Frisbie Construction, LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2012

Griffin Painting Pros

Griffin Painting Pros is a family owned business. My husband and I have started this business the beginning of this year. My husband has had 20 plus years as a painter and I have had 2 years. We do interior/exterior painting. Staining of decks and/or painting. Repairing of holes in drywall and also texturing. We are fully insured and listen to what the customer wants and needs are. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are hear to help beautify the home/business that you have worked so hard to own.

DMDR Painting

Interior/exterior painters specializing in residential and commercial re paints and new painting projects. We offer a vast knowledge in deck and fence staining along with epoxy flooring for garage and basement concrete floors.

All Seasons Construction

At All Seasons Construction we do a wide variety of things. We can build you a home from the ground up, do remodels, or even thing a like installing a fence or door. If your interested in seeing some work we have done in the past then check out our Facebook page! Call us to set up a time for a free estimate!

11/15/2013

They put a roof on my house worked with and discounted the work I could do myself like hauling away debris and stripping old roof excellent guy great family business.

Description of Work

Category remodeling

Build new homes & remodel, remodel, restaurants, spray foam, concrete slabs, electoral plumbing, carpenter, general contracting, fire & water damage

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa