Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Davenport, IA
There are 3 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Davenport
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncThey were very prompt in responding for my request for an estimate. They are going to repair the brickwork on three sides of a screened porch. He was very professional and friendly. He even told me what caused the problem and how to prevent it in the future. He said they were booked out months in advance, but the person in the office found a time in mid-June for me. So far I am very pleased with this faze of the project. I thought the estimate was reasonable. I will leave another review when the work is completed
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncThe crew worked steadily - would stop & answer questions if I had them. Cleaned up when finished. Work was done in 1 day.
- Carpentry UnlimitedPrice was accurate. Took 2 days to complete. Professional, and took the time to explain what needed to be done. Showed up at the prescribed time and worked until tuckpointed was done. Came back the next day to pour cap. Great service price and professionalism. Would hire them ANY time.
- Behncke Construction Inc.Behncke has completed a half dozen jobs for me in the past. The work team walked through the area double checking the jobs that needed to be done. They covered the ground where they would be working so when they finished, they left nothing behind except the fine work they did. They broke open the cracked areas of the stucco, and in most cases on the north, they were able to apply 1 layer of hand mixed concrete. The south and west sides had large patches of of cracked concrete. When they were removed, I could see the wall of the original wood house built 103 yrs. ago. The crew had to replace rusty wire; they filled the areas with several layers of concrete. Fortunately the weather was with them all 3 days. I like the way the guys worked together and kept me in the loop. They were on hourly wage, even so they worked quickly but carefully and deserved every hour of pay. I like Behncke Construction: small group of seasoned workers, reasonable rates for QUALITY work, and nothing left behind but a surface ready for siding. Over 35 yrs. I have always chosen smaller, local companies whose workers have been with the company for various lengths of time. Over the the long run, companies like Behncke Construction and their employees have improved my home and thus my neighborhood. I know the siding company will appreciate they can do quality work because the underlying surface was done with care. Hats off to another successful quality job completed by Behncke Construction, Inc.
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncCouldn't be happier with the experience. Very knowledgable team, estimate was right on the money. Most importantly, the exterior changes mean no more water in my basement. Plus, when I asked for odd an end fixes (patching of masonry columns on the front porch as well as in areas of the basement) they were more than accommodating and did a great job. And did I mention, my new patio looks great. Great crew, true to their estimate and wonderful work. What more can I say
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncMike was very professional and offered some good tips to us in regards to how to alleviate future water leaks in our basement. He went outdoors with us and showed us some specific things we could do to keep the basement from leaking. He took this extra time with us even though he knew that we would not be using his services. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who may be in need of assistance with basement waterproofing
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncDid an outstanding job and did an excellent job of matching new brick to old. Had another bid for the job that was more than twice as expensive and would have taken 3 days compared to the 1 day using 3 people. Very satisfied. Have used them previously for chimney brickwork and was also very satisfied. Only downside was a 2 and a half month wait due to their volume of work load
- Giese Masonry, LLCWe had a very wet spring here in Iowa and the old retaing wall at the side of my garage had started to tilt. The garage is about four feet higher than the house , so before the wall failed and the garage slid into the back yard I felt it would be prudent to have it repaired or replaced. I contacted Eric, he came by, talked over what I wanted and approximate cost. I asked for references and he gave me locations of jobs he had completed with the same interlocking block he recommended for my wall. I looked at them, they all looked good. One in particular impressed me, the retaining wall was amout fifteen feet long and was five years old. from what I could see it looked like it had been built in the last feq months, no leaning, slippin and straight as the day it was built. Called Eric and set a start date. And start he did. My gosh what a lot ot hard, hands on labor! Those guys earned ever dime. The new wall and parking area are absolutely beautiful. I have had a number of comments on how nice it looks. I would unequivocally recommend Eric for any stone work
- Behncke Construction Inc.From the initial phase of resurfacing a crack, and putting down some drainage hose, the project was filled with abnormalities. 1. Estimate off 100 percent 2. First people sent were not knowledgeable and this fact was known to the owner. 3. No communication at all. We handled the communication. 4. Work went unfinished after we PAID the bill. Interesting, because the owner was supposed to handle it. Zero communication again after several attempts
- P R MASONARYP R Masonry didn't follow through, they didn't listen to what I requested them to do, they didn't come back, and when I complained they didn't really do anything about it. The work they did is all falling apart already.
Last update on August 2, 2016
Masonry Contractors in Davenport
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Deciding on a material for your next masonry project? Concrete blocks and bricks share some advantages but have key differences. This guide breaks it down.
Question by Guest_9880981: How much does it cost to repoint a brick house in metro New York City?
Find masonry contractors in
- Rock Island,
- East Moline,
- Blue Grass,
- Coal Valley,
- Carbon Cliff,
- Le Claire,
- Taylor Ridge,
- Rapids City,
- Long Grove,
- Port Byron,
masonry contractors in Davenport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Behncke Construction Inc.1009 W. 2nd St.
Davenport, Iowa 52802
- BIG DOG CONSTRUCTION CO INC310 N Main St
Davenport, Iowa 52801
- Iossi Construction Inc1040 W 4th St
Davenport, Iowa 52802
- MidAmerica Basement Systems4525 Buckeye St
Davenport, Iowa 52802
- Quad City Chimney Sweep6110 N Elmwood Ave
Davenport, Iowa 52806
- Sparkle Wash of the River Valley1113 W 60th St
Davenport, Iowa 52806
- Behncke Construction Inc.
- Carmar Remodeling & Handyman Services532 24th Ave .
Moline, Illinois 61265
- Carmar Remodeling & Handyman Services
- Delveau Construction10115 275th st.
Donahue, Iowa 52746
- Delveau Construction
- EJS Roofing LLC3206 Prairie Dr NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- EJS Roofing LLC
- Green Valley Roofing Siding Windows3412 State St
Bettendorf, Iowa 52722
- Green Valley Roofing Siding Windows
- TODD'S MUDJACKING SVC1801 1st Ave
Silvis, Illinois 61282
- TODD'S MUDJACKING SVC