When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Estherville, IA
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Estherville
- Shawns Garage Door Repair, Sales & ServiceOn a Sunday our garage door would not open. We called and Shawn came immediately out. We replaced that garage bay door 3 days later and had him adjust our other doors. He was very quick, friendly and affordable.
- Overhead Door Company of Des Moines™The crew did a great job. Showed up and performed as expected. Hauled old door away. Clean up was great as well
- Chapman Overhead Doors, LLCI got a quote from them and when I received the bill it was lower than the quote. What a wonderful suprise.
- SOUTHERN IOWA DOOR COTony Installed 2 New Garage Doors with Openers for me. Did a great job with a great price. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.
- Southeast Iowa Garage Door SpecialistsThey showed up on time. They were professional and got the job done quick and efficiently. Very impressed!
- AMES OVERHEAD DOOR STORE (Door & Fence Store)ainedThe installer was very friendly and I was pleased when he relocated the inside wall button and thanked him for suggesting it. He also asked if I would like an additional light bulb put in since there was a socket to add another in the opener. He explained everything he had done and showed me how it all worked with and without power. Also explained the remote system. The door also came with 2 remotes and there is a safety button on the wall pad for extra security which I was very pleased with that will not allow the remotes to work when activated if they were stolen. It is a very nice system read less
- SOUTHERN IOWA DOOR COMy aging garage door opener had not worked in a couple of years. A service person handling another job for me recommended Southern Iowa Door, called them for me, and they were at my house within half an hour. Half an hour later my door was working perfectly. These guys are clearly good partners. They work well together with lots of humor thrown in while they work. My opener is so old they had not seen this particular model before, but they got it working very quickly read less
- ACS Door ServicesEverything went great. They were able to fix my garage door. They had to order a special part that took a while to be delivered, but other than that everything was handled very well. I would recommend them to others.
- Overhead Door Company of Mason CityThey didn't charge me anything. It is a service they do for everybody. They are good to work with. They were very helpful and as far as the price goes my fiance had bought that, so I have no idea about it.
- Amega Garage Door Openers IncShowed up on time to do the measuring and estimate. We placed the order and expected to wait up to 3 weeks for the doors to come in, but they were in within 2 weeks. Amega called and set up the date to do the install. Removal of the old doors and installing the new doors, tracks and openers was done in one day by one guy. He did a great job. The doors seal tight and they are so quiet compared to our old doors. If I ever need garage doors again, I will call these guys read less
Garage Door Companies in Estherville
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated residential and light commercial, contracting and sub contracting services. Additional Services: Handymen. Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation, Refinishing. Interior Design & Decorating. Painting - Interior. Remodeling - Basements. Remodeling - General. Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom. Remodeling - Modular & Mobile Home. Remodeling - Sunrooms & Patio Enclosures. Siding. Windows read lessRecent Review:esInitially it started out well but as is typical in this industry, things start to fall off. He is able to do most phases of construction but prefers trimwork. The scope of work that we had didn't fit where he wanted to be. If it was a single job that he was being hired for, I think he would be good. He did good work but we do a lot of custom stuff and that throws our subs off sometimes. Super nice guy and I felt that he was trustworthy. <br / read lessDean K.
- Recent Review:They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.William E.
- Business Description:Four generations of our family have been involved in our storm shelter business. From start to finish—the design, the fabrication, the warranty work, installation and sales. We have installed tornado shelters in the following states: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Texas, Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Kentucky, Indiana, South Carolina and Virginia. Additional phones numbers - (405) 880-1351, (580) 336-1351. Additi.. read lessRecent Review:It never happened they call me to set appointment never show up never call backEddie L.
- Business Description:Optimal Overhead Doors and Openers, LLC, is a local family owned business that serves Marshalltown and surrounding communities with top of line line workmanship and products. We have been a part of this community for three generations now doing garage door work. We offer residential, commercial and industrial new door installation, repair work, and 24 hour emergency service. Optimal Overhead Doors can help you with: • Broken Springs (Torsion springs and extension springs) • Broken and Dam.. read less
- Business Description:Flexible hours to fit your needs. Free estimates. Reliable, professional, insured.
- Business Description:We are a small business. Our jingle says 'We're the you get more door store', we try to live up to that each day.
- Business Description:We have 3 employee's at the moment. Depending on size of job. Half is due upfront before work is started.Recent Review:I like them a lot. They were good to me. They took my old counter top and remove the sink,took out, the old stove and the placed new counter top, sink, glass top flat stove and new stainless steel hood. They charged me exactly the amount they quoted me. they were friendly, honest and they gave me a detailed quote. They are a small company but they gave me a very good service. I was impressed. They even cleaned after the work was done read lessKatherine G.
- Business Description:We are proud of the locally owned and operated family business we’ve built. We have worked hard to serve our customers with professional, fast, reliable service. Overhead Door Company of Webster County has been an official distributor of The Overhead Door Corporation since 1997, so we have pride in the quality doors, operators and parts that we sell. With our knowledgeable and experienced sales people and our expertly trained technicians, we have developed excellent relationships with the are.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Spirit Lake
- Arnolds Park
- Lake Park
- West Bend
- Heron Lake
- Mountain Lake
garage door companies in Estherville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Born Again Interiors522 Highview drv.
- Born Again Interiors
- Day's Door Co201 Sergeant Square Drive
Sergeant Bluff, Iowa
- Day's Door Co
- MILLER & SONS GOLF CARS2197 JAMES AVE
- MILLER & SONS GOLF CARS
- Remington Mobile Welding and Repair911 West Ave Lot 13
Webster City, Iowa
- Remington Mobile Welding and Repair