What’s the cost of residential excavation? Before any new build, from a basement to a pool, knowing how much an excavator will cost is essential to staying on budget. Learn pricing estimates for various excavation projects and common excavation FAQs.
Get matched with top excavators in Savannah, GA
There are 6 highly-rated local excavators.
Matching on Angi
Recent Excavating Reviews in Savannah
- Williams PlumbingMr. Williams scheduled me promptly, showed up on time, and did an excellent job. He was professional, careful, effective, and efficient. He has excellent communication skills, he is very organized and methodical, and he he knowledgeable. I am happy to have found him, and I will call him again when I need a good plumber
- ERC Environmental Inc.ERC performed all tasks as specified in their Proposal. They arrived and performed all work within the time period scheduled.
- BURTON CONTRACTORS INCBurton Contractors installed a new septic tank and drainfield all within the day I scheduled. They are a very professional company, and had my new drainage system installed and running within a week of calling them. A+ company.
- Healthy-Crawl SpaceGreg was very professional as well as personable. He and his crew worked very hard during very hot weather to finish the crawl space. The finished product is outstanding. He definitely delivered a top rate job. His work also comes with a 25 year warranty . That was a definite plus for me.
- D & J Construction ServicesDavid was very professional and he was on time and actually did what he said he would do.......very prompt and stayed in touch with us......I would definitely hire him again. Price was very reasonable and he was great............Cannot find people like him hardly anymore.
- Divine Work Express LLC.Excellent service. Good communication, punctual and professional. They had many tons of gravel and limestone brought to the property, then directed spreading, leveling and clean up. Very happy with the results! Will definitely use them again.
- Porch Outfitters IncPorch Outfitters listened to the circumstances the were being asked to provide the service for, considered the unique nuances of the project and responded they were not able to be involved at this point. However, they provided a firm with whom we could contact and a contact Person. That firm was contacted, responded timely, and is being considered For the project. Thank You for the Professional & Ethical Business Conduct you conveyed. Please, keep up the good work
- JEFFERY MITCHELL'S SEPTIC TANKEvaluated the access to the backyard where the drain filed was located.Removed obstacles such as tree stumps,shrubs to make way for several truck loads of sand to soften the drainfield area.Used a back hoe to dig up old drainfield materials.Dug a new area.placed new pipes and covering materials.Hauled away old materials,and filled in the drain field with sand and replaced the top soil.Removed roots and other materials to allow for re-grassing of the area. Mr. Mitchell was easy to work with,and of pleasant demeanor.He was focused,and intent on doing not just a good job,but an excellent job.Gave the results he promised
- JERRY SMITH SEPTIC TANK SVCI contacted this provider while he was working on a neighbors system. He discussed with me checking on my two systems. I told him about my schedule and he remembered all of the details and he contacted me when we agreed and he arrived at the agreed upon time including contacting me in advance of the appointment time to confirm. He inspected both systems and found them in good condition. Access to both was careful and clean up perfect. The service personnel were very professional and respected my property
- Horton RemodelingThe Horton Remodeling crew did a very good job. They were able to go under the house to repair the subfloor and joists without ripping up all the hardwood floor. The carport area was handled well, with the posts cut down to the concrete pad and filled with cement, and the spa pump shed was removed and new siding attached that closely matches what was on the house. When one of the jobs ran more quickly than expected, they reduced the cost
Excavators in Savannah
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went awesome and flawless. They did a great job. I highly recommend them to all.Todd M.
- Business Description:* RENOVATE * BUILD * REPAIR * OFFICE@PRORENOVATIONSGA.COM New Construction, Metal Buildings, Renovations, Bathroom & Kitchen Remodels, Repairs & Restorations of Residential & Commercial areas from Savannah, GA to Ridgeland, SC. *** ---- Family owned and operated, General Contractor comprising of 18 in-house employee's with multiple skilled trades & 22 registered specific trade contractors ! On each project you have exclusive access and support of your own Project Superintendent that will work..Recent Review:I got a five hour deal and it was all fantastic. He even went to the store and bought materials and threw in picture and curtain hanging, etc, to fill out the 5 hours that were contracted. I plan to use them for a comprehensive renovation and updating soonMelissa Allen K.
- Business Description:Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, & ExcavatingRecent Review:Punctual and efficient. They were honest and went out of their way to make sure everything was fixed correctly. I asked for and received a very reasonable quote for additional work that I want done. I highly recommend themTeena T.
- Business Description:Turn-key projects available. All phases of construction. Established in 1985 on Cape Cod, MA. Creating custom brick chimneys, steps, walkways etc. New construction or repairs of any kind or size for brick, block, stone, tile or concrete. Call us for your custom construction needs and deal directly with the ownerRecent Review:Pete Duda great job. He removed a large wood stove and large platform of brick it was sitting on. He installed an electric fireplace insert. He was very considerate in covering furniture and cleaning up all debris. I am enjoying my new fireplace. I highly recommend Pete . He is a professional and a true craftsmanDee W.
- Business Description:Not all foundation repair companies are the same. Choose Wisely. Choose Ram Jack! Ram Jack offers affordable, guaranteed solutions for failing foundations. Call for a free, no obligation, on site evaluation from one of our certified foundation repair consultants - (866) 735-3085Recent Review:It wasn’t something Ram Jack could do but I appreciated how honest this Company is. They’re out to help the Customer. Joshua is a great!!Tammy C.
- Business Description:At Victory Plumbing we take pride in our work. Founded by a dedicated Class II Master Plumber with decades of experience, our customers can count on the job being done right with expertise and stellar craftsmanship. From Minor to Major repairs, replacements & installations, we can provide comprehensive guidance and resolve any issueRecent Review:Simple task but they did it fast, reliably, and professionally.Teresa A.
- Business Description:Do you have trees blocking large areas of your land? Is your yard a soggy mess? Are you building a new structure and need site preparation? Would you like to gain more front yard by filling in your culvert? Make Hound Dog Excavation, LLC your go-to excavating contractor in Rincon, GA. We use the latest techniques and the best equipment to complete your project on time and within your budget.Recent Review:very well. professional and delivered what they promised on timeruth p.
- Business Description:D and J Construction Services is committed to provide good customer service and quality work. We specialize in concrete construction. However we also do paint, powerwashing, and alteration and repairs. Our number of employees vary depending on the job. Payment is due half at start and the balance at completion of workRecent Review:The service was excellent. Mr. David, the owner, gave excellent service , he was on time, very prompt, he response to all emails. He just provide the best service, very knowledgeable in what he's doing as well.Tammy Denise B.
- Business Description:Porch Outfitters is a licensed residential builder that specializes in customer first home improvements. We are a nationally awarded sunroom builder and recognized as one of the best in the country. We serve the Low Country and Coastal Empire from Charleston, SC to FL. Our team of professional designers, engineers and support staff are at your service to assure a seamless process during and after your renovation project. Starting from the point of first contact to your final certificate of o..Recent Review:In both cases the job was done on time, professionally and at a moderate price. All workers were courteous and when they came to the door, they were wearing masks. Supervision of both jobs was excellent. Have recommended Porch Outfitters to a number of our friends and neighborsArnold H.
- Business Description:will sub contract website mckinneyexcavate.comRecent Review:He never responded to my request for a quote on sod for half an acreJohn S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful excavator articles
The cost to dig a trench is relatively low, as it’s usually just the first step in a larger home project. In this guide we explain how much it costs to dig a trench to make room for things like utilities and foundations and what factors can drive up that
Call 811 before you dig in order dig safe. One call two days ahead of work can prevent injury and potentially expensive damage to underground utility lines.
Find excavators in
excavators in Savannah
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Cothren's Remodeling Painting Handyman7409 Thomas Ave
- Cothren's Remodeling Painting Handyman
- G&L Plumbing407 E Barnard St
- G&L Plumbing
- Healthy-Crawl Space26 Franklin Creek Rd S
- Healthy-Crawl Space
- Indico Construction940 Moss Dr
- Indico Construction
- JERRY SMITH SEPTIC TANK SVC127 JESUP RD
- JERRY SMITH SEPTIC TANK SVC
- Kimmerbuilt9 Sherborne rd.
- Newtech6 Ghost Pony Rd
Bluffton, South Carolina
- Ram Jack of South Carolina2075 US Hwy 21 South
Ridgeway, South Carolina
- Ram Jack of South Carolina
- Southern grading and concrete297 Old Louisville Rd
- Southern grading and concrete
- Tree Landscape and Concrete Services6403 Edenfield Drive
- Tree Landscape and Concrete Services
- Victory Plumbing3208 Pierce Blvd
- Victory Plumbing