Southeast Bee Removal

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2011

Honey bees are our friends. but hey, who wants them in the house?! We provide statewide, live honey bee removal. We guarantee against re-infestation and our workmanship. We remove the bees, comb and put every thing back together again. Call us to move the the bee's home out of your home and save them too. If you leave a message, please provide full name, city and phone number where you can be reached....

Safer Home Services

Safer Home Services provides Once-A-Year Pest Protection, Subterranean Termite Protection with a Zero-Deductible $ 1,000,000 Damage Warranty, Rodent Exclusion and Trapping, Mosquito Protection and Bed Bug Elimination services. When it comes to pest control services, that means zero bugs. Our Pest-Free Guarantee means you’ll have zero bugs in your home and that your protection will last for an entire year. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. That’s it. If you’re not satisfied, we’ll either do what it takes to make you satisfied or refund your money. And you get to choose which option you want: having us fix it for free or having us give you your money back. No conditions or fine print involved.

Hawx Pest Control - Atlanta

PEST CONTROL IN ATLANTA, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

MayDay Pest Control

Additional emails - angel@maydaypestservices.com. 15 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional contacts - Judy. 5 WARRANTY ON ALL FULL EXCLUSION SERVICES, BEST IN THE BUSINESS.

Offers by MayDay Pest Control on Angi

05/13/2020

Josh pealed back my carpet, removed some planks, removed the hive without leaving a bee behind, replaced the planks, re-attached the carpet, and left the room as if he had never been there. A real pro.

Description of Work
Bee hive removed from floor of master bedroom

06/08/2018

We had a large swarm of honeybees decide that the area above our front door would be the perfect hive. I tried contacting other services for their removal but was very pleased that Southeastern Bee Removal was able to come and help us deal with the issue before it got any more out of hand. They removed approximately 15,000 bees. Was very pleased with their work! Would definitely recommend them to ...

Description of Work
Honeybees removed from front door area

Category pest control

Thank you for the review. I am glad we were able to help you out!

08/11/2017

The service was profesional and good quality. He responded promptly to my information and gave me a quote which didn't change when the job was done.

Description of Work
Honey Bees made a nest between the floor joist in our house.

04/22/2016

The service I received from Josh was top-notch. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed a huge hornets nest sitting 30 feet high on my property and cleaned the area.

06/21/2015

Amazing job! Efficient, prompt, thorough, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Removed a large wasp nest from my garage.amazing job

Category pest control,animal removal

02/22/2015

During a previous visit to my home to remove a yellow jacket hive, Joshua had also determined that there was a honeybee hive in an interior wall of my home. I scheduled a subsequent appointment with him to remove the bees and hive. Using a heat-sensing device and a stethoscope, he was able to determine the precise location of the hive. He removed a section of the drywall where the hive was located and removed the bees with a vacuum with an associated container. Joshua is also a bee keeper so he transfers all honeybees that he removes to one of his hives. After he removed the bees, he then carefully and completely removed the hive and the honey. He then filled in the space with insulation to decrease the possibility of any future bee hives. Joshua has construction experience so when he has to open a wall to remove a hive, he replaces the drywall and applies the first layer of mud. That leaves any additional layers of mud, sanding, and repainting for the customer. After the drywall and first layer of mud were in place, Joshua then went outside to seal the gap where the bees had originally entered the wall to ensure that no bees could re-enter in the future. Joshua is very good at what he does and very knowledgeable. He is very thorough and leaves the area completely clean. I highly recommend him for anyone who needs to have bees, yellow jackets, hornets, or wasps removed from their home.

Description of Work
Removed honeybees and the beehive from an interior wall

10/01/2014

Great guy did everything right from start to finish.

Description of Work
Removed a yellow jacket nest.

08/27/2014

Traveled 60 miles to my location was very ecperienced and professional in our conversations, and did a good job. Cleaned up after, can't tell we cut into the house.

Description of Work
Removed a bee infestation in the walls of my home.

08/05/2014

Joshua was helpful on the phone on my initial contact; he also followed-up as he said he would to set an appointment. He took care of the nests very efficiently. He was also knowledgeable and reassuring about the risks of finding nests. I'll be keeping an eye out for future nests. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
removed wasp nest from second story window and removed hornet nest from deck rafters

05/13/2014

Joshua was the first service to answer the phone when I called, and he was extremely polite, even when I called back nearly immediately to reschedule the removal. He was punctual, polite, professional, and knowledgeable, as well as concerned for safety in the home during and after the removal. He answered ALL of my questions (and there were many, because I was curious), and he took great care to do the job well.

Description of Work
Joshua came out, confirmed the honeybee infestation, removed the drywall and removed the hive. He placed insulation in the spot where the hive was, to discourage them from coming back, and he sealed the point of entry so that they can't get back in. He cleaned up after himself, including vacuuming around the work area. He took the bees back home with him to his hives, where they can live happily in a more appropriate home, which was important to me.

Category pest control

Live honey bee removal, swarm rescue, bee proofing, yellow jacket and hornet removal.

Carpenter Bee and wasp removal