Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Roswell, GA
There are 61 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Roswell
- Reliable Heating & Air Plumbing & ElectricalGreat. Fixed a problem other companies could not figure out and one other company thought walls needed to be torn down etc. Reliable traced problem to a simple valve! Lower cost and no tear up of my garage!
- Coolray Heating & Air ConditioningDavid from Cool Ray was professional and quick. I told him what was going on and he figured out the issue within five minutes. He fixed the problem and even installed a new filter for me at no cost. My house is cool again. I would ask for David the technician anytime!
- Coolray Heating & Air ConditioningOur AC was blowing hot air I called Coolray and they sent a tech by the name of Brad. He was truly a Pro and was here for a few hours and was able to figure out what was wrong. He fixed the problem with the AC unit and it was blowing cool air again. I paid zero because this was under a warranty with Coolray. I have been with Coolray for over 20 years because of their service read less
- Coolray Heating & Air ConditioningMy air conditioner was not cooling. The technician was on time as scheduled to fix it. He explained to me what was wrong. He was very professional.
- Appliance Repair Solution of Atlanta, LLCOur technician was very knowledgeable and the repair was quick and reasonably priced. Would definitely use again!
- Annexo Appliance RepairMy installation was done within a couple hours of my request and the installation was done very professionally and all items were checked to insure everything was installed properly and the dryer was working correctly before the service call was completed. He also checked to insure the washer was properly installed by someone else. Highly recommended read less
- Appliance Repair QualityExcellent. My dryer stopped working and I had to have it fixed right away. Dmitry came out the next day and had it diagnosed and fixed in about half an hour at a reasonable price. I will be calling him next time I need repair with any appliance!
- Xavier Dixon Appliance RepairExcellent work performed. Mr Dixon was professional, courteous, friendly personality and punctual. He releveled my refrigerator which was a bonus and cleaned the grill all free.
- North Star Appliance Repair And Service, Inc.Had to have ice maker replaced on a 5 year old Whirlpool French-door refrigerator. Came out and was very professional. After initial diagnosis to confirm item, ordered part and came back out later that week to finish repair.
- DTR InstallationIt went very well Mr .Carlos did a awesome job and I will use him again. And I also referred him to some of my friends and family and they love him.
Appliance Repair Experts in Roswell
- Business Description:Professional Mechanical Services specializes in a large range of home services and repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we and great customer service at an affordable price. Call 678-322-8655 to schedule your appointment today read lessRecent Review:This complaint is not only about Professional Mechanical Services(hereinafter referred to appropriately as PMS) but also about Angi. When I gave my information to Angi on Thursday morning 9/9, I expected to get a list of vetted contractors but did not expect to have my information sent out to contractors. Very soon after I sent my information to Angi I received a call from PMS(Jay Knight apparently) on 9/9 at 12:10 PM as if he had been given the job. I hadn’t given it to anyone yet. I told him if I needed him I would call him. At 12:37 I called Appliance Repair HD(ARH), not received from Angi, and arranged for a repairman to be sent to my house between 10 AM and 1PM Friday 9/10. I paid them $70 by credit card for someone to come out. Friday morning at 8:14 AM I received a call from PMS stating he would be coming to do the job. I mistakenly assumed this must be who ARH decided to send. I received 2 more calls that morning concerning their arrival time. I thought they both came from PMS. However, one of them was from the legitimate repairman sent by ARH(Chris), who arrived first. He diagnosed the problem but had to get the part and would be back in the afternoon to put it in. I paid him half the fee by credit card and he left. Just as he left, PMS(Jay) showed up to do the job. When I told him it was done he claimed the job was stolen from him. He left but came back in a few minutes saying that he had checked and that some guy was going around stealing jobs implying that Chris was the one. Foolishly I believed him and let him make a diagnosis and paid him $200 by check for the part for which he would have to come back and install. After thinking about it I did what I should have done when PMS(Jay) showed up. I called ARH to check who they had assigned the job to. They said Chris, not PMS(Jay). Jay it turns out was the job stealer. I tried to stop payment on the check, but it was already too late. Jay represented himself as something he was not. I ask you, what is the definition of fraud? Chris came back with the part early afternoon and put it in. I paid him and the refrigerator no longer leaks. I look like a fool in this whole affair. I’m 82 years old and I do not need people like PMS(Jay) in my life. He had $200 of mine that he shouldn’t have. I will not use Angi again when they send my information to all sorts of people read lessTom O.
- Business Description:20% OFF Service Calls; Best service providing in the Allen TX , Plano TX , Frisco TX , Mckinney TX , Wylie TX , Murphy TX /Atlanta-Brookhaven GA , Buckhead GA, Alpharetta GA, Milton GA, Johns Creek GA, Roswell GA, Dunwoody GA, Sandy Spring GA, Woodstock GA, Marietta GA . We are a professional technical repair company that specializes in a large range of residential services and repairs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we wont leave until the job is done right. We always offer great custo.. read lessRecent Review:My installation was done within a couple hours of my request and the installation was done very professionally and all items were checked to insure everything was installed properly and the dryer was working correctly before the service call was completed. He also checked to insure the washer was properly installed by someone else. Highly recommended read lessKathy M.
- Business Description:At Home Appliance Repair LLC is a locally based company that repairs and installs all major appliances. Our team has multiple years of experience and you can depend on us to solve your appliance repair needs in a timely manner. You can expect the job to be done right and at a reasonable price read less
- Business Description:Appliance Tech Pros & Refrigeration Repair, LLC, is a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of industry experience. We work on Refrigerators, Freezers, Ice Machines, Washers, Dryers, Ovens, Cooktops, Trash compactors, Built-in-grills,and more!! We value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our pricing comes directly from The Major Appliance Service National Price Guide; each rate is transparent, fair, and honest. We offer a variety of home improvement services.. read lessRecent Review:Josh with Appliance Tech Pros was very thorough and fixed many issues with our 12 year-old built-in refrigerator. We had used another repair company to try and fix the various issues and were almost ready to replace the unit. However, Josh was able to replace a faulty motherboard, recharge the cooling system, and perform various other repairs. I would definitely recommend read lessJohn W.
- Business Description:Appliance Repair. At Banks Appliance Service we repair Washers Dryers Ovens Dishwasher Refrigerators if you have any of these appilances in need of repair please give us a call!!!!!Recent Review:My house almost caught fire after new installation. Work was never completed.Dan P.
- Business Description:Professional appliance repair services at affordable prices!Recent Review:Had to have ice maker replaced on a 5 year old Whirlpool French-door refrigerator. Came out and was very professional. After initial diagnosis to confirm item, ordered part and came back out later that week to finish repair read lessJustin S.
- Business Description:Our goal is to satisfy our customers with great customer service and affordable prices. Professionalism, experience and customer care in good manner are three key factors to achieve leading position in our business. It is leading our company to success! We have technicians 5+ years experience and focused on residential appliance repair and installation read lessRecent Review:Our technician was very knowledgeable and the repair was quick and reasonably priced. Would definitely use again!Kelley F.
- Business Description:A+ Appliance Service is happy to service Atlanta metro area and surrounding counties to include Cobb, Fulton and Douglas. We service all brand appliances. All work is guaranteed. I don't use subcontractors to complete any jobs. EPA certified. 5% Military and First Responders discount read less
- Business Description:No subs. Charges a flat rate. Charges $35.00 trip charge, but will credit towards total due if work is done. Additional address - 743 Washington Ave, Marietta GA 30060. Please Call 770-633-6329 or 770-795-8910 to schedule read lessRecent Review:They were amazing to work with and I would use them again.Richard B.
- Business Description:We Repair: WASHERS, DRYERS, RANGES, OVENS, DISHWASHERS, REFRIGERATORS, MICROWAVES, STOVES, COOKTOPS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, WATER HEATERS, ICE MACHINES, TRASH COMPACTORS We Service All Brands & Models: WHIRLPOOL, KENMORE, BOSH, ELECTROLUX, GE, MAYTAG, AMANA, ADMIRAL, JENN-AIR, HAIER, KITCHENAID, LG, SAMSUNG, GOLDSTAR, INGLIS, ROPER, HOTPOINT, FRIGIDAIRE, SAMSUNG And More read lessRecent Review:Excellent. My dryer stopped working and I had to have it fixed right away. Dmitry came out the next day and had it diagnosed and fixed in about half an hour at a reasonable price. I will be calling him next time I need repair with any appliance read lessSCOTT B.
Deals in Roswell for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Your gas oven might not heat up for various reasons, such as problems with the circuit breaker, igniter, or gas supply. You can troubleshoot to figure out why your gas oven won’t heat up, but you may need to reach out to a professional.
Find appliance repair services in
- Johns Creek
- Sandy Springs
- Holly Springs
appliance repair services in Roswell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Plus Appliance Solutions401 16th St NW
- A Southeastern Protection602 1/2 Industrial Ct
- A to Z Heating & CoolingPOBox 150
- A&P Designers Inc1320 Kittredge Ct NE
- A+ Appliance Service8314 Office Park Dr
- A-ALL APPLIANCE SERVICE6521 Mallard Cove Ln
Flowery Branch, Georgia
- A.S.Heating & Air Conditioning6229 Bellecliff Run
- A.T.L. Service3720 Hamilton Dam Road
- A1 APPLIANCE RESCUE LLC1847 Belmont Creek Pointe
- AA MCCANNON5066 CHAMBLEE DUNWOODY RD
- AAA Appliance Repair & Service2900 Delk Rd Suite 700
- AAA Appliance Repair Service2900 Delk Road Suite 700-224
- AAA Appliance Service Center175 Hansen Ct
Wood Dale, Illinois
- AAA Bernritter Construction1400 Towne Estates Drive NE
- AAA Fitness Equipment Repair240 Shore Dr
- Absolute Appliance Repair Inc12460 Crabapple Rd Ste 202-218
- Absolute Spa Services / Hot Tub Repairs2495 Fortune Dr
- Accurate Appliance Inc109 Elliott Industrial Dr Ste B
- ACCUTEMP HEATING-COOLING INC805 Jamerson Rd
- Ace & A Heating & Air Conditioning of DeKalb2768 E College Ave
- AK Appliance Repair6900 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, Georgia
- All Area Appliance Service214 Crystal Ct
- all around appliance repair1608 olympian cir
- All County Appliance Services LLC6299 Central Church Rd
- Allgood Plumbing Electric Heating & Cooling5238 Royal Woods Pkwy
- Allsouth Appliance Group4 W Oxmoor Rd
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- American Appliance & Refrigeration Service IncPO Box 4691
- American First Appliance Service809 Brian Lane
Forest Park, Georgia
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Andes Plumbing2296 Hansford Pass
- Annexo Appliance Repair705 Bray Central Dr 705 Bray Central Dr/Dallas
- Annison Woodworks4615 Helen Highway
Sautee Nacoochee, Georgia
- Anthony's Appliance Service2230 kings gate cir
- Appliance Angels169 Pat Dr
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Appliance Atlanta Rescue Repair295 W Crossville Rd Ste 730
- Appliance Care of Atlanta LLC11785 Northfall Ln
- Appliance Care Pro414 N Hairston Rd
- Appliance Dean1254 Wincrest Ct NW
- APPLIANCE DOCTOR NORTHSIDE109 ELLIOTT INDUSTRIAL DR # B
- Appliance Fix3335 Memorial Drive Suite B
- Appliance Immediate Repair3371 Border Dr
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Appliance Repair Atlanta2474 Cumberland Pkwy SE
- Appliance Repair Atlanta2245 Button Gwinnett Dr
- Appliance Repair Solution of Atlanta, LLC381 Searchlight Dr
- APPLIANCE SERVICE4769 CHAMBLEE TUCKER RD
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Applicance Installations1025 Greenwood Acres Dr
- Arctic Cool Inc1222 Oakleigh Valley Dr
Powder Springs, Georgia
- Around the House Appliance4371 Roswell Rd
- ARTIS MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR8935 Wesley Place
- ASAPpliance Repair LLC1920 Nantucket Dr
- AT HOME APPLIANCE REPAIR LLC
- ATeam Washer & Dryer Repair Specialist2423 Pleasant Hill Road
- ATL Royal Facility Services4567 eon ct
- ATLANTA APPLIANCE REPAIR (AAR#1)6160 Turfway Dr
- Atlanta Appliance Repair Specialist3575 Fricks Rd
- Atlanta Appliances Repair Inc PO Box 3294
- Atlanta Chimney Worx1885 Bixby St SE
- Atlanta City Appliance Repair, Inc2200 Kilmington Sq
- Atlanta Maintenance Management Services3785 Lenna Dr
- Atlanta Repair Service, Inc.3649 Groovers Lake Rd
Lithia Springs, Georgia
- ATLANTA SECURED A/C SECURITY CAGE'S3393 Noahs Ark Rd
- Atlanta united Appliance Repair3070 Glad Dale Dr SE
- Atlantis Appliance Repair1395 E Cobb Dr. #70534
- A Plus Appliance Solutions
- B& Bee Appliances & Refrigeration Repair10735 PLANTATION DR
- BANKS APPLIANCE REPAIR648 N SHORE RD
- Batylin Plumbing Co Inc3559 Cherokee St NW 25
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing935 Hwy 124 Unit 209
- BLF Handyman Services LLCP.O. Box 466233
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bp APPLIANCE SERVICE CENTER2127 SABLESHIRE WAY
- Brucker HVAC LLC5247 Lockwood Ln
Powder Springs, Georgia
- BURKE & BURKE APPLIANCE INSTALLATION2034 Clearstream Overlook
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Buyers Protection Group (BPG)4300 Alexander Drive Ste 200
- B& Bee Appliances & Refrigeration Repair
- C & R Service Solutions LLC562 Lakeland Plaza Ste 156
- CalTek Appliance Repair, LLC3469 Pleasantbrook Village Ln
- Cardin Mechanical Heating & Air Conditioning38 Backwater Cove Ct
- CARNELL GENERAL CONTRACTING, INC.3350 Riverwood Parkway 2100
- Casteel Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electrical 778 PETTY RD
- CASTLEBERRY'S APPLIANCE SALES & SERVICE3695 CHAMBLEE DUNWOODY RD
- Cecatz & Co1963 Beecher Road, SW
- CityBoysRus3348 Peachtree RD. NE Ste.700
- Clayton Appliances, Inc.200 North 85 Parkway
- COCHRAN HEATING & AIR31 9TH ST
- Collins Corporate Services
- collins enterprises hvac & refrigeration inc.37 ranger rd se
- Concierge Group1870 McFarland Pkwy
- Coolray Heating & Air Conditioning1787 Williams Dr
- Coop Repairs
Stone Mountain, Georgia
- Coyote Appliance Repair3948 Lake Carlton Rd S
- Curtis ans Sons HVAC4093 Brock Dr
- C & R Service Solutions LLC