delivered color samples to our home & was patient with our decision making process. Our door came in a day earlier than planned and he was flexible enough to install the very next day knowing we were living with a non working door and it was COLD! Install was great. He was quick and complete! Cleaned up after himself and was very cordial. He had another gentleman with him to assist, and he was equally as pleasant
- Harris DoorThey showed up on time and did great work. They cleaned up after the work. Everything works as expected. This is the 2nd time I've used them and I've been very happy both times.
- Harris DoorI called Harris Garage Doors and made an appointment for them to come out to see why my garage door would not open. They responded politely and showed up on time. The owner/repairman explained what was wrong and gave me a price. From his punctual arrival until he completed the job was about 1/2 hour to 45minutes. I was pleased with the well done job. I had done some online research and found the price he charged was reasonable. I was happy with Harris and wouldn't hesitate to call them again
- NationServe of Quad CitiesBrian was the person who repaired our garage door. He was very efficient, punctual, professional; and the cost of service was very reasonable. I referred a friend to Wayne-dalton a few days ago; she had the same efficient, punctual, professional service performed by Brian. I HIGHLY recommend the company
- Dan's Overhead Doors & MoreThe price was very fair. Everyone we had to work with did a great job. I highly recommend their services.
- Harris DoorWe contact our home warranty company to see if it was covered. Unfortunately, it wasn't but they did suggest Harris Door as a local company to fix the issue. We phoned them at 3:30 and they arrived just after 4pm. Very fast service, very pleased with the repair. The repairmen were courteous and professional. The only item I marked down was the price because I do not know if it was competitive, we did not shop around for other quotes
Garage Door Companies in Muscatine
- Business Description:We are a general contractor that serves Iowa and Illinois. If you can think it, we will figure out a way to create it for you at an honest price and great customer service. We have several financing options available for almost every type of credit risk. We offer several promotions throughout the year for both product and financingRecent Review:Olde Town Roofing was very responsive to all of our questions and requests! We worked with Jonah specifically. He worked along side our insurance company to make sure everything was covered after we had hail damage to our roof and gutters. Their work looks fantastic, their crew was professional, fast, and picked up after themselves really well! I would recommend this company to all of my friends and family! 5/5 starKalie P.
- Business Description:Founded by James and Marcia Koehler in 1969, J.W. Koehler Electric, Inc. has served as an electrician in the Quad Cities community for 40 plus years offering professional and competitive electrical and communication installations. “Award Winning” Safety is always first at Koehler Electric. With an EMR rating currently at 0.69, we lead the way with proactive safety measures that include owner instructed safety orientation & 3rd party job-site inspections. A wide range of services are available..Recent Review:The contractor arrived on time. He was polite and performed the task adequately. All switches and outlets worked as advertised. We have not had any issues since the install and were pleased with the quality of work. <br /James G.
- Business Description:Guaranteed to beat any estimate for exterior work by 20%! Founded on Professional Relationships, Clean and Efficient Results and Customer Satisfaction. We believe painting is not a commodity and are motivated to prove that to our customers. We respond to requests for bids immediately and guarantee our servicesRecent Review:InTuition was great. They met with me prior to starting to address my concerns and what I was looking to get accomplished. When painting started the crew was very informative and kept me in the loop when it came to their schedule and how they were going to approach the job. Additionally, they provided suggestions and upgrades to some parts of my garage to ensure they weren't just covering up a problem with paint but were instead fixing it first. They were interested in my feedback and thoughts through out the process and ensured that I was satisfied with everything before finishingMorgan M.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Overall the experience was very positive. The company was able to make the service call within a couple days. They offered an excellent discount on their website, and the resulting price was reasonable. The serviceman was very professional and personable. There was no attempt to recommend unnecessary services. The garage door opener now performs better than when it was first installedMichael H.
- Business Description:Coach House Garages is a PREMIER garage builder with over 25,000 buildings built in four states since 1973, including my own. We are so much more than a garage company. We will work with you to complete all aspects of your dream. From Pool Houses to “Toy Boxes” to Woodworking to Boat Houses to Garages to Sheds, we do it all. If you can dream it, we will build it. Almost anything is possible. We have over 43 years of excellence in this industry. We would love to partner with you and your build..Recent Review:Was excellent from start to finish. Concrete took about a week to complete. Garage finished except for wiring and gutters in 4 1/2 hours. Garage walls were pre-built ( NOT pre-fab ). Every thing else fom scratch. All knew thier jobs. Crew very polite. Refreshing to see manners in young people these days. Neighbor was over to watch build with me. Said it was like watching a ballet. I agree. Thought price was quite reasonable considering quality. Every thing during course of project, done in a timely manner. Electrical done in a few days. Gutters a day latter. In my opinon If you use anyone else, you will only be cheating yourselfNorman B.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractors that specialize in everything Home Improvement & Construction! Concrete, Roofing, Electricians, Plumbing, Framing, and everything else for Residential & Commercial Construction! *Now we are offering deductible pay for new and roofing fixes
- Business Description:American Standard Concrete Co. provides concrete construction services to residential, commercial customers and sub-contracting.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated residential and light commercial, contracting and sub contracting services. Additional Services: Handymen. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Interior Design & Decorating. Painting - Interior. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home. Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Siding. WindowsRecent Review:esInitially it started out well but as is typical in this industry, things start to fall off. He is able to do most phases of construction but prefers trimwork. The scope of work that we had didn't fit where he wanted to be. If it was a single job that he was being hired for, I think he would be good. He did good work but we do a lot of custom stuff and that throws our subs off sometimes. Super nice guy and I felt that he was trustworthy. <br /Dean K.
- Business Description:Small local business, family owned and operated, fast and reliable, payment due at time of service.
- Business Description:Ask for detailsRecent Review:Our initial contact toward the end of April 2014 was extremely impressive. Kiss Construction Company, L.L.C. of Mason City, IA returned our call promptly and arrived to provide a bid and contract in a very professional manner. The price was a bit high, however we were going with better quality materials and were verbally promised the work would be done by June 1st so we decided to sign. He wanted 1/2 of the price down for materials to get started so we paid that up front. We would <strong>NEVER</strong> do that again with any company, unless ALL materials were delivered to our job sight immediately after payment. Looking back, we should have had a completion date on the contract and what would happen if the deadline was not met. We also should have done our due diligence before signing the contract to check them out on the public local courts online. <br /> To make a VERY LONG story short, the projects were FINALLY completed on July 21, 2014. (we sign on April 22nd and were verbally promised completed on June 1st) Admittedly, we had quite a bit of rain off and on during the month of May, however we also had some beautiful WEEKS of sunshine - where virtually no work was completed. <strong>This was after <em>numerous</em></strong> phone calls and text messages in which many were not answered or responded to. Some phone calls WERE answered right away, however that was when we dialed them using friend's phones with different phone numbers that the construction company were unfamiliar with. <strong>This was after</strong> many spots of the existing chain link and wire fence were opened up along our back yard perimeter causing us to continually guard our little dogs when they went outside to do their business. <strong> This was after</strong> weeks of looking at unfinished work after an extremely nice day weather-wise. <strong>This was after</strong> June 1st, which was the verbally promised completion date. <strong>This was EVEN after</strong> the owner of the construction company came to plead for more money (he wanted 1/2 more of the remaining balance) on July 3rd so he could pay his workers and we kindly complied with his wishes (not 1/2 of the money, but close) - which we would NEVER do again. <strong>This was after</strong> beginning the process of legal proceedings so that we could at least receive the MATERIALS we had already paid for. We thought that by at least having the materials on hand we might be able to finish the job ourselves if they never came back. <br /> Needless to say, we are THRILLED these projects are completed! All in all, if Kiss Construction would have dealt with us during this process the same way they did in the beginning, would have kept us informed of their time lines - would have returned our calls or texts - would have came to do the work in a reasonable and timely manner - we would have been satisfied. The work that they did was good and the projects came out nice. However, for the most part we are thrilled that these projects are completed so that this construction company has no other reason to be on our property and we don't have to deal with them anymore. <br /Diane W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Muscatine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Remodeling Concepts, INC.75 Main Ave.
Clinton, Iowa 52732
- Advanced Remodeling Concepts, INC.
- Coach House Garages700 E Mill St PO Box 320
Arthur, Illinois 61911
- Coach House Garages
- EZ Window and DoorP.O. Box 452
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
- EZ Window and Door
- InTuition Painting2244 E 46th Pl
Davenport, Iowa 52807
- InTuition Painting
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.533 19th St. SE
Mason City, Iowa 50401
- Kiss Construction, L.L.C.
- Meyer Innovations Inc1485 41st St
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Meyer Innovations Inc
- NationServe of Quad Cities5111 Tremont Ave Ste C
Davenport, Iowa 52807
- NationServe of Quad Cities
- Olde Town Roofing712 18th Ave
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Olde Town Roofing
- Suburban Construction Inc616 W 35th St
Davenport, Iowa 52806
- Suburban Construction Inc
- Window World of Davenport2406 W Kimberly Road
Davenport, Iowa 52806
- Window World of Davenport