Does it feel like chipmunks are taking over your yard? Don’t get outnumbered! Discover how to get rid of chipmunks humanely and finally keep them out for good.
Get matched with top animal removal services in Davisboro, GA
There are 3 highly-rated local animal removal services.
Recent Animal Removal Reviews in Davisboro
- ALL WILDLIFE CONTROLThey were great! They did a fantastic job, and they had the best price, AND a 10-year warranty! Once my bats were excluded, they took up residence in my neighbors' townhouses, so now ALL Wildlife is taking care of those 3 houses as I type this!
- Absolute Exterminating ServicesI'm totally satisfied with the services that I receive from Absolute Exterminating Services monthly. I have a school and they treat both of my buildings to ensure that we do not have roaches, ants on the playground and no rats. It is great to not have to worry about any of the aforementioned becasue I have a very hectic schedule and not having to worry about this is great. I'm also thankfrul that he comes when he's scheduled to monthly. I would recommend this company to all with no hesitation. Dr. Turner Owne
- DUNCAN EXTERMINATING COIt's not your usual pests, ants and bugs. They consider squirrels to be wildlife. They also have exterminating. We just don't use them for their exterminating service. We had flying squirrels and all that, running around the attic. They were very good. I would give them A's across the board for their services. I would use them again if squirrels got back in
- Ark Animal Removal & Control LLCBoth times, service was excellent. They got rid of the animals and sealed up where they were getting in. Would definitely use their service again!
- Total Animal Control, LLCTrapped in 5 days, relocated 50+ miles away.. Another one appeared, so the traps were reset at no additional charge. The services were efficient, the trap checked every two days, and the operators were polite and very helpful.
- Any Pest IncAs expected...no, much more thorough than any pest service we have ever used and I am in late 70's. These folks do the job in a comprehensive, professional manner, brief you on findings, showing you if you are interested, and provide a summary of the work that is done. They teat the property, inside and out every three months, and will come back anytime you call them for a problem
- Animal Control ExpertsThe service was first rate from beginning to end. I initially called them last week, because I had reason to suspect squirrels living in my crawlspace. I spoke to a lady who took my contact info and asked the operations manager to call me. He called me back in less than 30 minutes. He explained that squirrels in the crawlspace were rare, but that there could be other animals in the crawlspace. He indicated that one of the techs would call me shortly to schedule an inspection. The tech called me in about 10 minutes, and we discussed their services, charges, etc. He indicated that he would come by today between 8am and 10am. He was here at 8:00. He inspected the crawlspace and indicated that he had found the remains of a dead flying squirrel, but he didn't think there was anything currently living down there. He also inspected my attic and found nothing there. As agreed upon, the inspection was $129, and he put a piece of flashing for $11 along the top of my crawlspace door to help prevent anything entering there in the future. Everyone I dealt with was extremely prompt, professional and honest. I will definitely use them again if I have a need for these services
- Expest ExterminatingThey were very professional. They showed up promptly when they were suppose to. They were very clean, and I felt as if they were really looking out for me and my home. They really impressed me with how thorough they were, including the animal exclusion work they did in my attic with the squirrels. They were strongly recommended by a friend, and now I know why!!!!
- CingoI have had a really good experience with them. Their service is great. I do not think that the first treatment that I had with them killed everything that I wanted it to but they happily came back and took care of the problem and I have not had any problems since. I am on an every other month plan with them and they are supposed to come back this month
- The Critter GetterThe service provider was unbelievable. He was punctual and called us when he was on his way. He was also very polite.
Animal Removal Services in Davisboro
- Business Description:If you've got unwanted pests invading your home or business in Atlanta, GA, animal control from ALLCRITTER is an affordable, efficient, and permanent solution. Don't continue to spend money on preventative measures that may not stand the test of time. Our team of experienced professionals has over ten years of experience and is licensed by the state of Georgia. We're registered with the Department of Natural Resources, so you know all of our practices are sound and humane. We help residents..Recent Review:They responded within seconds of submitting my inquiry. Gave me the best price and same day service. They were at my property within an hour. Completed the work quickly. Great customer service and friendly technician! Will definitely hire them for other servicesMarchelle B.
- Business Description:Honey bees are our friends. but hey, who wants them in the house?! We provide statewide, live honey bee removal. We guarantee against re-infestation and our workmanship. We remove the bees, comb and put every thing back together again. Call us to move the the bee's home out of your home and save them too. If you leave a message, please provide full name, city and phone number where you can be reachedRecent Review:Josh pealed back my carpet, removed some planks, removed the hive without leaving a bee behind, replaced the planks, re-attached the carpet, and left the room as if he had never been there. A real pro.John S.
- Business Description:Northwest Exterminating is ideally positioned to meet your termite, pest, mosquito, lawn care, bed bug, and wildlife needs. Proudly serving Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina. Northwest Exterminating is a family owned business that was founded in 1951. At Northwest, our mission is to create a healthier living and working environment for our customers. We will uphold commitments made to our customers while exercising honesty, integrity, and excellence. Free Inspection (not ..Recent Review:Techs that came out were polite and professional. Took care of everything without any issues.Michael M.
- Business Description:Cingo covers every single pest. Really. Cingo means to surround and secure, conveying our commitment to protect families from every single pest. Backed by 40 years of experience, Cingo is a different approach to pest control. With Cingo and Cingo+, you will have predictable results, at prices you will understand and with a pest professional you will knowRecent Review:Had to fight to get someone to come out and told "send video" we did of bugs crawling out of wood.Rodney came out and said it was "water damage",the wood dust coming out of bottom of walls"water damage" ..EVERY area of concern"water damage".WATER DAMAGE DOES NOT HAVE FEET AND CRAWL.SIGNIFICANT DAMAGE FOUND AS WELL AS LIVE TERMITES!! David told us"we can't possibly find damage during inspection"and "live termites in (one)trap is good and shows it's working" Another employee checking traps said"It IS termites but oh well I guess we missed it during inspection".We were told and have paperwork stating ONLY outer barn(200+ft away from house)had termites but NONE in house.Cingo was paid nearly $800 for WHAT??? I have pictures AND video.Would NEVER recommend them!!!Robert S.
- Business Description:Trust us to handle your animal control problem in the Marietta area. We understand how frustrating it can be, so we will take care of the problem in a timely matter. Call us today! 404-934-1872Recent Review:I paid Scott Wilson $800 on 9/14/2020 to remove animals from my attic. He said that he put exit doors where the animals could exit and could not get back in. He never put any exit doors, he only put a 18 inch strip on wire cloth on my chimney to reinforce what was already there. The animal was trapped so it chewed a hole on the side of my house. July 2021 he put a piece of 4x6 wire cloth over the hole and wanted to charge me $150 to do it. He have ignored my emails, texts and has not done what I paid him to do. When he did come out he was trying to get more money from me for other jobs that I did not ask him to fix. He was supposed to come and remove the critters from my attic on 7/22/2021, he never showed up and never contacted me. I have asked for $700 of my money back so that I can hire someone else, he will not give me my money back. He never went in my attic to inspect what was up there , he only shined a light in the attic. He left a message on my phone telling me to go in the attic with a cage to trap the animal. I am 65 years old. He put food in my attic and would not come back to see if it was gone, I had to get my son to do it. We have been texting back and forth and he have left me texts that were very rude. I just want my money backDorleane K.
- Business Description:I have years in experience in catching and killing wild hogs I don't trap or shoot I hunt with highly trained and skilled dogs and have a 100% guarantee my dogs will not mess with your deer or deer population . I charge a flat rate which is bases on how far my team and I travel and is charged for coming to your property it will never be under 100 and never be over 200 and then I charge per head for hogs I catch the worst the problem the least the price it will never be over 25 and never be un..
- Business Description:Residential construction company handling a wide variety of fields.We do outdoor living areas such as porches, decks, outbuildings, pergola ,etc. We specialize in exterior construction but handle interior as well. Its our job to make your your home life comfortable
- Business Description:Handling the removal of nuisant animals such as fox, beavers, coyotes,bobcats, raccoons, squirrels, oppossums, snakes,etc.
- Business Description:Putnam Pro- you get what you pay for and more! We have excellence and experience with pressure washing, home exterior painting, home & concrete staining, rodent removal, gutter cleaning, and handyman services. The benefits of Putnam Pro are undeniable and unmatched! We are insured and experts. We protect your investments and save you time and money. Best of all, Putnam Pro allows you to relax and not work
- Business Description:Northwest Exterminating is ideally positioned to meet your termite, pest, mosquito, lawn care, bed bug, and wildlife needs. Proudly serving Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and South Carolina. Northwest Exterminating is a family owned business that was founded in 1951. At Northwest, our mission is to create a healthier living and working environment for our customers. We will uphold commitments made to our customers while exercising honesty, integrity, and excellence. Free Inspection (not ..Recent Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY Northwest Exterminating Company purchased Flag Pest Control in Lagrange Georgia. They have owned the company since 2016. I thought I was doing business with a locally owned company. I prefer to do business with locally owned companies because I find them to be more honorable than strangers from another town. Every time I get a phone call from this horrible company trying to collect money for something they never finished I’m going to post on Facebook. If I could give them zero stars I would. We signed a contract with them to remove bats from our garage and dispose of the guano. They installed all of their stuff and left. They cleaned up some of the guano, but not very much. The next day the bats were back. They came out and discovered that they forgot to cover one end of the peak. They put their cone on that peak and left. The next day the bats were back. Eventually we figured out on our own that they were coming in near the soffit where they did not finish sealing. It was visible and obvious that this was the point of entry. We tried to schedule another appointment for them to come back. We were not allowed to schedule an appointment. Because they were coming out to resolve a problem with a prior appointment we are not allowed to schedule an actual appointment time. We have to be worked in at the beginning or end of the day, either before 7 AM or after 7 PM. Multiple times we were told someone would be out after 7 PM. Only to get a phone call at 8:30 PM or later that it was too late and no one would be coming. We rearranged our schedules to be here. The house was unoccupied at the time and we were sitting in an empty house waiting for their technician late at night only to be stood up. Unable to wait any longer on the guano removal, we were forced to do this cleanup on our own. It was gross and disgusting and the precise reason why we tried to hire someone. When we finally got a technician to show up, we asked how much they would be taking off our bill because we had to remove the guano ourselves. We were told they do not ever give discounts. We told him that was not acceptable. The guano removal was part of the contract. We would not pay full price when we had to do the removal ourselves. The Technician got ugly. He told us that he would be coming back to rip out everything that they had put in and we would owe them nothing. Then the bills started arriving. We repeatedly asked how much we would owe them for what they have completed. We still have bats and we had to do the guano removal ourselves. They continued to insist that we owed the full price. We sent them a letter along with partial payment. It has been almost a year. We get at least one phone call a month demanding payment despite the fact that we have sent certified letters asking them to cease and desist with debt collection. They are a not an honorable company. They did not perform the work we contracted for. In the phone call we received today he actually told us that the bat in the photograph my husband sent him as proof that we still have bats “ could have come from anywhere“. Do not do business with this company. They do not honor their work. They do not make you a priority when they make a mistake. They hound you for money when they haven’t finish the job. Do not, do not, do not, do not use this companyJM B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful animal removal service articles
Using this guide, you’ll learn who to call for a wild animal in the house. The answer comes down to what type of animal has entered the home.
When pests and wild animals move into your yard or home, they can leave major damage behind. Let's review the potential repair costs after the animal removal.
Find animal removal services in
animal removal services in Davisboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES
- Dirt & Critter Roundup109 Janeway Ave
Greenwood, South Carolina
- Dirt & Critter Roundup
- Johnny Can Services12 Redbud Rd
- Johnny Can Services
- MidGa Wildlife Solutions127 Covington rd
- MidGa Wildlife Solutions
- Northwest Exterminating - Buford929 Buford Hwy
- Northwest Exterminating - Canton2649 Marietta Hwy
- Northwest Exterminating - Carrollton104 REJEN DR
- Northwest Exterminating - Columbus1450 54th St
- Northwest Exterminating - Dallas1003 MERCHANTS DR
- NORTHWEST EXTERMINATING - LaGrange service center1005 Hogansville Rd
- Northwest Exterminating - Buford
- Oconee exteriors415 Old Kibbee Rd N
- Oconee exteriors
- Putnam Pro89 Hospital Circle, Ste 5
- Putnam Pro
- Reeves Handyman services215 reeves rd
- Reeves Handyman services
- Southeast Bee Removal477 Coastline Rd.
- Southeast Bee Removal
- The Critter Getter711 Bowers Cir
- The Critter Getter