Professional Contracting Iowa

Concrete - Pouring & Repair Project

Concrete - Pouring & Repair Project

concrete repair
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879 ...

concrete repair (40)concrete driveways (29)stamped concrete (11)basement waterproofing (2)foundation repair (1)lawn & landscaping (2)mudjacking (1)driveway pavers (1)plumbers (1)

10/01/2021

I'm not sure how to fit how GOOD I feel about Chris and his crew into one review. If you want to hire someone who will ensure that the job is done RIGHT and to your satisfaction, hire Chris. He might be the hardest working person I've ever met, and he cares about his crew... and it shows. The attention to detail and their desire to want to finish the job so that the customer is happy, it says it all. They work together well, everyone knowing what they are supposed to be doing. Polite and courteous the entire time. My neighbors can't stop raving about how good everything looks. If you want a concrete job that is going to look good, and is going to last... look no further.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Category concrete repair,landscaping

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

Review for Professional Contracting Iowa  - 767 NE Broadway Ave, Des Moines, IA - 39502156

Thank for the opportunity to work on your project it was our pleasure THANKS AGAIN..

09/01/2021

After getting estimates from 5 different companies, we decided to go with Chris and the team at Professional Contracting Iowa. While they didn't come in as the lowest cost bid, they were VERY competitive. Also, our neighbor used them 6 years ago for his driveway replacement and their previous work (next door) and the recommendation spoke for itself. We are so happy we chose them. The crew lead, Bob, and his team were professional and had excellent communication with us the entire day they worked to remove old driveway and pour the new driveway. Bob pointed out several different things that concerned him as they worked...our original driveway was only 2" deep so he let us know that he'd need to take several inches of dirt out of the drive before they could pour. And after they removed the old cement, he noticed that there were issues with the foundation of our house near the garage that were original to the home. He suggested a solution and helped us remedy this before they moved forward. It meant a lot to use that they obviously wanted the work to be done the RIGHT WAY even if that meant a few extra steps. They were very detailed about their work yet efficient. They completed the removal of the driveway and pouring the new cement in one day. They came back the second day to cut and power wash the cement. It's the 4th day now and it looks great. I had a couple of follow up questions (nothing too concerning) and Chris texted me back promptly to answer them (even after I had already paid the bill:)) I would highly recommend them to anyone! They are a family-owned business and I had a great experience working with them!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 08/30/2021

Review for Professional Contracting Iowa  - 767 NE Broadway Ave, Des Moines, IA - 39462836

08/30/2021

Showed up on time for project review. Provided a documented estimate overnight. Had a project date. Sought permission and came sooner than originally planned. The crew was quick and methodical. The sidewalk repairs were accomplished without incident and the result was a work area that left no signs of ever having been done...except for excellent finished concrete. Will be sure to use them for future projects and most definitely will recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

08/24/2021

They were timely and did a great job. I would hire again and recommend to anyone who is looking for concrete replacement or repair.

Description of Work
New driveway

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

ty [Member Name Removed]...

08/11/2021

Chris Hayes is the only person I trust to pour my concrete projects! This is our second project done by Chris and his team and it went awesome! Looks great! If you want your concrete done right and at a fair price then call Chris! You won’t regret it!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 12/01/2021

08/10/2021

The crew worked all day and into the evening and did a nice job with the backfill. I expected to do that myself so that was a nice perk. And they came sooner than planned and that was great. Great communication too. Would certainly hire again. Thanks!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 08/09/2021

Thank you so much it was a pleasure working with you

08/05/2021

Recently used PCS professional contracting services to replace my cracked driveway and walk from driveway to house house. I got name of PCS from a good friend who’s driveway and walk PCS replaced about 10 years ago. My friend is more picky and difficult to please than I; so I figured if PCS please him, I was going to be OK. Worked with Chris Hayes, the owner of PCS, and what work I needed completed. He gave me options such as thickness of concrete, rebar spacing etc. and provide a clear bid with his specific information. Chris also told me things I did not need and returned to our house a couple times to answer additional questions I had. On the day of the start of my project, Chris’s foreman Bob was in charge of my project from tear out to completion. I was very impressed with Bob. Bob was at my house the entire project from start to finish. Bob was friendly, informative, keep me posted along the way and really just a great guy to work with. Had a couple of changes I wanted on day of project start and Bob was accommodating and completed work I wanted without batting an eye. After completion, Bob and his workers thoroughly picked up and cleaned up the aftermath of all the work done including going out into the street and sweeping up! The finished product is truly amazing and looks great; multiple neighbors have came by and commented on how great new driveway and walk look. While I sincerely hope I never have another driveway and walk replaced in my lifetime (it is a pricey project), if I ever did, I would not hesitate to contact Chris and utilize PCS again. Chris and Bob were great to work with and in the end they provided an outstanding finished product.

Description of Work
Concrete drive and walk to house

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 08/05/2021

Wow Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] you are a GREAT CLIENT AND YOU ARE VERY APPRECIATED WE ENJOYED YOUR PROJECT TY ..

07/14/2021

Perfect - Couldn’t ask for a more professional job - Chris and his employees knew what they needed to do and made it look so easy. They left the project area in better condition than it was before they started. I will recommend Professional Contracting to everyone looking for work to be done. They get a 12.5 on a scale of 1 - 10

Description of Work
Concrete - footings, walls and garage floor

Work Completed On 07/14/2021

THANK YOU SO MUCH IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU

06/15/2021

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He was quick to respond, communicated well, and his team did fantastic work.

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 06/15/2021

Thankyou somuch for taking time to do this review

06/07/2021

Very happy with all the work done! They were on time cleaned up when done each day. Would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Concrete - Pouring & Repair

Work Completed On 06/16/2021