Installing brick siding can make your home truly stand out in a neighborhood, but how much will it cost you? Your final price tag can vary by size and material type.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Davenport, IA
There are 5 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Davenport
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncThe crew worked steadily - would stop & answer questions if I had them. Cleaned up when finished. Work was done in 1 day.
- Giese Masonry, LLCWe had a very wet spring here in Iowa and the old retaing wall at the side of my garage had started to tilt. The garage is about four feet higher than the house , so before the wall failed and the garage slid into the back yard I felt it would be prudent to have it repaired or replaced. I contacted Eric, he came by, talked over what I wanted and approximate cost. I asked for references and he gave me locations of jobs he had completed with the same interlocking block he recommended for my wall. I looked at them, they all looked good. One in particular impressed me, the retaining wall was amout fifteen feet long and was five years old. from what I could see it looked like it had been built in the last feq months, no leaning, slippin and straight as the day it was built. Called Eric and set a start date. And start he did. My gosh what a lot ot hard, hands on labor! Those guys earned ever dime. The new wall and parking area are absolutely beautiful. I have had a number of comments on how nice it looks. I would unequivocally recommend Eric for any stone work
- Carpentry UnlimitedPrice was accurate. Took 2 days to complete. Professional, and took the time to explain what needed to be done. Showed up at the prescribed time and worked until tuckpointed was done. Came back the next day to pour cap. Great service price and professionalism. Would hire them ANY time.
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncThey were very prompt in responding for my request for an estimate. They are going to repair the brickwork on three sides of a screened porch. He was very professional and friendly. He even told me what caused the problem and how to prevent it in the future. He said they were booked out months in advance, but the person in the office found a time in mid-June for me. So far I am very pleased with this faze of the project. I thought the estimate was reasonable. I will leave another review when the work is completed
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncMike was very professional and offered some good tips to us in regards to how to alleviate future water leaks in our basement. He went outdoors with us and showed us some specific things we could do to keep the basement from leaking. He took this extra time with us even though he knew that we would not be using his services. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who may be in need of assistance with basement waterproofing
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncDid an outstanding job and did an excellent job of matching new brick to old. Had another bid for the job that was more than twice as expensive and would have taken 3 days compared to the 1 day using 3 people. Very satisfied. Have used them previously for chimney brickwork and was also very satisfied. Only downside was a 2 and a half month wait due to their volume of work load
- Behncke Construction Inc.Behncke has completed a half dozen jobs for me in the past. The work team walked through the area double checking the jobs that needed to be done. They covered the ground where they would be working so when they finished, they left nothing behind except the fine work they did. They broke open the cracked areas of the stucco, and in most cases on the north, they were able to apply 1 layer of hand mixed concrete. The south and west sides had large patches of of cracked concrete. When they were removed, I could see the wall of the original wood house built 103 yrs. ago. The crew had to replace rusty wire; they filled the areas with several layers of concrete. Fortunately the weather was with them all 3 days. I like the way the guys worked together and kept me in the loop. They were on hourly wage, even so they worked quickly but carefully and deserved every hour of pay. I like Behncke Construction: small group of seasoned workers, reasonable rates for QUALITY work, and nothing left behind but a surface ready for siding. Over 35 yrs. I have always chosen smaller, local companies whose workers have been with the company for various lengths of time. Over the the long run, companies like Behncke Construction and their employees have improved my home and thus my neighborhood. I know the siding company will appreciate they can do quality work because the underlying surface was done with care. Hats off to another successful quality job completed by Behncke Construction, Inc.
- Menting Masonry & Waterproofing IncCouldn't be happier with the experience. Very knowledgable team, estimate was right on the money. Most importantly, the exterior changes mean no more water in my basement. Plus, when I asked for odd an end fixes (patching of masonry columns on the front porch as well as in areas of the basement) they were more than accommodating and did a great job. And did I mention, my new patio looks great. Great crew, true to their estimate and wonderful work. What more can I say
- Behncke Construction Inc.From the initial phase of resurfacing a crack, and putting down some drainage hose, the project was filled with abnormalities. 1. Estimate off 100 percent 2. First people sent were not knowledgeable and this fact was known to the owner. 3. No communication at all. We handled the communication. 4. Work went unfinished after we PAID the bill. Interesting, because the owner was supposed to handle it. Zero communication again after several attempts
- P R MASONARYP R Masonry didn't follow through, they didn't listen to what I requested them to do, they didn't come back, and when I complained they didn't really do anything about it. The work they did is all falling apart already.
Masonry Contractors in Davenport
- Business Description:Green Valley has been a full service Roofing & Siding Contractor in the Quad Cities since 2001. We've grown steadily, due largely to the fact that customers have been extremely generous in recommending Green Valley to friends and neighbors. Today, we serve the entire Mississippi Valley region around the Quad Cities, with satisfied customers in Bettendorf, Davenport, Moline, Rock Island, and nearly every nearby town, from Aledo to Muscatine, Milan to Clinton, and beyond. Aside from nearly all ..Recent Review:It was great. They did a very good job.Adam N.
- Business Description:Behncke construction has been serving the Quad Cities for over 60 years.Recent Review:This company is the best! I was impressed from the beginning with how clear they were in the quote on what exactly was to be done, so there were no surprises. Everyone on the crew was courteous and professional. The work was completed ahead of scheduleAmanda C.
- Business Description:Whether your tile and stone needs are big or small, interior or exterior, we are here to serve you. Our specialties include kitchen countertops and backsplashes, tile and wood flooring, bathroom vanities, and living room fireplaces. We fabricate and install natural stones such as granite and marble but also work with quartz. Exterior work includes restoring stone homes and building new walls and patios. We also help maintain your surfaces. Do you need your grout refreshed or a shower deep c..Recent Review:Alex was great from start to finish. His work speaks for itself and wastes no time getting you your space back!Lauren & Sean W.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of professional concrete experience, we are here to address your concrete project needs.Recent Review:They were a good company. Their work was really good. They did a good work. They were cheaper than the others.Kim R.
- Business Description:MidAmerica Basement Systems is your premier locally owned and operated company that specializes in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, concrete leveling, and radon mitigation.Recent Review:So disappointed with this company. I own a house for my daughter to live in while she is in college. The house is 5 hours from my residence. The house has been having water in the basement. I turned to Angi to get a reliable list of waterproofing companies. When MidAmerica Basement Systems called me to set up a time to give me a free quote, I was instructed I would need to be at the house. I let them know my situation of living 5 hours away and that my 21 year old daughter would be at the house and could FaceTime me during the appointment. This was not good enough as it is "company policy" to have the owner at the house. I spoke with the initial employee who wasn't willing or even tried to figure out a solution. Her solution was to send my call to the manager, who when answered acted like she had no idea why she was getting the call. I explained to her again that I lived 5 hours away and would not be able to be at the house, but we could use technology and I could FaceTime. This again was denied and a viable solution was not even talked about. Never did I feel they wanted my business or in any way were willing to work with me. I can't imagine I am the only one who does not live close and has had issues. It is 2021 and in the middle of a pandemic. Why FaceTime isn't an option is extremely frustrating and confusing. The customer service I received during this call by various levels of employees was also disheartening. I would never use them after this experienceKendra F.
- Business Description:Helitech is a family, locally-owned specialty contractor that provides waterproofing & foundation repair services to homeowners across a 4 state region. Services include basement & crawlspace waterproofing, complete foundation repair - piering, wall anchoring, & crack repair, as well as concrete leveling / mudjacking, moisture barriers, sump pumps, general construction, & yard drainage. We service the greater St. Louis, Quad Cities, Central Illinois, Southern Illinois, Southeastern & Central ..Recent Review:It has taken me almost 2-years to write this review, so I hope they have improved. My experience was awful. It had been a very rainy May and the basement kept getting water in it. I called Helitech and a competitor and both were really busy. Chose Helitech because they could get there sooner. Salesman promised me they would start the work in about 2-weeks -- work wasn't done until late August. I was told they had a big job at a nursing home that had to be done first. My job was not a minor cheap change but $5,000 and not one I thought would be put on the back burner. The people in the office were just about nonexistent; I'd call and leave messages and they were never returned. Just terrible customer support! The actual work that was done was good. And while the team of workers were nice, I had proof that they had gone through some of my things in the basement. I found one of the items upstairs proving they had moved it. The whole project put me behind three months of putting the house up for sale and left me with a bad taste for this businessKaren M.
- Business Description:We offer free estimates. Payment is due upon completion of job. We do not currently offer any type of financing.Recent Review:They just left for the second time. They TRIED jacking up our driveway to match our garage floor. After the first attempt they said it wouldn’t move. I came home from work in the middle of the day and felt underneath the driveway at the sides where it meets the garage slab to determine the driveway actually went underneath the garage slab, preventing it from rising. They couldn’t figure that out but proposed to bring out a large saw and cut through the overlap, thereby allowing the driveway to rise. They’re supposed to be the concrete “experts” but couldn’t figure that out. Two weeks later they came back and ran a saw through there. Still no change and they cannot figure out why it won’t raise. They are minimally capable of troubleshooting a moderately complex situation. Now I’ve got 20 patched holes in my uneven driveway for which I paid a substantial sum of moneyjeffrey s.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repairRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
- Business Description:I hire the best subcontractor when needed but work by myself most of the time. I am an insured professional with over 40 years experience in construction. I make every effort to stay in contact with the home owner by email, text and phone. When I start a job I stay until the project is finished
- Business Description:Quality Home Remodeling is a family bussiness. We have no need to subcontract our work out because we do the work ourselves, That way if you have any questions or concerns we are always on the job from beginning to end. Your satisifaction always comes first
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Whether you built your home last year or live in one that was built more than 100 years ago, there’s a high chance some masonry was involved. Check out these ten common masonry materials that every homeowner should know about.
If your brick or stone wall needs repairing, then you need a brick masonry contractor to tackle the project. Hiring a mason for a project can feel daunting, but if you follow these tips you’ll know just what to do to find the perfect pro for you.
Find masonry contractors in
- Rock Island
- East Moline
- Blue Grass
- Coal Valley
- Carbon Cliff
- Le Claire
- Taylor Ridge
- Rapids City
- Long Grove
- Port Byron
masonry contractors in Davenport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ALL Masonry1601 34th street
- ALL Masonry
- Carmar Remodeling & Handyman Services532 24th Ave .
- Carmar Remodeling & Handyman Services
- Delveau Construction10115 275th st.
- Delveau Construction
- EJS Roofing LLC3206 Prairie Dr NE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- EJS Roofing LLC
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair8251 Bunkum Rd
- Helitech Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- Iossi Construction Inc1040 W 4th St
- Iossi Construction Inc
- JaB Masonry & More LLC106 12th Avenue
- JaB Masonry & More LLC
- Premier Brick & Stone2769 Stonegate Ct.
- Premier Brick & Stone