The cost to install a heated driveway depends on the size of your driveway and what type of heating system you choose. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of a heated driveway, along with some of the benefits of this unique type of driveway.
Get matched with top driveway paving contractors in Indianola, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local driveway paving contractors.
Recent Driveway Pavers Reviews in Indianola
- Pearce PavingThe gentleman told us exactly what they were going to do. They took care of everthing. They were wonderful, The service was excellent.
- Central Asphalt Paving, Inc.From quote process to installation, things went very smoothly. I inquired about a few things at quote time, such as doing some of the demo work myself, how it would impact price or installation date, etc. They were very open to going over several options with me, giving me advice about pitfalls of some of my ideas, how and why things should be differently, etc. Always very friendly and informative. Their quote was the 2nd-lowest, but was $8000 less than all others. Cheapest quote came from a place that seemed kind of shifty :) It was mid-summer when I signed the contract (busy time), so it was about a 6-week span before work actually started. They came in and did the base work and paved my entire drive (70+ ton worth of asphalt) in a single day. Workers were also very informative and friendly (I like to understand the how and why from the guys who do it everyday). Cleaned up after the work was done, no issues there. Very respectful of property and yard, asking permission before doing anything which might affect the lawn
- Central Asphalt Paving, Inc.After many rain delays, Central Asphalt was able to come in and complete our driveway in one day. They were very professional and personable. We had a great experience with Central Asphalt and would highly recommend them.
- SPECK USAvery punctual and thorough. crew was sophisticated - knew what to do and how. figured out drainage, roots from trees, all the details. did the job in two days... very prompt
- GRIMES ASPHALT & PAVING CORPThese guys are outstanding. There were no problems at all and they were very helpful every step of the way. I was impressed with the quality. They were on time, friendly, and very professional.
- Central Asphalt Paving, Inc.They gave us a completion date about six weeks out, but in the end finished the project a couple of weeks early. They laid about 2" of asphalt over the driveway in a morning. Their crew was very efficient and courteous and our resurfaced driveway looks great and drains properly. Central Asphalt said that if any cracks that appeared during the following year, they would come back and deal with for no charge
- Central Asphalt Paving, Inc.I called them late in the season, was told they were 6 weeks out, and they would try to fit me in. The weather held out, and they completed the entire tear out, level and replacement asphalt in a few hrs. I was very impressed with their professionalism and quality. Would highly recommend.
- Central Asphalt Paving, Inc.Central's bit was very competitive and they discounted my price because my neighbor and I did it at the same time AND I used the coupon from Angies list. I had to leave a couple of voice messages before my call was returned and I would have liked a follow up after the work was done but I still highly recommend this company
- G& H ASPHALTI had a driveway which was half old asphalt and half gravel. They overlaid the old asphalt and placed the new asphalt over the gravel. I had a drainage issue as my garage sits downhill from the street. I wanted the driveway to direct the water away from the garage door and around the side where it could drain away. I also had a unique situation that my house is older and the driveway is right up against the house. The previous owner put a concrete wedge up against the house to direct the water away from the foundation. This concrete was broken and I was concerned about keeping the foundation dry. I talked to Mike. He understood all of these drainage issues immediately. As a single woman dealing with my driveway issues, he was very professional and didn't talk down to me. He was great to work with! I also had a piece of sidewalk near the house (not near the street) which had broken from a tree pushing it up. It was only about a 3 foot section of sidewalk and it was immediately adjacent to the driveway and Mike suggested they put some asphalt into that area to fix the sidewalk. When the job was done, they correctly addressed the drainage around the garage, they did a perfect job with the asphalt up against the house and the sidewalk looks great! This driveway has been in place for over 6 months and with this super wet spring I haven't had any water in the garage like I used to before they did the work. The grading they did with the asphalt kept the water out of the garage and protected the foundation of the house. Then on an asphalt driveway quality issue, they made a nice edge on the side of the driveway away from the house. They didn't just let the asphalt spread out and make a ragged edge. They used a rake to make a nice edge. It is quality touches like that which makes them great
- Central Asphalt Paving, Inc.After I called the company, a representative came to look at the task at hand and give us an estimate. After our approval, the work was done on the date promised in a professional manner. We are very pleased with the job to date. The bill was the amount agreed upon. l
Driveway Pavers in Indianola
- Business Description:Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879Recent Review:I'm not sure how to fit how GOOD I feel about Chris and his crew into one review. If you want to hire someone who will ensure that the job is done RIGHT and to your satisfaction, hire Chris. He might be the hardest working person I've ever met, and he cares about his crew... and it shows. The attention to detail and their desire to want to finish the job so that the customer is happy, it says it all. They work together well, everyone knowing what they are supposed to be doing. Polite and courteous the entire time. My neighbors can't stop raving about how good everything looks. If you want a concrete job that is going to look good, and is going to last... look no further.Justin K.
- Business Description:Mikes General Contracting is a small company set to personally accommodate your specific needs. I Mike Signs work every job no matter how small or large from start to finish to ensure that you receive the best results for each and every job. I am happy to meet with you for a consultation and free estimate. We gladly accept credit cardRecent Review:We hired Mike because of Angie's List rating. He started this project on May 1st, 2019 and he said it would be a 2 - 3 week project. Mike's policy is he does the labor and you buy the materials. We ordered tile which was delivered a month in advance by the tile company. When Mike started laying the tile it was discovered there were 2 different finishes to the tile (glossy and matte which was the tile company's fault). Mike didn't notice this my wife did. This is where things started to unravel. The tile company couldn't get the matte finish we wanted for another month because it was back-ordered. So it was up to me to track down another supplier (which I did in Louisiana and had it shipped within 3 days. From that point forward it was like pulling teeth to get Mike over here to work on our project. He would show up for a few hours on weekends and said he had other projects that he had scheduled so he would have to do ours when he could find time. He claimed our project became bigger than we originally talked about and it compromised all his other projects ( we had one additional request to move a toilet and install a half wall which HE AGREED was fine to add). We had him install a vanity which required moving some plumbing (Mike went with me to pick up the vanity). He later complained he didn't anticipate it would require moving plumbing so that set him back (isn't it a contractors job to measure things?). When moving the plumbing he had to remove drywall. After he moved the plumbing he installed the vanity without repairing the drywall he removed so now it's impossible to fix. We wanted bullnose in our shower niches and he complained it was time-consuming. So we went to get another tile trim solution that would be easier to install (this required me to drive to Omaha to pick up product). I had the product back on Monday and he didn't come back until the next weekend to work on. We had electrical and plumbing work that could have been worked on without Mike but he wouldn't send them over to finish. To get a hold of Mike and have him respond (basic communication) was almost impossible. Mike was supposed to install a shower door and paint to finish things up. When I said we wanted to pick out our own shower door and paint he got angry. He actually got into a shouting match with my wife. We wanted Sherwin Williams paint and he actually said "I don't paint with Sherwin Williams. I never have and I never will. If you want Sherwin Williams do it yourself!" That was the last straw. I asked Mike to come pick up his things and we were done. Now I'm having to find other contractors to finish the job (drywall, plumber, electrician, tile). The contractors that have come in are appalled at the way we were treated and the shoddy work that was done. It's the middle of July and our project is still not done. We're hoping we can finish by the end of July. THIS PROJECT WAS A NIGHTMARE! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY FOR ANY KIND OF WORK! CRAFTSMANSHIP, COMMUNICATION, PROFESSIONALISM, DEPENDABILITY, RESPONSIVENESS, AND BASIC LACK OF CUSTOMER RESPECT DOES NOT COME CLOSE TO THE A RATING FOR WHICH WE HIRED THIS COMPANYTim A.
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
- Business Description:The staff at AICS are well seasoned and have been with the company for several years. We have craftsman ranging from building designers to concrete to roofing to welding. We service Residential Commercial, Agricultural, and Industrial projects
- Business Description:East Village Handyman is a full service handyman business providing prompt and professional service.
- Business Description:Here at Speck USA, we know concrete. We’ve been working with it since 1968, when we were first founded as a commercial parking lot maintenance company, serving Des Moines and the surrounding area. Although we still serve the same area, we have grown immensely and have expanded to be a full-service decorative concrete, commercial concrete, pavement and parking lot maintenance company with over 40 years of experience. We serve a broad range of clients annually, from commercial clients at small ..Recent Review:We had Speck poor our 24x30 garage slab and part of our driveway. The crew on the job was excellent. Always asking if we were happy with the progress so far. We added a few things on them last minute and they never seemed irritated or annoyed in the least. (Even though it was 100 degrees out) My husband was always in contact with Jeremy, and he was always quick to return phone calls if he didn't answer. My husband said he is a stand up guy! The crew was always on time and professional and cleaned up the area everyday before they left. I would highly recommend this company to anybody! You might pay a little bit more but its completely worth it because you know you are getting people that know what they are doing and care about the finished product. I will definitely be using Speck in the future. <br /Matt R.
- Business Description:We are a company with five workers. We do not charge a trip charge and we do not mark up materials. All our work is guaranteed. We have over 60 years of combined experience and can handle a wide range of projects. We are located in the Des Moines area. We stand behind our work. Our policy is we're not happy until you are. We have been in business for over twenty years. We are listed in the Dex Yellow Pages and the Register Service Directory. We have been in both these publications for ov..Recent Review:Called and left messages, got 2 calls back saying the Electrician would be contacting me. Received a call from supervisor (I think) saying the electrician would call and set up an appointment for the next Thursday. (about a week out). The electrician called and said he was busy and and couldn't talk until next Monday but he would call. I have not heard anything from them for the past 2 weeks. <br /Brian P.
- Business Description:Central Asphalt Paving Inc., serves Des Moines, Iowa and surrounding areas with both commercial and residential work. We have been doing quality work since 1965. We are insured and provide free estimates.Recent Review:Prompt bidding, friendly office personnel and professional work.Betty N.
- Business Description:As an InterNACHI certified inspector I am able to provide you with an Inspection or Construction Management Services for a very affordable cost. Because this is a passion and not a job, I will go over and above anyone else who provides these services. Flat rate inspection fees, self service online scheduling and 7 day per week availability are just a few reasons to select FishDog Services
- Business Description:Owner Present on Every Job Site, All Work Guaranteed, Over 15 Years Experience, State Of The Art Equipment, References Available, Prompt With Returning Your Call, Competitive Prices, and Free Estimates.Recent Review:John and his crew were super efficient and fast. Showed up to do the job the day after I contacted them. They broke up and removed the old paving materials in just a few hours, the next day they laid the gravel and put down the asphalt. Everything was cleaned up and done neatly. Perfectly blended seams at the garage and the road below, great jobMilda C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful driveway contractor articles
Ice dams forming on your home’s gutters look menacing, and could spring leaks inside your home. But wait! Breaking up ice with a hammer could damage your gutters and roof. This how-to guide will walk you through how to melt ice in gutters safely.
If your driveway has cracks or potholes, it’s time to repair or replace it. Compare the pros and cons like costs, durability, and difficulty of common driveway repair options such as patching or resurfacing with those of replacing a driveway.
Find driveway paving contractors in
- Saint Charles
- West Des Moines
- Pleasant Hill
- Des Moines
- Windsor Heights
- Van Meter
- Prairie City
driveway paving contractors in Indianola
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Iowa Construction Services2151 Dean Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- All Iowa Construction Services
- Bridgewater Handyman Service LLC2027 64th St
Windsor Heights, Iowa
- Bridgewater Handyman Service LLC
- Des Moines Asphalt and Paving2401 SE Tones Dr #13
- Des Moines Asphalt and Paving
- East Village Handyman3120 SW 39TH ST
Des Moines, Iowa
- East Village Handyman
- FishDog Services101 N Cherry Ave A
- FishDog Services
- Hodson Construction and Remodeling252 ne 57th pl
Des Moines, Iowa
- Hodson Construction and Remodeling
- Keck Parking401 Grand Ave
Des Moines, Iowa
- Keck Parking
- Mikes General Contracting3224 SW 12th St
Des Moines, Iowa
- Mikes General Contracting
- SPECK USAPO BOX 21009
Des Moines, Iowa
- SPECK USA
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100