Installing the right floors in your home is a must for allergy sufferers. This guide will help you determine some of the best—and worst—flooring types that can keep allergy symptoms at bay so you can breathe more easily.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Fort Madison, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Fort Madison
- Ransom FlooringDylan did a great job putting a new floor in for us. He was neat, respectful and timely. He made sure we were satisfied when he was done. Will hire again.
- Carpet One Floor & HomeKrystal helped me from start to finish with the design. She made the overwhelming process seem easy! The installers came when scheduled which is a HUGE plus! The crew was fun to work with and very professional. We did not hire a contractor, we tore out the walls, did trim and whatever the Carpet One crews were not hired for. Jerry, Adam and Brian were always willing to help us with tips and hints. These guys were simply the best. My husband hurt his back during the remodel so Adam put up the trim behind the bed so we could use the master that night since my husband was unable to do it. That is just one example of how helpful these guys are. Jerry made the built in furniture for the office and the mud room, along with floating shelves. Everything turned out beautiful and exactly liked I pictured. He does amazing work and planned every little detail. We will definitely hire them when we need work done in the future read less
- Premier Construction ServicesIn February 2013 we hired Premier Construction to undertake an extensive building project which included an addition to our house that doubled the existing square footage, a remodel of the existing space, and the construction of a detached garage. Also included in the project were a rear deck, a front covered deck, and a patio just off the newly constructed walk-out. Our building project with Adam and Premier Construction was definitely a collaborative effort and the design options Adam presented to us always reflected our wishes and preferences. As the project advanced, there were change orders at our request which Adam took in stride with his characteristic can-do cheerfulness. Adam never sees a problem that can't be fixed or a challenge that can't be met and he possesses a great aesthetic sense as well as an impressive amount of knowledge and experience in the construction business. The end result, which we are now enjoying, is a seamlessly executed addition which has all the features we most desired. The quality of workmanship in the addition surpasses that of the original dwelling, a credit to Adam and the first-rate team of employees and sub-contractors associated with Premier Construction. We have no plans for further improvements...but...if we ever decide to build a party shed, we'll call Adam read less
- Barnum Floors2 very experienced workmen. Little dust from sanding. Fast and efficient. 2 coats. Workmen were helpful in moving very large plant.
- TILE TIM ContractingTim gave us an estimate for replacing the 45 year old materials in our condo. He was very professional and exceptionally knowledgeable. He said that since he is a tile man and we wanted to go with sheet vinyl that he would bring in contractors with whom he regularly works to do the various projects. One gentleman would remove the existing vanity and flooring and put down new luan and install the vanity, another would take care of the plumbing and one more would do the sheet vinyl. Everything was in place and his estimate was competitive. We simply decided to go with a different contractor. In talking with him it is clear that he is incredibly well-versed in contracting and I would definitely call him again before I get other work done in my home read less
- Re-Bath of the HeartlandArrived exactly as planned. Worked continuously until the job was completely done. Layed down tarps to catch debris. Extremely accommodating and professional. Did a wonderful job from start to finish. Love, love, love my new tub & surrounding area! Beautiful job done. I have no complaints whatsoever read less
- MB Garage Systems LLCVery well. Tim kept us informed about every step. When we had questions or wanted to change something, it was received and well and done very professionally. Please give him a call!
- Laura's DesignsLaura was the project manager and the consultant. She was very attentive when I told her what colors I liked and what features that I wanted to include in the remodel. She came back with appropriate choices for me. She did all the shopping for me and let me pick from five or six different design choices. She was very willing to work with local contractors as well as bring in contractors that she knew to be reputable. The local contractors I knew personally. The contractors that she brought in were very respectful of my home and they worked very hard. She had brought in some innovative ideas that were well appreciated. She was conscious of keeping the project moving along. They wasn't much down time and she kept it moving along as quickly as possible. I would undoubtedly recommend her to anyone. Very easy to work with read less
- DAVE'S FLOOR REFINISHINGDave's Floor Refinishing was the only contractor we hired for our house remodel that was done ahead of schedule and under budget. Dave was friendly and accommodating to work with even when our contractor threw some difficulties his way. There was a giant stump of pipe in our living room and some rotted floorboards in our office that Dave removed and replaced when that was the responsibility of our contractor. The other quotes we got for hardwood floor installation were all about $1,500 more than what we paid Dave's and they did the work in 4 days where other flooring places said it would take 2 weeks to finish. The floors are immaculate and our experience with Dave's Flooring was easily the best of all of our remodelling projects read less
- All Floors-David GatesIt went very well and in a timely manner. He kept in communication if he was delayed. ( Only happened once). He cleaned up after himself and took care of the leftovers if you wanted him to. Dave is an honest man whom we have had on several of our projects over the years. he is the first guy we call when we want the job to get done right and on time read less
Flooring Contractors in Fort Madison
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Locally owned, and locally operated. Customer Service after the sale.Hiller's Flooring America is more than just a flooring specialty store. We are experts trained in flooring sales and design and will help you find the perfect floor for the way you live.We offer in-home service and are very experienced in the residential and commercial area. Hiller's Flooring America has a huge inventory of flooring products! You can buy today and walk on it tomorrow when you shop with Hiller's Flooring Am.. read lessRecent Review:We were especially impressed with the installation crew -- Pat, in particular. The floor looks perfect and it was done quickly and professionally, and Pat and the crew were friendly and accommodating to our requests. I would highly recommend Hiller's to anyone. [photo: new carpet on stairs, old carpet on floor read lessLynn R.
- Business Description:Garage Force is your concrete coating solution!! We use state of the art Polyurea coatings that are 20 times stronger than Epoxy and 98% more flexible! We offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- Recent Review:They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.William E.
- Business Description:Our unique "Carpet Color Care" services are providing residential and commercial property owners with a cost-effective alternative to costly and usually unnecessary carpet replacement. Savings of 50% to 85% compared to carpet replacements costs. Faded, stained, wrong color, outdated color, wrong color or just plain ugly carpet- we are the original and only complete on-site carpet dyeing and color restoration service company in the USA. Certified Carpet Dyemasters and Colorists perform our ser.. read lessRecent Review:Our purple carpet had about 100 urine stains from previous dogs and our own. The specialist, Robert, matched to color and treated every spot. If we didn't know where they were, we'd never know they spots had been there. Perfect job read lessTommy M.
- Business Description:We have done all our own work we do not sub work out to anyone We want you to be happy with us. We accept Checks and credit cards their is no job to small we can't handleRecent Review:Projects never got off the ground- no response from him after the first visit. He would not call back. Too busy,possibly with other things in his life- we were not the only ones who had this problem. Potentially changing careers and this is a sideline I believe he is very good at what he does, but if you are interested in a timely project, he is not the person to hire. <br / read lessLynn M.
- Business Description:Flooring Installation
- Business Description:Home Improvement and Light Construction. Fencing, Decks, Tile, Tree Trim and Removal. Custom woodworking and cabinetry. We specialize in reclaimed hardwood flooring and live edge slab counters, islands, and tables read lessRecent Review:Craig did a great job communicating and showing up when he said he would and did not exceed his quote. <br />Janet J.
- Business Description:Restoration - Stone ( Marble, Terrazzo, Granite, etc.) see website: marblemedic.net. Additional contact name - Chuck Hoyt. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional phone number - (515) 771-3690.Recent Review:Couldnt be happier!!! The difference is night and day, we are amazed at the improvement. <br /> They started stripping the wax, then section by section they bring the stone to a very high gloss and apply a penetrating sealer so you can see all the stones beauty. <br /> They showed up on time every morning and got right to work, they are very detailed and carefull not to harm anything in the house. I was amazed but is was not messy at all. They left the area way cleaner then when they started. I thought it would be very messy, but we couldnt find any dust at all. It took them a bit longer than they thought but it really wasnt inconvenient at all. <br /> Two of the nicer guys you will ever have work on your home, they really seem to care and make sure they do a great job.Couldnt be happier and will see them in a few years for a touch up and reseal!! <br / read lesssean s.
- Business Description:Olson Floor Covering has provided quality flooring service for our customers since 2005. We specialize in the sales, installation, and service of all your custom flooring needs. We carry a large selection of material such as carpet, LVT, tile, hardwood, linoleum, laminate pads, carpet pads, tile backers, sub flooring, plus in floor heating. We are also experts in many types of flooring. We also provide, carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, as well as water damage restoration. Call .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
Marmoleum is an eco-friendly, budget-conscious brand of linoleum with many colors available. But should you go for the brand name? Find out the differences between linoleum and Marmoleum, and calculate the cost of Marmoleum for your next project.
Your laminate flooring is durable, but it’s still vulnerable to damage from water, scratches, and the wrong products. A vacuum cleaner and microfiber mop should be in your cleaning arsenal. Find out the best way to clean your laminate floors here.
Find flooring installation in
- West Point
- Dallas City
- La Harpe
- New London
- Mount Pleasant
- Morning Sun
flooring installation in Fort Madison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brazilian Direct1076 Kile Cir
- Brazilian Direct
- C & K Construction602 N. 4th Ave
- Cabinets By Stac508 W Sheridan Ave
- Cabinets Floors & More304 N Roosevelt Ave
- Carpet World Flooring America3026 5th Avenue South
Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Creative Home Renovations2909 20th Street
Sioux City, Iowa
- C & K Construction
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- Jarvis Construction27124 Hawk Dr
- Jarvis Construction
- K&L roofing&drywall204 E Mission St
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- K&L roofing&drywall
- Laura's Designs405 East Mission Street
Strawberry Point, Iowa
- Laura's Designs
- Marble Medic Inc710 Cedar St
Story City, Iowa
- Marble Medic Inc
- Olson Floor Covering106 E Jefferson St
- Olson Floor Covering
- Prenger's Flooring America1318 Highway 30 West
- Prenger's Flooring America
- S.W.E. Construction1000 S 7Th
- S.W.E. Construction
- Verified FlooringP.O. Box 22
- Verified Flooring