Appliance Care of Atlanta LLC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2014

11785 Northfall Ln

Alpharetta, GA 30009

When you call Appliance Care of Atlanta, you can expect to receive speedy and superior service. We are family owned and operated with over 15 years of experience and specialize in appliance repair and maintenance to keep your appliances in peak working condition. But repairing your appliances is only part of the job. Our goal is to deliver superior service by taking extra steps to protect your home and become your preferred appliance repair expert. Call today and we will apply the $49.95 service charge toward your repair. We will never charge an overtime fee. We service all types and brands of appliances, from LG washers and dryers to Sub-Zero refrigerators and everything in between. Our technicians are professional, knowledgeable and trained to repair all makes and models ....

03/19/2022

Barbara R.

I contacted this company directly through their website because another company I tried to contact said they didn’t get the messages from Angie. The company called me in under two hours and scheduled my appointment for the next day. The repair person called me when he was 45 minutes away; within the schedule window. He listened carefully to my description of the problems. He checked out the different systems and explained solutions and costs to repair. William was very professional, thorough and polite. My fridge is working and since the problem was a loss of Freon I also know how to proceed if it leaks out again. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Freezer compartment of fridge not working

04/27/2020

Metz H.

Great. Technician-Russell-was competent courteous and efficient.

Description of Work
Repair dishwasher

Category appliance repair

Dear [Member Name Removed], thank you for taking the time to leave such nice and pleasant feedback. We truly appreciate you as a customer and are pleased that you are satisfied with our service. If you need any other kind of appliance repair in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Appliance Care of Atlanta Management.

08/22/2019

Maggie L.

The service provided was exceptional from both the office and the technician. They were able to get a tech out same day and my refrigerator was repaired that same day as well. The tech was courteous and was clear at what needed to be done. I would recommend this company to everyone.

Description of Work
Refrigerator Repair

08/18/2019

LIZ H.

This started April 10,2019. William (very nice) came out and said vent to outside needed to be cleaned out $189.00. No problem, but back to issue, he says sensor is bad. He replaced and charged me $150.00. He left. Next time I used dryer---same thing. Call Appliance Care again. William came out again. explained same "hot" problem and setting not moving. He says it needs something else (can't remember what) and ordered. He came back to install. Another $150.00. Advised him I don't feel that I owe .it because he failed to correctly diagnose the first time. William left to not return. I have left several messages for Rubin (mgr), but no return calls.

Description of Work
Dryer staying really hot and setting not moving.

Category appliance repair,dryer vent cleaning

Hello Mrs.[Member Name Removed], when we arrived on 4/10 yes it was due to the sensor which wasn't recognizing that it was too hot therefore it wouldn't cool. We fixed that issue. When you called for us to come out again the second time it was a separate issue where the dial did not move which we explained is a completely different problem. We told you that and tried to help you out so we said we would only charge you for the part on which you agreed. However as it is to my understanding when the technician came out and installed the part, you refused to pay him and said "we're even". Now i'm aware that you called recently and I have tried to follow up with you and have left several voicemails with no call back. If you still have any questions or would like to speak to me you can contact me at 404-992-8800

12/12/2018

SHAWNTELL C.

Extremely pleased with the service and cost. They were able to get me a time after work to come over. Russell was the technician and he was very thorough and professional. Was able to repair in no time. Also explained the exact problem and what was needed to repair it. Even was provided the cost prior to repair so that there was no surprises. I will definitely use them again and will recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Washing Machine Repair

Category appliance repair

Thank you for choosing Appliance Care of Atlanta. We truly appreciate your business and it's been a pleasure serving you as our customer. If you need any other kind of appliance repair in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us at 404-992-8800. Kind regards, Appliance Care of Atlanta Management.

07/03/2018

Brent U.

They showed up two hours later than the prescribed 3 hour window (showed up after four when they said they would be there between 11 and 2). Then they quoted us $100 more to fix our fridge than the people we actually used. I asked for a refund of the $50 they charged to inspect the fridge because they were two hours late, but have received no response. Definitely won't be using them again.

Description of Work
Repair Fridge Damper Door

Category appliance repair

Hello sir, sorry for your dissatisfaction. However the $49.95 is the trip charge for us to come out and diagnose the issue which was told to you beforehand we even came out. As for it being $100 cheaper, all of our prices comes the national price guide book which is set from the industry and not by us so there is little we can control about that. The part about you receiving no response is a complete lie as I emailed you on 7/3 at 2.26pm (have proof) explaining all of this to you that the only thing that we can do is maybe price matching in these type of situations. All in all the only valid complaint I see here is us being late which I will concur is our fault and I would like to apologize for that.

03/13/2018

Thaddis P.

Work went awesome! Person came out, assessed job, and completed it timely.

Description of Work
Kitchen faucet and drain done

01/02/2018

Greg S.

FOR ALL ANGIE'S LIST MEMBERS READING THIS REVIEW, PLEASE READ THIS IN DEPTH BEFORE USING THIS PROVIDER AS THEY ARE NEGLIGENT AND DID DAMAGE TO OUR HOME AND WOULDN'T EVEN OFFER TO FIX THE DAMAGE DUE TO THEIR NEGLIGENCE! This was one of the absolute worst service providers I have ever used on Angie's List and to make matters worse, they provided one of the worst Customer Service experiences I have experienced to date. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED: Company was contacted to come in and repair a bad set of cylinoid motors which control pumping water through the refrigerator lines to the water and ice dispenser. My wife set up the appointment while I was out of the country on business. The technician (Igor) did show up at the time promised. First thing the technician (Igor) did was to not even pull out the fridge and perform troubleshooting on the unit (which I had already performed two months prior to my wife arranging to have them come onsite). The technician's immediate recommendation, within 5 minutes was to replace the ice maker box which was a charge of $200. My mom, who was in town visiting was at the home at the time the technician showed up. After replacing the ice maker, he was ready to complete the work and close out the work order. My mom then mentioned to the technician about the original reason for the call, NEITHER THE WATER DISPENSER OR THE ICE MAKER was working and wasn't he going to at least look at and diagnose the reason for the water dispenser not working. The technician groaned when my mom mentioned this. He (Igor) then pulled out the fridge, turned off the shut-off valve to the fridge, decoupled the water line to the motor(s) and took the part out of the back of the fridge. At this point, he mentioned the motor unit was bad (not the brightest bulb in the box as I had already diagnosed this very issue 2 months prior and my wife told them this when she called them in to perform the service to inspect the fridge and the reason for no water dispensing or ice being made in the ice maker). The technician went out to his truck for 25-30 minutes to try and find a part to replace the bad set of motors. While in his truck, he failed to mention to my mom the shut-off valve behind the fridge (our house is 26 years old) would not "completely" shut off the water, it left a slight trickle and thus, he put the water line into a coffee mug. After about 5 minutes, my mom heard water trickling into something and went to inspect the noise thinking it was the kitchen faucet. She found the water trickling in the coffee mug and noticed it was almost full so she took a Tupperware container and put the water line in that to prevent the water from overflowing onto the hardwood floors in our kitchen. Another 10-15 minutes pass, the technician still hasn't come inside and she rechecks the Tupperware bowl, it is almost full so she goes and gets another Tupperware bowl to catch the water (much larger bowl) and finally went out to the technician in the truck to explain what was going on and was he going to come back inside and fix the refrigerator. At this point, the technician mentioned he didn't have the part and would have to order it but would have it in the morning and come back to replace the part in the morning. The technician pushed the fridge back against the wall into the area in which the refrigerator sits. What the technician failed to tell my mom before leaving is as follows: 1.) He reconnected the water line from the shut-off valve back to the motor unit for the refrigerator but did not reconnect the motor unit inside the back of the fridge "horizontally" like the manufacturer designed the motor unit to sit and just left it lying vertically against the floor. 2.) He then stuck one of our dish towels in the water outlets in the motor which pump water to the water dispenser and ice maker lines inside the fridge (after he disconnected these internal water lines from the motor) to prevent water from coming out of the pump knowing the shut-off valve was not fully shutting off the water. 3.) At no point did he tell my mother he did this nor did he mention we needed to turn off the water to the house given the shut-off valve was still leaking. 4.) Had he just left the water lines inside of the fridge connected to the motors, even with the water line from the shut-off valve connected to the cylinoid motors, there would have been no leak as the motors wouldn't run and there wasn't enough water pressure in the lines of the refrigerator to cause a leak (this is how the fridge was operating prior to their technician touching the fridge and disassembling this part - we had no water or ice being dispensed but no leak either). THE DAMAGE: The next morning, my wife comes down to the kitchen at 6:15am in the morning and steps in about 1 inch of water which had accumulated onto the kitchen floor in an area about 15 feet x 6 feet, adjacent to the refrigerator. Water ran through the sub-floor in the kitchen downstairs to our finished basement, into some of the interior walls and stained carpeting down there along with drywall in the ceiling.. There was about 1/2' of water downstairs on the basement floor in the wet bar area of the basement. The only saving grace is the leak caused by the technician was slow enough it didn't damage any of the drywall in the basement but it did cause the hardwood floors in our kitchen to "swell up" and curve up at the ends of the boards. This required us to call in ServPro, we had humidifiers and 8 blower unit fans in our home (kitchen and basement) for 5 days to perform water remediation and dry out the areas which had been impacted by the leak the technician caused (we have camera images of all the water damage inside the walls and meter readings on the floors for all the damage this technician caused). All of this occurred just prior to the Thanksgiving holiday. PROVIDERS RESPONSE: As soon as their office opened that morning, my wife called and filed a complaint and requested that a Supervisor come onsite immediately with the technician to view the damage which had been caused and to get the part replaced as they promised first thing that morning. The Supervisor (James G.) came onsite, replaced the part, viewed the damage and what their prior technician (Igor) had performed and said this was our responsibility because the shut-off valve wouldn't completely shut off the water. This was even after he was confronted with the facts about the technician not putting the faulty part back into the fridge as the manufacturer installed it and leaving the water lines inside of the fridge detached from the motors, the fact the technician never mentioned the water leaking would be an issue and that the technician simply stuck a dishcloth in the water pump outlets after disconnecting the water lines inside of the fridge and just pushing the fridge back into place and NEVER advising my mom of the need to turn off the water main to the home if he felt this might be an issue. Multiple subsequent calls to the company and voice mails yielded no reply or response when a follow-up was required considering a Supervisor from Appliance Care of Atlanta was supposed to return our phone call (Supervisors name is Forester) as James G., the technician who came onsite that morning, stated he would take our complaint and discuss with the Forester, the Supervisor of Appliance Care of Atlanta concerning what happened. All damage reports from ServPro were provided to the company. It was clear this company knew they were at fault as our first payment (initial date of service) was via credit card but when they returned the next day to install the replacement part and view the damage their technician caused, they would only accept cash (they knew were would have cancelled a check written to them and we did dispute the initial $200 payment for the ice maker with our credit card company as that part never had anything wrong with it). FINAL NOTE: We have followed up with our insurance company and they will be taking care of all repairs for the damage this company caused and will also hunt down this company to make them cover all the costs associated with the damage this company caused us which includes the costs to bring in ServPro and perform water remediation. This is a company which clearly doesn't care about the Customer or fixing items which were a result of their negligence. The didn't even have the courtesy to return multiple phone calls even if they intended on providing us the same response which is, it wasn't their fault. I am sharing this review with others as it is not my intention to ruin this companies reputation, however, if they provided us this type of service, damaged your home and then didn't even have the decency to show any concern to call you back when the damage resulted in a couple thousand dollars for a $400 repair (which was double what the repair should have been as they charged us for a new ice maker unit which was never bad in the first place), think twice about whether you want to hire a company which won't take care of you if something they perform is done improperly or negligently.

Description of Work
Company was contacted to come in and repair a bad set of cylinoid motors which control pumping water through the refrigerator lines to the water and ice dispenser. My wife set up a service call with them as no water or ice was being dispensed from our refrigerator.

03/27/2017

Phaye R.

After negotiating, we came to an agreement on a reasonable price. They were prompt and professional. So far, so good.

Description of Work
Repair of oven

03/07/2017

Everett W.

They came quickly, they did their thing and they went away and that's what I like. I thought their pricing was high. I mean, who would pay that much for a garbage disposal unless they just wanted it done. That's just my opinion. If I could unscrew a screw, I'm not mechanically inclined, I could probably have purchased one for $100 and put it in myself but since I can't do anything efficiently myself: if I would have tried to do it myself it would have cost $700. Maybe this is the greatest garbage disposal. It is still working and it is March.

Description of Work
New garbage disposal.

03/07/2017

Frances B.

He was very pleasant and very conscientious and I liked the man, but it didn't turn out too well. He came out and fixed it but within 30 days it was having the same problem. He came back out, sprayed something on it, telling me it just needed an adjustment. He had just left my house when the thing arched and blew and was on fire. All I could see was flames and smoke. He was responsive and came immediately both times I called. He came back again and did repair the stuff that burned; however, it's still not working and I refuse to call him back out.

Description of Work
They worked on my ice maker.

12/01/2016

Chadrick B.

I purchased an appliance repair package that was offered through Angie's list. Appliance Care of Atlanta never reached out to me. I even called them and left voicemail to no avail.

Description of Work
Needed my dryer to be repaired

11/01/2016

Craig M.

It ended up being a full blown repair of a dish washer which was pretty expensive. It took probably three trips to get it done but the guy that did the work was really good. Their office people were the unresponsive ones.

Description of Work
We used Appliance Care of Atlanta for appliance repair.

08/15/2016

Gail R.

Tech showed up and found creative way to keep my old dryer going. I was really happy. This was a year ago - why ask me now?

Description of Work
Dryer repair

07/27/2016

Allison N.

The technician was very nice and professional but said the both the parts and labor were out of warranty after 60 days. They did discount the labor for the repair but it was another $415. If the problem comes back I guess we will get new refrigerator.

Description of Work
They repaired a leak in our refrigerator 6 months ago at a cost of $560. The problem started again so I called them. They said it may be a bad sensor that they installed.

07/12/2016

Cliff T.

I am disappointed in the service technician's original diagnoses of the problem with the clothes dryer. I paid $68.72 to test the dryer and fix the start switch. Shortly after I found the dryer turns on for a brief time, then shuts off. He then said it needed a new motor which would cost $370.00. I was very disappointed and bought a new dryer. At this point I am out of the original $68.72

Description of Work
Dryer repair

07/09/2016

Michael P.

Technician came out and quickly identified the problem.

Description of Work
Oven was not working properly. Needed diagnostic for repair.

07/05/2016

LaBaron B.

I was satisfied with the service. There was an additional charge because of a part that needed to be done. I was kind of taken a back because he told me about the service and what it needed and it seemed that he got it done in about five minutes. My dishwasher is working and I never had any problems with it since, but it was just kind of when they tell you something that it seemed it would take long to fix in my point of view. He was really courteous. Everything was good. I do not have any complaints about it.

Description of Work
I purchased a $39 Big Deal for a large appliance service call and a $60 credit towards repairs or labor. It was for my dishwasher.

06/28/2016

Anna T.

Excellent service! I was very pleased with the repair representative and the price was great! I was overall very happy! I would give them a triple A!

Description of Work
$39 for Large Appliance Service Call, Diagnostic, and $60 Credit Toward Labor.

06/01/2016

Ethan W.

It was fine...unremarkable really. I don't think I would call them again but nothing really. It wasn't that helpful I guess. That was one of the reasons why I wasn't happy with them; they tried a very obvious bait and switch, upsale tactic on me. They did what they were supposed to do. They were out pretty quick.

Description of Work
It was a Big Deal. It was for the dishwasher.

05/12/2016

Kitty K.

I called Appliance Care of Atlanta and spoke with Alex who said that they could have a tech to my house in 3 hours. Orest (their tech) arrived within the time frame promised and quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. I would definitely recommend this company to others. Fast, professional and affordable.

Description of Work
He fixed my ice dispenser on my Kenmore Elite refrigeratorE

04/04/2016

PHYLLIS S.

I have a compliant with this dealer. When I contacted the dealer initially (3/28/16), they set me an appointment for 4/6/16. On Wednesday March 30th, I told them I knew what the problem was and needed a Clutch system for my Kenmore washer and to bring the part with him when he comes to diagnose/repair my machine on April 6th. The Rep said OK the repairman would have time to order and bring the part with him and I said great. No need to make two trips when you only have to make one. I have a very busy schedule. On March 31st, I received a call from this merchant saying they did not service this area, and to request a refund from Angie's list. The strange thing about this is the company told me the previous day they had a repairman to cover my area when I set the appointment for April 6 from 12noon - 4pm. what's going on here???? I will tell you. When this company found out I knew what it would take to repair my machine, they decided to back out the deal because they knew they could not charge me more than they wanted. They wanted to drag this process out to try to suggest other parts or services that I did not need. I call that an opportunist! This eliminated the opportunity for being ripped off. So the company decided to cancel my appointment by providing me with a flemsy excuse saying they did not service my area. Hog wash! A blind man could see what's happening here! I was born at night, but not last night and these kinds of companies breed on Women or people they can take advantage of. One question, why would a company go through all this then decide to Wiesel out the deal. They should have called me and told me they did not service my area when they got my money for this offer. As a matter of fact I inquired to the Rep why would someone come from Alpharetta to service me and I live on the southwest side of Atlanta. She responded they had repairment situated all over the area and my service would be coming from East Atlanta. This was very much a waste of my time. Your company (Angie List) should frown upon these kinds of tactics from this company. The BBB and Consumer Protection Division should also be made aware of these switch and bait unethical business selling practice.Angie, what kind of screening practice does your company perform on business who wish to provide a service or product from you? This is the first time I have use your Service in hopes of eliminating these kinds of practices. I have two other services I have purchased through you and they both BOMBED! I want a refund. Please tell me how I can make this happen? Thank you. A very disappointed and dissatisfied Customer!

Description of Work
Backed out the deal.

03/26/2016

Kaushik K.

The guy came in and initially said that all my cooktop needed was routine cleanup of the burners and surrounding area. After some time he said that he needs to take out the entire cooktop frame off the countertop to fix one of the clogged burners and fix the sparking mechanism and it would cost an extra ~$200 for that. We told him to go ahead. After an hour, he said "the burner's tube was rusted up and he needed to order the part" for another $250 but he promised that with the new parts, the cooktop would be back to full working condition. We said ok and it took him more than week to come back. Once he returned, he installed the new burner but told us that the sparking mechanism could not be repaired because the electrical box was in an inaccessible place below the counter. Even after he installed the new burner, we kept smelling cooking gas every time we used that new burner. We texted the guy multiple times after his last visit but he never responded. After about a week of leaky gas smell and no responses, we just decided to get a new cooktop. Overall we saw multiple broken promises, shoddy work and lack of responsiveness bordering on unprofessionalism. At every step the message was "yeah I can fix it but it will be an extra $xx" but in reality, little was fixed. If I needed a new cooktop, they could have just told me the truth. I would not wish these guys on my worst enemies.

Description of Work
Supposed to fix my 5 burner professional gas cooktop (DCS). The burners were not working well and the sparking mechanism was out.

03/24/2016

Ralph W.

l was very pleased with the service and he did not charge me for any unnecessary parts.

Description of Work
The service man came out and was very professional and knowledgeable. He thoroughly looked over my washing machine and did his work and was done quickly and efficiently. He was also very personable and explained what he didd.

Category appliance repair

Thank you for the feedback! We are always striving to provide the best customer service. We appreciate your business! Please give us a call if there are any other repairs we can assist with. -Appliance Care Management

03/21/2016

Sandra C.

Response was prompt and worker was polite; however, the company, along with Angie's complicity, is engaged in a rip-off. The deal purchased for $39 includes $60 credit toward any repairs. After examining the cook-top, the guy looks in his book and finds the total cost of this repair would be $206! Well, the brand new cook-top 4 years ago didn't cost more than about $300. He says with a straight face, that's what my book says. Well, my $60 credit doesn't go very far toward making that repair! My husband inquires about a discount if he offers to pay an additional cash amount. Worker consultation with the home office reveals $100 additional cash will be acceptable to make the repair. Repair is made, $100 cash is paid, and I am steaming at being ripped off. This part as I checked later on the internet can be had for $6.70! I'm trying Home Advisors for my next project today.

Description of Work
replaced a terminal on the cook-top.

AirDuct Rescue LLC

We are proud to be one of the top rated air duct cleaning companies in the Greater Atlanta area. We dedicate our time to do the job right, make sure you breathe the best air in your own home. Our staff has on average over 5 years of experience in the industry guarantee you get the Best for your hard earned money. AirDuct Rescue - "Stop breathing Dusty"

Clean Green

**WE DECONTAMINATE FOR THE CORONA VIRUS!!!**CleanGreen launched our family business in 1992, focusing on developing the safest, most efficient way to clean air ducts, and over the years, we have utilized advanced technology to become a leader in Air Duct Cleaning. Our methods for cleaning air ducts are some of the best available on the market today. We surpass the recommended cleaning by the National Air Duct Cleaning Association, N.A.D.C.A. In 2011 we added our Mold and Water services to help our customers save money and time. We work with insurance companies and are proud of our affordable in pricing. Using our method of cleaning, partnered with our camera technology, we can ensure that you get a TRUE CLEAN. We back up our promise with a fully-sanitized system and 100% satisfaction guarantee!! You can’t go wrong with CLEAN GREEN!

Offers by Clean Green on Angi
    Dryer Vent Wizard of Atlanta

You may know that you should clean the lint screen inside your clothes dryer, but did you know that you should have your dryer vent cleaned? Unfortunately, most people are not aware of the benefits of a professionally cleaned dryer vent, nor do they realize the dangers of a clogged dryer vent. According to leading appliance manufacturers, dryer vents should be inspected and cleaned by a professional once a year. Dryer Vent Wizard's professional dryer vent cleaning process removes lint, debris, and clogs from dryer vents to ensure proper airflow through the venting system.

Offers by Dryer Vent Wizard of Atlanta on Angi

3 Hour Service Guarantee | Service & Repair of ALL Major Brands | Appliances including: dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, freezer, garbage disposal, stoves, washer, trash compactor, hood vents, and more! Viking, Sub-Zero, Maytag, and more! Refrigerator service, dishwasher repair, washer repair, over repair, stove repair, refrigerator, garbage disposal, refrigerator repair, fridge, appliance, appliance repair, appliance warranty.

Sell Appliances & Parts