The right housecleaning service can save you time and provide peace of mind. Here's what you need to know about basic housecleaning costs and services.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Cedar Rapids, IA
There are 2 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Cedar Rapids
- Brown's Floor CareThey had good coordination, they were timely, courteous, and professional. They do masonry, panting, and other work so they are well-versed. I will be using them again in the future.
- RGF CleaningShe did an awesome JOB!!! I got my full refund back. In the Kitchen: She moved all the appliances, Cleaned the floors and walls Cleaned the Stove The Fridge The Microwave The Cabinets were wiped out completely, top and bottom. In the Bathroom: Cleaned the entire bathroom including the cabinets in the Living and Bedrooms room: She cleaned the carpets, The Windows The sliding Glass Door Windows and Screens even the small Patio All closets were wiped down and vacuumed She even swept the un attached garage for me
- The Cleaning Authority - Cedar RapidsWe had an individual cleaning our house for 5 yrs and she moved away. We had 3 cleaning companies provide quotes for us. The Cleaning Authority was not the cheapest of the 3 but what they offered was hands down better. You get what you pay for and after having the same lady for 5 yrs and now having The Cleaning Authority I never knew what I was missing. This service has been fantastic and the cleaning extremely thorough. The cleaning rotation that they do allows for deep cleanings of the different zones in your house. This is more detailed cleaning in the chosen zone that day. It is great to come home to a clean and organized house on the days they come. I am extremely happy with this service and would recommend everyone check them out and see what you get for your mone
- Done Done ServicesIt was OK. They came on time and did what they were told to do. I never had experience with their service and thought they have their routine cleaning process instead of need my direction.
- Done Done ServicesShe did great. She was prompt and on time. She was very nice and very professional. She did a great job. i have no complaints and would definitely recommend them and use them again.
- Done Done ServicesThey did a great job! They did the full amount of hours we needed and scheduling was easy. We were very pleased and we'd use them again!
- Done Done ServicesI received a Spring Clean email from Done Done and called to get on the schedule right away. Tanya, the head of the Residential Cleaning department, called me back right away and scheduled a visit to do the estimate. She was very professional and I felt very comfortable having her in my home. We were happy with the price of the estimate and scheduled for two people the very next Monday. They were right on time, did everything they said they would and even (for a small extra charge) helped me organize all the tiny pairs of shoes in my daughters two rooms! WHEW! That was a chore! I am a busy mom and would rather spend my time with my kids than cleaning cleaning cleaning! It was well worth the money. I liked Tanya and her staff so much that we have signed a contract for a biweekly clean. Our house looks great for Easter and I owe it all to Done Done Services
- The Cleaning Authority - Cedar RapidsThe service was exactly as promised! Very happy with it & have recruited them to do friends & family's homes as well.
- CLEAN SWEEP CUSTOM CLEANING PROFESSIONALSGreat, we've used them since August and are very happy with the degree of cleanliness, their punctuality and the reminder emails that they provide 2 days before they are scheduled to arrive.
- A Clean GetawayThey clean better than anyone I've ever had so far. I am on a septic system, and they only use water to clean with, so I think that's healthier for my septic system. The floors just sparkle when she leaves, so I'm real happy with her. I think her services are just fantastic. I have had other housecleaners and never had anyone consistently keep my house as clean as she does. She is very friendly and professional. She is very responsive. If I ever want anything different, then she is very good about it. She calls if she's going to be a little late
Last update on October 16, 2020
House Cleaning Companies in Cedar Rapids
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Trying to avoid the flu and common cold? Step one: Disinfect all hot spots, including doorknobs, faucet handles, light switches and keyboards. Step two...
Starting chores at a young age instills confidence and responsibility into children. Use this chart to help know what chores your kids can do at what age.
Find house cleaning services in
- Mount Vernon,
- Center Point,
- Central City,
- North Liberty,
House Cleaning Companies in Cedar Rapids, IA
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Actually Clean Carpets1250 1st St NW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52405
- Done Done Services5001 J St SW Suite B
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- PRK Williams Construction & Remodeling 3905 1st Ave SE
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52402
- Rapids Cleaning & Maintenance210 West Post Rd SW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- The Cleaning Authority - Cedar Rapids3260 Southgate Pl SW, Ste 8
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52404
- Actually Clean Carpets
- A Clean Getaway3219 55th St Trl
Center Point, Iowa 52213
- A Clean Getaway
- Brown's Floor Care908 Sandusky Dr
Iowa City, Iowa 52240
- Brown's Floor Care
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc4271 Monroe St
Toledo, Ohio 43606
- Erie Construction Midwest Inc
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- JRH Services LLC525 3rd St
Evansdale, Iowa 50707
- JRH Services LLC
- Professional Cleaning Concepts LLC1560 Ironwood Ln
North Liberty, Iowa 52317
- Professional Cleaning Concepts LLC
- SERVPRO615 Hwy 1 West
Iowa City, Iowa 52246
House cleaners that service Cedar Rapids
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.