Appliance Repair Quality

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2016

We specialize in appliance repairs and installs. We work on washers, dryers, ranges, ovens, dishwashers, refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, cooktops, garbage disposals, water heaters, ice machines, trash compactors, and more! We work on all major brands and models, such as: Whirlpool, Kenmore, Bosh, Electrolux, GE, Maytag, Amana, Admiral, Jenn-Air, Haier, Kitchen-Aid, LG, Samsung, Goldstar, Inglis, Roper, Hotpoint, Frigidaire, and more! We offer free service calls with any repair and we estimate before any job! Each job's labor is guaranteed. We offer flexible appointment schedules, 90 day warranties, and genuine parts. Give us a call today! ...

A Service Provider's profile image

+15 more images

appliance repair (54)small appliance repair (13)

09/22/2022

Monique H.

It was excellent. He was very knowledgeable, responsive, and honest.

Description of Work
He repaired the microwave and dryer.

Work Completed On 09/15/2022

Thank you for your good feedback about my job. It’s really very important for me. I appreciate it for you so much!

08/11/2022

Margot P.

Wanted to update my review of Appliance Repair Quality, since we had to have them out again to fix another one of our appliances! As always, they are a pleasure to work with and are always able to come out on short notice! Appliances are just not made like they used to be, but thankfully Dmitry and his team are always able to fix our appliances so we don’t end up having to buy a new one ever time they break down! If you don’t have money to throw out the window, call Dmitry first to see if he can help! I can’t recommend him enough!!

Description of Work
Replace Motor for Dishwasher

Work Completed On 08/08/2022

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your EXCELLENT feedback about our service. We really appreciate it so much!

04/07/2022

Nhu N.

This is the worst experience I've had with any company. I gave the owner the model and make of my gas stove and told him that the breaker keeps tripping. I had several quotes but chose this one because i thought they actually know what they are doing and the reviews looked great. The owner Dmitry came by and told my husand he couldn't do anything or diagnose it because there is nothing wrong with the stove and then charged 45 dollars for doing nothing. My husband said if he could just replace the breaker and he says he's not god and does not do electrician work. Why on earth would you waste someone's time by showing up and telling them you can't do anything. I contacted him telling him my frustation and he turned around saying he only charged 45 dollars instead of 65 dollars. Oh my, he actually thinks he's doing us a favor by not charging us the full price for the diagnostic that he couldn't even do. Then he says quote for quote" Don't ask us to do anything for you in the future please." I am in disabelief at how unprofessional his customer service is to his clients.

Description of Work
has stove top repair

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

NO COMMENT…

09/19/2021

SHARLA K.

Dmitry and his team are a pleasure to work with…they are true professionals in every way. They are quick to respond, their pricing is very fair and they complete every job quickly. They are honest and could not be more efficient.

Description of Work
Appliance repair

Work Completed On 09/19/2021

Thank you for your excellent review [Member Name Removed]. It’s very important to us. We really appreciate it so much!

08/21/2021

SCOTT B.

Excellent. My dryer stopped working and I had to have it fixed right away. Dmitry came out the next day and had it diagnosed and fixed in about half an hour at a reasonable price. I will be calling him next time I need repair with any appliance!

Description of Work
Repair dryer thermal fuse

Work Completed On 08/21/2021

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

08/10/2021

Barbara O.

Excellent work, same day service and had the repairs done within an hour.

Description of Work
Repaired gas range

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it so much!

04/25/2021

Andrea R.

Excellent service at at very fair price. Professional, prompt and very neat. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Description of Work
Maytag dryer repair

Work Completed On 04/25/2021

Thank you for your excellent feedback & recommendation [Member Name Removed]. I really appreciate it so much!

04/07/2021

Gary B.

Came out same day and repaired the stove on the spot. A+++++

Description of Work
Fixed gas oven igniter.

Work Completed On 01/08/2021

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK!

04/02/2021

Bob R.

Excellent! For many reasons including: 1) ARQ has an informative up to date website (appliancerepairquality.com) with service, cost and contact info. 2) Dmitry, service dispatcher and small company owner, responded within minutes to my call requesting service, efficiently using text messaging to collect initial info and schedule a timely on-site service visit. 3) Our service rep, Tony, was COVID safe, wore shoe coverings, was courteous and professional, and quickly provided an estimate of cost & time to repair vs if we decided to replace (they don’t sell new refrigerators but will install). 4) We opted to repair, and Tony had all the necessary tools & supplies in his truck to complete the work right away. 5) Tony’s invoice was exactly what he had estimated. Overall we feel we received excellent value and timely service at a very affordable cost from a trust-worthy and knowledgeable local company. Happy to refer and use again when the need arises! Bob in Roswell

Description of Work
Refrigerator

Work Completed On 04/02/2021

Thank you for your EXCELLENT feedback [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate it so much! It’s our pleasure to work with you! Happy Easter!!!

02/28/2021

Dennis C.

Honest. Unable to repair, cost would exceed price of a new freezer. No new freezers in stock, not available until after April 2021.

Description of Work
Freezer repair

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

Hi [Member Name Removed] Sorry, but we are sure you mixed up our company with another one... We’ve never done any jobs for customer with your name... Check your invoice, please, and delete this review please. Thank you for comprehension. ARQ company

02/09/2021

Paul B.

Excellent! Dmitry and Vladimir have both been here on separate occasions. They are both professional, courteous, knowledgeable and prompt. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Refrigerator and dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

Thank you for your EXCELLENT feedback & recommendation [Member Name Removed]. It’s our pleasure to help you with your appliances. Let us know if you need our help in a future and we will make our best for you again. We really appreciate it so much!

02/07/2021

Jen G.

Excellent! Dmitri diagnosed the problem immediately and the problem was fixed that day. Highly recommend!!!

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair/ dishwasher repair

Work Completed On 01/11/2021

Thank you for your good review & recommendation [Member Name Removed]! I really appreciate it so much!

02/07/2021

Peter N.

Very professional. Gave me a good quote and fixed it right on time.

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair.

Work Completed On 02/07/2021

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it so much!

02/03/2021

John K.

He did all he could, but the dryer has hit end of life.

Description of Work
Gas dryer repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you for your feedback.

11/27/2020

Luther B.

Great! Will def call again if needed.

Description of Work
Dryer not working

Work Completed On 11/09/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.

09/14/2020

Rich S.

Excellent. Dimitry analyzed the issue quickly. He had part with him and installed it. Leaking issue resolved. It’s been four months and issue has never reappeared. Repair was reasonable and saved us from having to buy a new dishwasher. We have recommended him to our friends and we use again if we encounter any kind of appliance issue.

Description of Work
Dishwater was leaking.

Work Completed On 03/28/2020

Thank you for your excellent feedback & recommendation. I really appreciate it for you!

08/17/2020

Abner L.

The technician was professional and friendly. He evaluated the problem and tried several things to repair our ice maker to save us money, without just saying "it's broken and the whole thing has to be replaced". Upon job completion, he cared enough to ask us to follow up by texting him to let him know that it was working as expected.

Description of Work
Ice Maker needed repair

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

Thank you for your excellent feedback. It’s very important for us. We really appreciate it.

07/26/2020

Suzanne S.

I have a 2 oven with gas top range, approximately 6 years old. I was afraid that I was going to have to replace the entire unit but decided to give Dimitry a call. He arranged to have one of his service repairmen over the next day to evaluate. A GE equivalent part was ordered and replaced a few days later. Very reasonable price for both part and labor. I will definitely call Dimitry when something breaks again!

Description of Work
I needed my GE oven repaired

Work Completed On 03/03/2020

Thank you for your excellent review! It’s very important to me & my company. I really appreciate it.

07/25/2020

Caren H.

Awesome! Dmitry had our oven's motherboard refurbished and saved us thousands of dollars. He also repaired our 20+ yr old KitchenAid Refrigerator.

Description of Work
Repair Double Oven

Category appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 07/25/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate it so much!

07/22/2020

Randy S.

Not good. Unable to repair. It appears that if they can replace circuit board then they can fix. But it appears if that doesn't fix it they don't know what to do. Is it the repairman or our digital age. If the the solid state is broke, replace or throw the machine away. Good news is it cost me only $50. The bad news, I'm now going on my 4th week of no washing machine. Probably another week to find replacement. By the way he didn't offer me an option to replace machine.

Description of Work
Fix washing machine

Category appliance refinishing

Work Completed On 07/21/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your feedback and I think you wrote about your real experience, but I’m sure one thing only - my company didn’t make any jobs for customer with your name & address !!! Check your invoice, please! The name of my company APPLIANCE REPAIR QUALITY I guess in your invoice you see a different name, if I’m right, I’d like asking you to delete your review, because it’s not regarding us. I believe you are honest man and you will not provide a false information for another users of this wonderful web site Angie’s List. Thank you for your comprehension. Dmitry - owner of the company ARQ

07/15/2020

Glen C.

I contacted Appliance Repair Quality very late in the day and got an immediate response from Dmitry. He set up a service call for the next morning with Dean who diagnosed the issue, obtained the required part, and then returned right away to compete the repair. Excellent prompt service and very reasonable pricing. I will definitely call for any appliance repairs in the future.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Thank you for your perfect feedback about our service. It is very important to us. We really appreciate it for you.

07/13/2020

Tom H.

Dmitry was very quick getting back with us on our needs and scheduled an appointment for the next day. Tony came out and diagnosed both problems within minutes. Parts needed were on his truck, and the job was done within an hour and a half. He was on time, wore a mask, and did a great job. We will definitely call on Appliance Repair Quality if we need future appliance repair.

Description of Work
Two refrigerators had issues. One leaked from ice maker door, other wouldn't keep the main compartment cold.

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Thank you for your excellent review about our service. Your feedback is really very important to us. We appreciate it so much.

06/24/2020

Vincent C.

Quick service. Honest repairman did not want me to overpay for equipment. Good service.

Description of Work
Garbage disposal replacement.

Category small appliance repair