What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Keokuk, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Keokuk
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home
- RICHWELL CARPET & CABINET CTRThey had to lay a new floor in the bathroom; I had to have some sub floor work done. In the laundry room they put sheeting over the existing floor then laid laminate tile and grouted. They did an excellent job and I will use them again in the future.
- Floors & More of Iowa of MarshalltownA floor installer friend of mine turned me onto this guy, Jim Bell, as he was starting a business on his own and was working out of his home, then. I got in touch with him, told him what I wanted as far as quality and traffic. He set me up on the right type carpet, padding, and ceramic tile. He got me a good price and did a good job laying the carpet. I will continue to recommend and use him
- Carpetland USAWe needed flooring for our kitchen/mud room. Had no idea what we wanted. Went to the store and talked to Mike Rinehart. He showed us different options and let us take some home to look at. He came to the house and measured for the job and talked to us about the plus and minuses of different choices. We chose vinyl tile. We felt very comfortable with what we chose based on his knowledge of the products and our need. We coordinated service with the contractor and the floor was installed at the appropriate time. there was a piece that didn't seem to be laying right and it was fixed right away. I find this to be a very customer oriented business. After our flooring was installed, another employee(can't remember her name) talked with me about the best cleaning options, which also proved to be true. I guess I think that it is just as important to be an honest and outgoing consumer, when you work with a company, as it is for the company to welcome your openness. this is what we found to be true for our Carpetland. Carpetland will always be our first choice when we are thinking about flooring
- Re-Bath of the HeartlandArrived exactly as planned. Worked continuously until the job was completely done. Layed down tarps to catch debris. Extremely accommodating and professional. Did a wonderful job from start to finish. Love, love, love my new tub & surrounding area! Beautiful job done. I have no complaints whatsoever
- MB Garage Systems LLCVery well. Tim kept us informed about every step. When we had questions or wanted to change something, it was received and well and done very professionally. Please give him a call!
Flooring Contractors in Keokuk
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:Laura’s Designs has 1 employee: Laura provides design service; offering custom contracts to clients. Laura selects contractors and subcontractors to perform the work to ensure that each project is completed according to the specifications outlined in each estimate.Recent Review:Laura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work withCharlotte D.
- Business Description:WE do NOT do installation! Mill Direct - National Wholesaler Distributor Hardwood Flooring & Decking. 17 years ago, we started with a simple goal: to offer the finest exotic Brazilian hardwood floors available, online. We are an innovative flooring company that offers honest, knowledge-based, outstanding personalized service delivered with integrity and respect.We believe an informed customer is a happy customer. Our team of specialists, with over 45+ years of combined experience, is here to ..Recent Review:very well and their product high quality!linda d.
- Business Description:I work with one or two guys usually, if it is a big job I may call in some more help.
- Business Description:Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.comRecent Review:They were very professional and did a good job.Judy T.
- Business Description:Olson Floor Covering has provided quality flooring service for our customers since 2005. We specialize in the sales, installation, and service of all your custom flooring needs. We carry a large selection of material such as carpet, LVT, tile, hardwood, linoleum, laminate pads, carpet pads, tile backers, sub flooring, plus in floor heating. We are also experts in many types of flooring. We also provide, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, as well as water damage restoration. Call ..
- Business Description:Desenvolmente is a company of stones, more properly granites. The stone produced is a hard granite rock for use in: stone gardens, stone homes, art stone, stone city, stone floor and others. We are a company with our own factory and quarries that is our own stone source. The granite is extract in big blocks and then cut to size in: corner stone, cobblestone, stone tiles, curbstone, stone wall, curbstone, pavestone, kerb, stair stone and others
- Business Description:Family-owned & operated since 1977. We are a full-service remodeling company specializing in Curb Appeal.Recent Review:The work was completed on the date specified, and the workman cleaned up everything. They are very conscientious and we have used them several times over the years.Arlene M.
- Business Description:We are a general contractor we provide a unique number of things for our clients. We put the project together meet with clients on a daily basis and get them involved in the project. It is our goal to make the project as unstressful as possible for the client
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
- Fort Madison
- West Point
- Dallas City
- La Harpe
- La Grange
- New London
- Mount Pleasant
flooring installation in Keokuk
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Jarvis Construction27124 Hawk Dr
- Jarvis Construction
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa
- Marble Medic Inc
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring