Organize your fridge so it’s attractive and functional. You’ll be able to find what you need more quickly—without foods expiring—and enjoy peeking inside the doors.
Get matched with top Cleaning Services in Marshalltown, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local cleaning services.
Recent Cleaning Services Reviews in Marshalltown
- Shirley Clean, LLCAlways satisfied with the work. If there is an issue it is remedied immediately and is flexible with additional duties ie cleaning inside of fridge oven. Good communication
- Shirley Clean, LLCAmazing service that always leaves my home sparkling! Trustworthy, reliable and all around wonderful! We love Shirley Clean!
- Pro Handyman ServicesThis is the second time Mark and his wife have installed kitchen cabinets, crown molding on the cabinet tops, and countertops. His work is excellent and done in a timely manner. We recommend his finish carpentry.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Window Worx LLCThey were very professional and nice. Cleaned like they were doing their own house. It made the day very pleasant. I would have them come again.
- King KleenIt went great!! King Kleen is efficient and effectively took the mold off of my siding. My siding and windows are so clean, that they make my house look brand new again!! Thank you King Kleen for your time!! Will definitely be calling King Kleen again!
- Friendly Clean LLCHorrible. We live out of state and came to check on the house, windows not clean, baseboards not clean, door frames not clean, toilet not clean. Wood floors not washed. What a waste of $550.
- A-Plus Carpet CleaningI FELT IT WAS A FAIR AND HONEST PRICE FOR EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED DONE. JUST JIM'S DEMEANOR LET YOU KNOW HE WAS NOT GOING TO TRY TO SELL ME SOMETHING I DIDN'T NEED, AND HE DID A GREAT JOB.
- Supreme Air Duct CleaningThe air duct cleaning was done to the highest degree of professionalism, workmanship, and skillfulness as anyone may find.
- Southern Hospitality LLCThis is a great company! The owner seems to know what she is doing and seems to really be on top of things. The lady that cleans my house is very friendly, always on time and does a great job. I have nothing but great things to say about this company.
Cleaners in Marshalltown
- Business Description:Handy is an Angie's List national platform partner. With Handy, you can book a transparent, fixed price home service with an independent professional any day from 7 am to 11 pm. Professionals booked through Handy are experts across a range of home services, including home cleaning, handyman services, painting, lawn care, and more. They have collectively performed over 3 million projects across 250 locations. Handy, through the Handy platform, offers technology and information to book hom..Recent Review:They scheduled an appointment and canceled twice (my first time using them) and then would not refund money, which you must pay upfront, when I canceled appointment. They would only give me a credit. I will NEVER use their services after such treatmentLori S.
- Business Description:Window Treatment Design + Installation Experts.Recent Review:Careful measurements were taken approximately 3 weeks prior to installation. Promised date install date was exact. Our installer was neat and complete. He gave us tips on care, especially the proper usage of the cordless mechanismMark D.
- Business Description:We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: email@example.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand..Recent Review:Repair a hole in leather jacket sleeveVicki M.
- Business Description:Home remodels, kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, and decking.Recent Review:Connor and crew did a wonderful job! There were lots of issues with the fencing provider I chose, delivering their products in a timely manner. But A-Z was very patient and worked with me, to make sure the fence was installed soon after we had all of the materials on hand and before the ground was frozen. They were very professional, reasonably priced and the fencing looks fantastic, and now my dogs are safer. I would definitely hire these guys again to do work around my home. Thank You A-Z and Angie's List for a job excellently doneTina M.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.coRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:Buresh Home Solutions, Inc has been serving Iowa home owners for over 13 years. We are committed to earning your business by offering our customers more choices to meet their needs and budgets. We are pleased to offer all Angie's List Members a 5% discount up to $500.00 on their next home improvement project . We offer a variety of financing programs and in many cases can finance the entire project or offer no interest programs as well. Our team is made up of dedicated professionals committed..Recent Review:I didn't end up hiring him but they came out and gave me an estimate. I'm certain he is a good contractor who would have been a reasonable choice, I got three estimates and went with someone else.Mike T.
- Business Description:Let us do all the chores you hate to do. Housecleaning, yard work and furniture assembly. 23 years working in the medical field gives us the experience to give you an exceptional clean. Locally owned to provide a more family friendly experience. Regular scheduled cleanings, deep cleaning, move in or out cleaning.Recent Review:It was fine. He did a lot of work. I was very satisfied because it was all done on time. Once he start, working he keeps continue working. He don't even take lunch or break. I will hire him again in the future.Linda L.
- Business Description:Oriental Rug or Drapery, Clean and 100% Urine Odor Removal Naturally, by PetPeePee Company. PetPeePee service is a strictly for, Oriental rugs, (all types of Oriental Rugs, Needlepoint, Antique rugs, and custom made Draperies. PetPeePee Guarantee: Permanent Dog or Cat urine odor removal. The principal reasons the members use of the service is the need to get rid of the urine odor naturally, without using all the toxic chemicals of the ordinary carpet cleaning industry! The odor free cleaning ..Recent Review:I discovered petpee.com when I was searching online for ways to remove the urine odor from our 10’ x 14’ Karastan wool oriental rug. I had planned to clean the rug myself, but I was intrigued by the videos I saw on YouTube of petpee.com’s owner, Meir Martin, demonstrating how he cleans rugs like mine. I searched for petpee.com reviews and was blown away by the number of glowing reviews that had been written by satisfied customers. I knew then and there that I wanted to turn my rug over rug to Mr. Martin to finally get rid of the urine odor that had been building up for over 10 years. I called him and got a quote of $1079, which included shipping both ways, cleaning the rug, and a guarantee that I would not be able to detect any urine odor when my rug was returned to me. After getting over the sticker shock, my husband gave me the green light to send the rug to petpeepee.com. I think he was more interested in getting rid of my constant complaints about the urine odor than the actual odor itself! Mr. Martin walked us through how to pack up our rug for shipping via UPS, having us send him pictures to make sure we had prepared it properly. Even though we followed his instructions, I received an email from UPS 5 days later that my rug had been lost. I was regretting my decision to send my rug off for cleaning, UNTIL Mr. Martin worked his magic! I’m only the second customer in all the years petpeepee.com has been in business to have her oriental rug go missing, but that was to my benefit, because Mr. Meir knew exactly who to call (in Utah, of all places!) to track down my rug. Mr. Martin called his contact at UPS every day to check on whether my rug had been found and kept me posted each day for a week. On the seventh day after UPS reported my rug had been lost, Mr. Martin called me with the happy news that my rug had been found!!! Apparently some of the tape I had used to secure the label to the package was not completely flat and caused the label and bag to tear. Mr. Martin received my rug via Next Day Air from UPS on August 23 and began the cleaning process the next day. I loved receiving videos and pictures of the rug being cleaned and getting updates from Mr. Martin throughout the process. (You can see my rug being cleaned on YouTube by searching “Removing urine odor from a supersize Karastan rug.”). We received the rug back on September 2, and it smelled as fresh as it did the day we bought it! It looked so clean and new – worth every penny we paid to have petpeepee.com clean it. I really need more than five stars for my recommendation of petpeepee.com and Meir Martin. He is a true professional and the best communicator of any service provider I’ve ever encountered. I will be sending him more rugs soon! When I do, I will be VERY careful about packaging them, including using a HEAVY DUTY bag and taping multiple labels on the inside and outside of the package and making sure EVERYTHING on the outside is smooth and flat. If you want your rug to be free of urine odor, send it to petpeepee.com with every confidence that it will come back as good and fresh as newDiane B.
- Business Description:Started by Paul Freeman, a lifetime collector of Arts and Crafts period textiles, Archive Edition offers reproductions of a hand selected collection of the finest Arts and Crafts textiles discovered throughout his lifetime. Archive Edition Textiles are copywrited reproductions of authentic Arts and Crafts patterns using modern materials. In 2014, Freeman partnered with Karl Eulberg, an executive in the furniture industry and lifetime fan and collector of Arts & Crafts. Eulberg brings a backg..Recent Review:It hasn't gone. Have you not read several previous reviews???Gene P M.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful cleaner articles
If you're short on space, you might need storage for your clothes. Prepare to pack with these easy tips to avoid moths and learn how to keep clothes smelling fresh in storage.
Eliminating bad smells in your house is simple enough. Just identify, treat, and de-stink. Here are a few tips for ridding bad odors lingering in common living areas.
Find Cleaning Services in
Cleaning Services in Marshalltown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AK Floor Coverings119 South 3rd Street
- American Dream Carpet Cleaning535 6th St N
Central City, Iowa
- American powerwashing403 north Linn
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- April Bovy Cleaning13828 K Ave
- Archive Edition Inc12575 Crenshw Blvd
- Atlantic Glass Company1713 East 7th Street
- AK Floor Coverings
- East Coast Custom Vehicles Mark III1053 Northville Tpke
Riverhead, New York
- East Coast Custom Vehicles Mark III
- HARSTAD CARPET CLEANING3433 Virginia St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Heartland Carpet Cleaning2010 19th St
- Heaven's Best Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning514 Bryan Rd
- Heritage Flooring ConceptsP.O. Box 7
- Hewitt Hauling LLC911 N. Jefferson Ave
Mason City, Iowa
- HOMEMATES1309 5TH ST
Grundy Center, Iowa
- Huffman Auto Body Inc1000 5th Ave
Charles City, Iowa
- HARSTAD CARPET CLEANING
- ISS Facility Services, Inc.511 5th Ave
Sioux City, Iowa
- ISS Facility Services, Inc.
- NACHO CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING6014 Morningside Ave
Sioux City, Iowa
- NACHO CARPET & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING
- Tri-state home restoration103 s.west st.
- Tri-state home restoration
- WELLS WAY CARPET CLEANING801 MAIN ST 2F
- WELLS WAY CARPET CLEANING