Your basic, inexpensive fan can be the difference between misery and comfort, so maximize its potential! By using these strategic tricks, your home will drop a few degrees in no time.
Get matched with top Landscapers in Fort Dodge, IA
There are 1 highly-rated local landscapers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Lawn Landscaping Reviews in Fort Dodge
- hardscapes&moreChris was very pleasant to work with and did an excellent job. He was prompt, honest and professional.
- Supreme Lawn & Landscape IncSupreme completed final grading, buried downspouts, laid an acre of sod and some landscaping for us. They were timely and professional each time they performed services for us. I would recommend them and will use them again for any yard/landscaping needs.
- D & E Outside ServicesI can't rate them high enough. Gia was there when she said she'd be & worked through the extreme heat. She did an excellent job, finished on time for a very reasonable price. We will definitely be using this service again!
- L&H ConstructionWhen I have a large job and need a new contractor, I always test them with a small job to see how things go. L&H Construction (Lee Harper) proved himself on a chain link fence job last fall. He paid attention to construction details, did things on time, and most importantly communicated constantly with me. My real job was spring $12K landscaping project on one of my income properties near Anschutz medical center. My big problem? I don?t live in Denver and would not be able to supervise the job. I needed someone I could trust completely. Lee called me twice per month over the winter to be sure things were scheduled correctly (and took care of snow removal). The concrete work needed to be done at the correct temperatures, and ultimately everything else (tree removal, grading, rock, permits, etc.) needed to be done so the turf could be installed before watering restrictions kicked in. Not only that, I was sending thousands of dollars for work that I could not see being done. Trust was everything? for both of us. In the end, everything was done perfectly at the estimated cost. Inspections by the City of Aurora passed with flying colors. In fact, this job was done so well, I joined Angie?s just so I could write this review. Like every contractor in Denver, Lee needs the work badly (although he would never say so). If you need a talented, responsive and completely honest contractor to handle your residential construction job? this is your guy. If you hire Lee, be prepared to use the telephone because although he amazing work, he is old-school talent and doesn't do email
- JonescapesNate Jones and his crew did an outstanding job and are responsible for the entire re-do of our front and back yards. Nate provided a quote, showed up when he said he would, did what he said he would do, and for the cost quoted. They did outstanding work, always cleaning up after themselves and checking to see if I was happy with the work. We highly recommend Natescapes and will use the company for future jobs at other properties we own
- WE CALL IT LANDSCAPING INCThey worked around the shody landscaping that was here. I have been really happy with them. They do everything I ask. They are creative and think outside the box.
- Country Nursery IncRemoval of original steps, sidewalk, and bushes was done by the homeowner. An estimate and plan for the installation of paver steps, sidewalk, and plant landscaping was presented.The paver steps and sidewalk were installed. The plantings were put off to spring of 2012. The work was done by a professional Country Nursery crew. All individuals were knowledgeable and pleasant. The work area was left neat and picked up at the end of each day and at the end of the project. It took three days to complete the installation. Cost followed the estimate - no surprises. A revised plan/estimate is now being completed for the plantings, mulch, and stone edgers. The designer is very easy to work with, knowledgeable, and listens to the desires of the customer
- Country Nursery IncThe employees were very efficient and fast they did there work and cleaned up. It took 7 days from start to finish.
- Complete Home ExperienceFrom start to finish, the work stayed on schedule. If there were any adjustments, I was notified immediately. The work was performed on time, on budget, and to the last correct detail.
- Tipperary ConstructionHe had to postpone because of rain. On time & worked late to avoid more rain. Had good help. Was polite - had lots of ideas.
Landscapers in Fort Dodge
- Business Description:I'm Michael Richards owner/operator of M.P.R Tree Enterprises. I've worked all aspects of tree work ranging from small tree plantings to hurricane/storm cleanup. I have had the privilege to learn what I know by working for/with knowledgeable, honest, and good people in this industry. I will keep that with M.P.R Tree as we continue to learn an provide a service that is unparalleled in customer satisfaction and most of all the health an beauty of our Earth's lungs!Recent Review:We were very pleased with the job done and with the cleanup afterwords! We feel they did an excellent job they were very careful very courteous and professional with all they did the yard it looked great when they were finished they raked cleaned up ! We would definitely recommend them and hire them again if neededBev P.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:I have been in the construction field all my life I've done pretty much everything from equipment operation, agriculture, industrial sanitation, livestock, automotive, housekeeping, carpentry, computers, fencing, quality control, landscaping... Basically whatever you can throw at me I'll catch it and throw it back... Look forward to hearing from yo
- Business Description:Shore Side Lawn and Landscaping LLC provides beautiful curb appeal for your city, neighborhood, or simply just your self satisfaction of a healthy, green looking lawn. Shore Side Lawn and Landscaping offers a wide range of services starting from your lawn trimmings like mowing, edging, brush maintaining, tree trimming, and even hauling clippings for your convenience. Shore Side Lawn and Landscaping will work efficiently with precise knowledge and professionalism so you have the confidence of ..
- Business Description:general construction, concrete finishing and stamping, installing, demo, large or small we get dirty doing them all. we do it all in one call making your dream home and improvements to give you the memoiys that make you completely love your hom
- Business Description:A+ Skidloader Services, LLC is a family-owned business with locations in Ames and Clear lake Iowa. We are the Residential Water Control Experts. We specialize in keeping water away from your home, and install paver patios and window wells after we correct the grade. We carefully select our employees--we can teach them landscaping, but we can't teach them character--that is the most important asset our employees possess. We are insured through Grinnell Mutual Insurance Company for 1,000,000,..
- Business Description:Precision Excavation is a family owned company who guarantees satisfaction.
- Business Description:Iowa City, IA; Cedar Rapids, IA; Marshalltown, IA; Davenport, IA; Waterloo, IA - If you're searching for effective Landscaper for commercial and residential properties, make a call to "L. Miller Landscaping"
- Business Description:Nursery is only open by appointment.Recent Review:It didn't go that well. We contacted them in April and they came out and did a walkaround and they were supposed to draw up some designs for us. It took them about 1 1/2 months to ever get back with us. They didn't answer emails or phone calls. It was mostly that we were frustrated because they took so long to actually do anything for us. We didn't actually end up using their service because they came in so far over budget with their estimate. They were not very timely in what they were supposed to be doing. We used them originally because they had the Angie's List Big Deal so it was an inexpensive way for us to get somebody to come out and draw up plans for usRenee H.
- Business Description:Hoover Lawn Service employs a highly trained staff to exceed your outdoor living and landscape design needs. We prioritize professional development and industry training. We pay attention to the little things and know what it takes to make your property beautiful. We transform properties into works of art and are ready to make your site our next masterpiece. Let our years of experience go to work to keep your yard or garden looking fabulous and immaculate
Explore our Solution Center for helpful landscaper articles
Design a closet that maximizes your space and represents your style. Follow these closet design tips to create the closet of your dreams, no matter the size.
Professional landscaping can add serious curb appeal—and value— to your home. We break down the costs so you can make the most of your yard's beautification budget.
Find Landscapers in
Landscapers in Fort Dodge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bernie's Lawn & Garden Center616 W 7th St
Sioux City, Iowa
- Bernie's Lawn & Garden Center
- Delightful Backyards1191 Highway J22
- Delightful Backyards
- Earthtones Landscape Inc.32071 Granite Ave
Sioux City, Iowa
- Earthtones Landscape Inc.
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service622 S Wilson Ave
- FIX-A-LOT Handyman Service
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters4600 Independence Rd
- Ground Zero Storm Shelters
- Jeff's Lawn CarePO BOX 371
- Jeff's Lawn Care
- Klima Enterprises15254 Competine Rd
- Klima Enterprises
- R&B Handyman Service1702 Hammond Ave
- R&B Handyman Service
- Veile Contracting Inc301 South Jefferson
- Veile Contracting Inc
- Warmzone12637 S 265 W Suite 100