DL Construction LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since July 2012

4.1

We are prompt & will call back when requested....

JnS Professional Services

Residential and Commercial Painting Contractor. We do interior and exterior work. We are registered, insured, and BBB accredited.

Offers by JnS Professional Services on Angi
Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen of Des Moines is your resource for custom window and patio and entry door replacement, as part of the Andersen Corporation which is one of the most recognized window brands in the country. Serving Central Iowa, our highly trained, employee-installers of Andersen windows and doors can meet your needs in a friendly and thoughtful approach. Our windows are made of Fibrex material, which gives our windows the strength and durability of wood, and the low-maintenance features of vinyl. You won't see the hassles of expansion and contraction like vinyl and rotting like in a wood window. We also sell quality, innovative Provia entry doors. Locally owned, operated & trusted. Call for special offers and financing options.

Bath Planet of Central Iowa

Whether you're updating a small guest bath or a large master, a quality Iowa bathroom remodeling project can add value and functionality to your home. When you're searching for trusted bath renovation experts, look no further than the team at Bath Planet of Des Moines. Since 2001, we've built a reputation for excellence by providing top-rated acrylic products, professional installation, and exceptional customer care. Most importantly, our installation professionals have the ability to complete your bath remodel in just one day! Our fast, affordable updates make us the perfect choice for your next bathroom makeover!

Offers by Bath Planet of Central Iowa on Angi

11/04/2013

Darrell did a superb job building my cedar wood fence along with some chain link fence. I also had Darrell build me a front porch railing and fix out side door knob and my bathroom door knob. he did a great job thank you jeff lieder

Description of Work
built a fence @ some home improvement projects.

Category home builders

10/04/2013

He did what he said he was going to do. No delays, no interruptions, no problems at all.

Description of Work
Mr Beckman Gave me a very reasonable quote on the installation of French Doors. I hired him on the spot. He was prompt and professinal and got the job done in a timely manner.

Category electrician,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows

07/16/2013

We used this company before and they did a good job. This time a good job was done as well.... HOWEVER, the light box we wanted above the far end of the kitchen was cut in the wrong place and it would not have allowed for the cupboard doors to be opened. Worker offered to put in a can light which did not make sense as we already had a light over that area. After explaining again what we wanted and...

Description of Work
Electrical

Category doors

I would just like to say that communication is very important. It would have been nice to know what kind of fixture she had I could have adjusted for it from the beginning. And had she communicated to me how she had felt when I gave here the invoice I would have I would have taken appropriate action at the time. I have refunded the money for the repair.

11/14/2012

Fail

Description of Work
The work done by him was not to the standard.The doors of the counter top he repaired does not stop properly. The drawers are falling down. I spend 1000/. but the work is not good.

Category handyman service

You can only do so much with rotten wood and old hinges when the customer didn't want to pay for replacing them. The cabinets needed to be replaced with new cabinets.

09/29/2012

Very pleased with his work.

Description of Work
My garage door got off track, I called him and he came right over to fix it. Also had him put a side door on my garage and some electrical work as well.

Category electrician,garage doors,handyman service,remodeling

07/18/2012

On time, very nice, good work, patient.

Description of Work
Doggie door new faucets.

Category handyman service,doors

07/05/2012

He was very kind. He was a hard worker. He picked up after himself. He had very good social skills. Everything we asked him to do, he did and did well. Ver nice to be around.

Description of Work
We had him do some plumbing work, next fixtures etc. We then had him install a doggie door and fence in the back yard. (It was cold)

Category handyman service