Cream City Masonry LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2010

Cream City Masonry is family owned and operated by Paul Moscisker, with over 20 years experience. Paul is a residential masonry contractor who takes pride in the work that he does. He also takes pride in the fact that he has the experience necessary to handle most residential projects. Owner operated. Rarely uses sub contractors. Cost is determined by the job after a free estimate. No travel or service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email. Senior and veteran discounts. Fully licensed and insured. Member of matc masonry advisory board. Earned certificate in understanding historical mortars....

All City Glass Block

All City Glass Block

Owner operated. No subs. Charges by the job. No travel charges.

01/30/2018

I called Paul and asked for an estimate. Paul called me back promptly and talked over the work with me. He got back to me the same day with a price I thought was very competitive. I would definitely have gone with Paul, but I had the work done with a family friend. Nonetheless, I was happy with the communication, quick response, and great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed concrete blocks replaced in my basement.

01/03/2018

The door step turned out to be 18" thick concrete and took the crew several hours to remove and clean up. They worked past dark to get the work done and honored the original quoted price. Paul is very responsive and great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a concrete door step removed.

12/27/2017

Crew was punctual and did a great job. Every needed step was explained. Would definitely use this company again. Price was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair brick on front of home - it was separating from the frame

05/24/2017

Our home looks great. The brick was removed, cleaned and then put back up in a reasonable amount of time. The crew was hard working and pleasant. We are so pleased with the results and would recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our home's brick front was separating and in need of repair. Cream City was responsive and quickly provided a detailed estimate of the work that needed to be done at a reasonable price.

04/04/2016

I cannot say enough great things about this business! Paul, the owner, is a very straightforward and honest guy. He is responsive to all messages and calls, which is very important to us. Paul personally came to our house to assess the situation--something that doesn't happen often with business owners! We felt important and valued, even though our job was on the smaller side. The job itself was p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired the mortar on a small patch of bricks and replaced a broken brick on the exterior of our home.

CATEGORY masonry

Masonry, brick, block, stone, restoration, color matching mortar, pressure washing, chimney repair, historical & preservation work.

Concrete work, landscaping, pavers, concrete stamping & staining.