Cold feet may have you contemplating radiant floor heating as part of your bathroom remodel. Learn the pros, cons, and cost of installing heated floors.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Dubuque, IA
There are 6 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Dubuque
- Fry Plumbing Heating & Air ConditioningFry promptly returned phone calls; tech arrived on time; recharged coolant and cleaned outdoor compressor coils.
- East Iowa MechanicalHands down the first people I call if I need work done. Always do great work, easy to deal with, prompt service and reasonably priced. They always explain what needs to be done and why. Very professional and friendly. They always clean up wherever they work in the house. Never leave a mess like I have had others do. Best thing, they are honest. Never have to worry about leaving workers alone in my house
- Horne Heating and Air ConditioningRyan was GREAT! He explained everything he did & even cleaned up the area around my outside unit, so it would perform more efficiently. When I called other companies for quotes on getting the evaporator coil cleaned, one gave a base price for a tune up & then an additional price to clean the coils total around $180.00 & another company gave base price & then said they would have to see the unit before they could give an estimate
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills EnergyThe young man they sent out (Mike R) was great. Diagnosed the problem and fixed it on this visit. My wife had just done her 2 week shopping and as a result we did not lose any perishables. The tech was an excellent ambassador for Black Hills. I only dinged one grade for punctuality because there had been no call back after 7 hours and we had called to see if they were still coming. While I was on the phone the tech pulled in, Very happy ending and pleased with service
- Advanced Mechanical Geothermal Services, IncThey are real good. I was surprised to seem them at my house so early in the morning. I was really impressed.
- Molo Plumbing & HeatingThey are plumbing, heating and air conditioning. I have a service agreement, so that was a free visit. It is offered to loyal customers. We use them for plumbing and other services, so they offer that to us for free. They’re a little expensive. They are always on time. I have been using them for 20 years. They’ve done a lot of plumbing
- ServiceOneI have used Service One a few times now. On the last two occasions, my furnace went out in the middle of the winter and the latest was when my AC went out in the middle of a heat advisory of 100+ degrees. I explained the situation, and they got people out immediately. They came, quickly diagnosed the issue, explained everything as I asked questions, about what they were doing, and fixed the issue. They have been professional, courteous with my curiosity, and gave me some helpful advice to keep my systems running. All in all, I have had a very wonderful experience with this company
- All Seasons Heating & CoolingAll Seasons is one of the few local firms that I can recommend for providing consistently high quality, high value, and knowledgeable service over twenty years. Their prices are competitive, service calls are made quickly, and their service work fixes the problem. When a relay and, later, a small motor bearing failed on our 20-year-old gas furnace, we had prompt service. In one case, the service technician arrived within minutes even though it was a busy day. When an intermittent problem could not be identified on the first call, there was no charge for the second call once the malfunction became consistent and could be found and fixed. Repair parts were in stock even though our old furnace model was no longer being manufactured. For one part, if All Seasons had not had the part in stock, we would have had to wait several very cold days until the next closest available part - in Atlanta - was shipped. Service technicians have been knowledgeable and helpful. When an annual fall furnace check was complete, the technician told me he still had time to do additional work. He then checked out our gas water heaters and made major improvements - cleaning combustion debris from one burner and opening up air flow screening on the other. When it was time for the furnace to be replaced, the price was competitive, the unit was sized appropriately, and the installation was completed on schedule in less than 8 hours by service personnel who were willing to ask and answer questions as the work proceeded. Talking to others in Dubuque, they have had similar positive experiences with All Seasons over the years
- Patterson Comfort & SafetyHe did the inspection and then came back a second time when i couldn't figure out how use the the thermostat. Good work did not charge for second visit.
- H & N Plumbing Heating & Electrical IncVery Professional, very cleaned - didn't even leave a footprint. Even followed-up a week later to make sure everything was as I wanted.
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Dubuque
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for 25 years ServiceOne is your One Simple Solution... With over 90 employees ready to HELP, we are your friends, family and neighbors. Our Residential and Commercial Service Departments employ highly trained technicians, who are licensed, bonded and insured. We guarantee your 100% satisfaction
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Cory and Colton arrived on the time schedule, did a survey on the apartment and quickly started moving the furniture. They were very professional and did the best they could to finish as early as possible.Roberto D.
- Business Description:Additional emails - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Family owned. Additional address - PO Box 59, Epworth, Iowa 52045.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:Home Warranty prides itself on providing the best value in the home warranty industry, making our Home Protection Plan the home warranty of choice wherever we do business.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Buying the best AC unit for your home is the key to staying cool during those sweltering summer months. Here's how to chill out with the perfect air conditioner.
An AC inspection keeps your system running efficiently, prevents breaks, and lowers energy bills. Here’s what an inspection includes and how much it costs.
Find HVAC contractors in
HVAC Contractors in Dubuque, IA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Sheet Metal Inc1160 E 12th St
- Affordable Contracting & Handyman202 W North St
- Aire Care Services418 E Merrimac St
- All Season Comfort Heating & Air ConditioningN4492 Hickory Rd
- All Seasons Heating & Cooling798 Cedar Cross Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Sheet Metal Inc
- D&R Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc2245 Springfield Rd Unit A
- D&R Plumbing, Heating & Air, Inc
- Fowler Heating & Cooling423 S Court St
- Fowler Heating & Cooling
- Geisler Brothers Company1500 Radford Rd
- Geisler Brothers Company
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- LOWE'S531 W CARL SANDBURG DR
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- S&S Heating and Air4565 S Beach Ln
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Service Guard - A Division of Black Hills Energy1015 Cedar Cross Rd
- Service One9335 J St
- ServiceOne1840 Radford Rd
- Sisler Electric10527 Jordan Ln
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- S&S Heating and Air