Zen Windows Des Moines

State Of Iowa Division Of Labor
09/06/2021

699 Walnut St Ste 400

Des Moines, IA 50309

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

We are a revolutionary window company that gives FREE estimates by phone and email in approximately 5-10 minutes. You will always deal with the owner. No money down. You don't pay until your windows are installed and you are 100% happy. We will be here to walk you through every step of the process and we are confident in our high quality installation. We make purchasing windows EASY & AFFORDABLE and ensure the highest customer satisfaction....

window replacement (39)door installation (5)

06/15/2021

From the start Matt and Alix were personable and easy to work with. Matt was quick to give us an online quote and informed us immediately about the long wait on orders because of the pandemic. We already knew this talking to our window companies. In comparison their prices are very competitive. When the window finally came in, Rachel the scheduler worked with us to find a convenient time for insta...

Description of Work
Replaced a rotten wood case window

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

11/13/2020

Matt was incredibly helpful despite the fact that Zen Windows doesn't do the kind of broken glass repair I needed. After hearing my confusion about how to fix the original cause of the broken window, Matt offered the help he could offer. He recommended glass repair shops for the pane and then taught me how to fix my own windows! He invited me to send him pictures of my windows and he taught me how...

Description of Work
I had a broken window pane because the window wouldn't stay in its track.

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

Wow! Thank you for the great review! We're happy we could help!

07/24/2020

This was a really good company to work with. The cost was very reasonable, they were on time, they cleaned up after installation. Brenda and Dan were so easy to work with. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
2 large egress windows removed and new ones installed

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will make sure to pass along your compliments to Dan & Brenda. Enjoy your new windows!

07/24/2020

We had a garden window that was completely rotten. It was not visible until they started pulling out the old windows. They ended up rebuiding the wall and then installed the windows. The job definately incurred more expense but they did not charge us more. They honored their original quote! How awesome is that!

Description of Work
Window Replacement

Work Completed On 07/08/2020

07/19/2020

They were on time, installed the 7 windows on my home in a day, and cleaned up inside and outside as part of the job. I am very happy with the service and the windows.

Description of Work
I had all of my windows replaced

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're very happy to hear that you are happy with your experience and installation. Enjoy your new windows!

07/06/2020

From getting a quote to the installation, the experience was enjoyable and not stressful, as some contractor jobs can be.

Description of Work
Windows and back entry door replaced.

Category remodeling,replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 07/06/2020

We try to keep everything 100% stress-free. We're happy you enjoyed your experience!

06/25/2020

They arrived when they said they would and got right to work. Only took them about 6 1/2 hours and that was only because there was a little issue with one of the windows - weird construction. Very professional crew and we're especially impressed with Brian, who really knows his stuff! The new windows actually help block summer heat. We love our new windows and door and will use Zen Windows again!

Description of Work
Needed four big old leaky windows replaced, plus a new storm door

Category replacement windows,doors

Work Completed On 06/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We will make sure to pass along the compliments to Brian and his installation team. Enjoy your new windows!

05/21/2020

The process was painless and easy. There were no high-pressure salespeople to deal with. We went online, told what we wanted, and ZEN sent us the quotes we needed. Alix and Matt were incredibly patient working with us. We had lots of questions and weren't exactly sure what we wanted. They worked through the process with us and helped throughout. Once everything was decided, the windows were ordere...

Description of Work
15 Double Hung and Sliding Window Replacements in a 55 Year Old Home

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Wow! Thank you for such an in-depth review of your experience and for the incredibly kind words! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you! Enjoy your new windows!

03/28/2020

Matt, Alix, Brian and the entire team at Zen are amazing. Top quality install, top notch customer service, and always willing to go the extra mile for their customers. Every question I had was answered promptly and thoroughly. They really make you feel comfortable with the entire process. Based on quotes I received elsewhere, I thought Zen was “too good to be true” with their quote and promises. T...

Description of Work
Windows Replaced

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled that you enjoyed working with us and we thoroughly enjoyed working with you! We're glad your experience exceeded your expectations!

01/21/2020

We started by only have 5 windows replaced. After that experience we called right back and said measure the rest it was that good of an experience. Did this in June and September. Initially we were loving the windows. Currently I am not only loving them but I appreciate them. Our furnace broke and our house has stayed consistently cold but not frigid and I account MUCH of that to these windows and...

Description of Work
All windows replaced in out house

Work Completed On 10/11/2019

We're thrilled that your new windows have been making such a difference in your home! We greatly appreciate you choosing Zen for your window replacement project!

Zen Windows Des Moines specializes in Energy Star rated double and triple pane replacement windows and entry doors backed by a lifetime transferable warranty. That includes the products and labor and includes a free glass replacement warranty. We install custom made double hung, two lite slider, three lite slider, casement, picture, awning, bay, bow, garden, hopper, special shaped windows, and patio doors.