Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Marshalltown, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Marshalltown
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- RICHWELL CARPET & CABINET CTRThey had to lay a new floor in the bathroom; I had to have some sub floor work done. In the laundry room they put sheeting over the existing floor then laid laminate tile and grouted. They did an excellent job and I will use them again in the future.
- MANSON FLOOR COVERINGWe ordered the flooring and it arrived quickly. It was delivered and the flooring was installed without a problem.
- Carpetland USAWe needed flooring for our kitchen/mud room. Had no idea what we wanted. Went to the store and talked to Mike Rinehart. He showed us different options and let us take some home to look at. He came to the house and measured for the job and talked to us about the plus and minuses of different choices. We chose vinyl tile. We felt very comfortable with what we chose based on his knowledge of the products and our need. We coordinated service with the contractor and the floor was installed at the appropriate time. there was a piece that didn't seem to be laying right and it was fixed right away. I find this to be a very customer oriented business. After our flooring was installed, another employee(can't remember her name) talked with me about the best cleaning options, which also proved to be true. I guess I think that it is just as important to be an honest and outgoing consumer, when you work with a company, as it is for the company to welcome your openness. this is what we found to be true for our Carpetland. Carpetland will always be our first choice when we are thinking about flooring
- DAVE'S WOOD FLOORSDave is always busy and he squeezed me into his very busy schedule. He actually came out on his own and did the final finish work instead of having an employee do it. I will always use them for additional work.
- RICHARD WALCZAK FLOORING INCWe found him on Angie's List and had really good reviews. He was on time, did a really good job, the floors look great. He did what he said he would do, and I can't think of anything bad. I only had two bids and he was almost the same as the other bids. I would say he certainly is competitive and reasonable. I certainly would use this company again
Flooring Contractors in Marshalltown
- Business Description:Buresh Home Solutions, Inc has been serving Iowa home owners for over 13 years. We are committed to earning your business by offering our customers more choices to meet their needs and budgets. We are pleased to offer all Angie's List Members a 5% discount up to $500.00 on their next home improvement project . We offer a variety of financing programs and in many cases can finance the entire project or offer no interest programs as well. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals committed..Recent Review:When I asked my furnace repairman how I could lower my heating bills, he said get new windows on our 57 year old home. A neighbor just had her back deck replaced by Buresh Home Solutions and was very happy with the job they did, and highly recommended them. Their salesman came out, and had a promotional package we couldn't ignore, so we replaced ALL the windows upstairs, ALL basement half windows downstairs, and our rear door. The price was right, the work was very professional, and we lowered our thermostate two degree....... hopefully forever! We recommend Buresh Home Solutions for any home improvement project. Nancy & Fred (BeaverdaleFrederick F.
- Business Description:We are a small independently family owned business that has been in the flooring industry for over 18 yrs. We are members of the National Wood Flooring Association and soon to be certified therefore rest assure that you will be getting quality craftsmanship. We can do anything with hardwood such as install, replace, add on (sew-in), sand, stain, burnish, wire brush, steps, and recoat. Adding to the hardwood we can also help with tile installation. Such as showers, floors, backsplash, tubs, an..Recent Review:GREAT they were professional yet friendly. Everyone that has stopped in since is amazed. We had found that no one wanted to do this small of a job so we were pleasantly pleased with how fast they did such a good job.lola s.
- Business Description:Home remodels, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and decking.Recent Review:Job went great and the floor looks amazing ! Zac and Connor came quickly and completed the job in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend A-Z for any home improvement jobs, will definitely use them again.Joseph C.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:We chose High Tech because it was able to piece together certain parts of its policies in order to provide coverage for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. Furthermore, they've been very helpful in terms of providing information and answering our questions, and on one occasion they were even able to help us find a company to service the system for a lesser price than the original installerMatt Z.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:We got exactly the product that we wanted and the price was very good. The problem was that the original shipment was botched. They placed the adhesive on top of the pallet of tiles and the bucket of adhesive got squashed during shipping. When we got the tiles there was adhesive all over them, and trying to clean up the mess was a big problem. Aside from that, they rectified it, and going forward everything went well. They were very careful in the following shipment. They made sure everything was packaged well and the adhesive wasn't bundled with the tile. They botched it initially, but they did respond quickly to it. It was a standard productSusan R.
- Business Description:We are a General contracting company. We perform all services involved in the completion of unfinished space. We do hire sub contractors when needed. We also stand by their work as well. Though we have only been in buisness for a short time. we have a combined 37 years construction experienceRecent Review:The workmanship was excellent. The work was completed within the time frame agreed upon as well as the price quoted. Everything was done very professionally from start to finish. I HIGHLY recommend Dave Navarro Construction for any interior remodeling. I will definitely use him again - without hesitationSharon O.
- Business Description:We are a small construction handyman company that thrives on customer relations. No job is too small and no job is too big. We are fully insured.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was doneKatherine G.
- Business Description:Flooring Installation
- Business Description:We are a general contractor we provide a unique number of things for our clients. We put the project together meet with clients on a daily basis and get them involved in the project. It is our goal to make the project as unstressful as possible for the client
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Marshalltown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
Shorewood, Illinois 60404
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa 52076
- Laura's Designs
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa 50248
- Marble Medic Inc
- T J'S GRANITE1605 230TH ST
Manchester, Iowa 52057
- T J'S GRANITE
- Unique Floors1202 Army Post Rd
Des Moines, Iowa 50315
- Unique Floors