Southeast Bee Removal

Founded 2012 • With Angi since December 2011

477 Coastline Rd.

Fayetteville, GA 30214

Honey bees are our friends. but hey, who wants them in the house?! We provide statewide, live honey bee removal. We guarantee against re-infestation and our workmanship. We remove the bees, comb and put every thing back together again. Call us to move the the bee's home out of your home and save

05/13/2020

John S.

Josh pealed back my carpet, removed some planks, removed the hive without leaving a bee behind, replaced the planks, re-attached the carpet, and left the room as if he had never been there. A real pro.

Description of Work
Bee hive removed from floor of master bedroom

06/08/2018

Chris J.

We had a large swarm of honeybees decide that the area above our front door would be the perfect hive. I tried contacting other services for their removal but was very pleased that Southeastern Bee Removal was able to come and help us deal with the issue before it got any more out of hand. They removed approximately 15,000 bees. Was very pleased with their work! Would definitely recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Honeybees removed from front door area

Category pest control

Thank you for the review. I am glad we were able to help you out!

08/11/2017

Scott B.

The service was profesional and good quality. He responded promptly to my information and gave me a quote which didn't change when the job was done.

Description of Work
Honey Bees made a nest between the floor joist in our house.

07/22/2017

william M.

very well, no problems

Description of Work
bees removed

05/27/2016

Iris T.

Description of Work
Removed large hornets nest and patched hole in front eave.

04/22/2016

Andre A.

The service I received from Josh was top-notch. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Removed a huge hornets nest sitting 30 feet high on my property and cleaned the area.

03/24/2016

Kenneth K.

Description of Work
removed yellow jacket nest

Category pest control, animal removal

10/27/2015

tammy W.

Description of Work
Large hive of honey bees were removed after making themselves at home in an exterior wall. Thousands of bees were crawling in and out between the siding planks. The hive, honeycombs and queen were removed and relocated to a more bee friendly area. It was really interesting to watch and no bees have returned so far! Repairs of the exterior wall were performed very professionally.

07/09/2015

Laura C.

Description of Work
Removed a yellow jacket nest from uner our pool deck

06/21/2015

Paul P.

Amazing job! Efficient, prompt, thorough, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Removed a large wasp nest from my garage.amazing job

Category pest control, animal removal

02/22/2015

DEBORAH S.

During a previous visit to my home to remove a yellow jacket hive, Joshua had also determined that there was a honeybee hive in an interior wall of my home. I scheduled a subsequent appointment with him to remove the bees and hive. Using a heat-sensing device and a stethoscope, he was able to determine the precise location of the hive. He removed a section of the drywall where the hive was located and removed the bees with a vacuum with an associated container. Joshua is also a bee keeper so he transfers all honeybees that he removes to one of his hives. After he removed the bees, he then carefully and completely removed the hive and the honey. He then filled in the space with insulation to decrease the possibility of any future bee hives. Joshua has construction experience so when he has to open a wall to remove a hive, he replaces the drywall and applies the first layer of mud. That leaves any additional layers of mud, sanding, and repainting for the customer. After the drywall and first layer of mud were in place, Joshua then went outside to seal the gap where the bees had originally entered the wall to ensure that no bees could re-enter in the future. Joshua is very good at what he does and very knowledgeable. He is very thorough and leaves the area completely clean. I highly recommend him for anyone who needs to have bees, yellow jackets, hornets, or wasps removed from their home.

Description of Work
Removed honeybees and the beehive from an interior wall

10/01/2014

bobby K.

Great guy did everything right from start to finish.

Description of Work
Removed a yellow jacket nest.

08/27/2014

George D.

Traveled 60 miles to my location was very ecperienced and professional in our conversations, and did a good job. Cleaned up after, can't tell we cut into the house.

Description of Work
Removed a bee infestation in the walls of my home.

08/05/2014

Brian M.

Joshua was helpful on the phone on my initial contact; he also followed-up as he said he would to set an appointment. He took care of the nests very efficiently. He was also knowledgeable and reassuring about the risks of finding nests. I'll be keeping an eye out for future nests. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
removed wasp nest from second story window and removed hornet nest from deck rafters

05/13/2014

J H.

Joshua was the first service to answer the phone when I called, and he was extremely polite, even when I called back nearly immediately to reschedule the removal. He was punctual, polite, professional, and knowledgeable, as well as concerned for safety in the home during and after the removal. He answered ALL of my questions (and there were many, because I was curious), and he took great care to do the job well.

Description of Work
Joshua came out, confirmed the honeybee infestation, removed the drywall and removed the hive. He placed insulation in the spot where the hive was, to discourage them from coming back, and he sealed the point of entry so that they can't get back in. He cleaned up after himself, including vacuuming around the work area. He took the bees back home with him to his hives, where they can live happily in a more appropriate home, which was important to me.

09/03/2013

Robert H.

Brian knows his bees/hornets/wasps. I sent him some pictures and he provided an estimate before coming out. He showed up on time and was able to eradicate this hornets nest from my garage. Additionally, he had to remove some plywood in the ceiling along with some trim to get to the nest; he was able to remove and put back such that you'd never know anything had been done. Brian went above/beyond and even caulked some other exposed areas in my garage that would have allowed future insect access.

Description of Work
Removed Hornet's nest from Garage.

Category pest control

A pleasure to work with you. Even though repairs are not included in most hornet and yellow jacket removals, some jobs like this one present a simple and efficient replacement of original materials. I am glad to perform such repairs if practical enough. Thanks you for your kind review.

07/29/2013

Cubbedge S.

very helpful

Description of Work
gave me info.

06/17/2013

John R.

Brian was great. He had a cancellation and came over the day after I called him. We had a colony of about 20k honey bees that had just moved in. Brian pinpointed the hive and with a minimal amount of cutting took them out of the ceiling. While he couldn't totally finish the repair, he put the sheetrock back in with a good first coat of mud. He was very professional, very knowledgeable and did a terrific job. Highly recommended..!

Description of Work
Honey Bee removal and relocation

Category pest control

[removed member name], Thank you for your review. Thank you also for choosing to save honey bees. Your bees are a very healthy colony and doing well. Be on the lookout for your pictures. I haven't forgotten them. Brian Haley

04/21/2013

Richard P. V.

I found only one helpful review on Angie's List, but that was one more than anyone else had for this particular service. Previously I had asked my pest control company to get rid of the honey bees and their hive, so they sent someone several times to get up on a ladder and spray pesticide. It never made any difference, and I learned later that it's a good thing that didn't work. Brian Haley showed up on time with lots of equipment. I had spoken to him by telephone to schedule the work, and I sent him pictures by email. I questioned whether he could do the job at that height, so we had a backup plan starting from inside a second floor bedroom, which turned out fortunately not to be necessary. He told me he would use some kind of thermal detection to locate the hive precisely since it could not be seen from outside. Brian explained everything to me, and I appreciated the education. He informed me that if the pest control folks had managed to kill all the bees, the wax in the hive would have melted causing wax and honey to drip down inside the wall, causing who knows what kind of problems over time. In fact, there is a good chance the hive would have been abandoned eventually by the bees leading to the same result even if I had left it undisturbed. Obviously, Brian knew what he was doing. There is a shortage of honey bees and they perform an important function and not just honey production, pollinating stuff that needs to be pollinated (but my education goes no further as to exactly why or what). So Brian saves the bees and the hive, transplanting it to another location. Brian spent most of the time up on that ladder two stories above sloping ground, first removing a piece of the soffit, then vacuuming bees into his custom built cages and then removing the honeyed hive itself, piece by dripping piece. The hive was huge and it looked like it contained thousands of bees, maybe more than 10,000 according to Brian. I don't have the courage even to change a light bulb on a ladder not quite that high, much less work all day with heavy electrical equipment at that height. It turned out to be a painstaking, all-day job, taking much longer than Brian anticipated because of the size of the hive. Brian Haley is a real professional. It’s not often or for everyone that such a problem presents itself, but if it ever does Brian is your man. UPDATE (4/27/13): The high-quality photos Brian took for me, of the hive he removed, have made their way to an acquaintance of mine who lives in Brooklyn. They inspired him to install two hives of his own on his rooftop.

Description of Work
Removed a huge hive of honey bees from enclosed space above soffit, 2 stories above ground level. The hive itself could not be seen, so its location was not precisely known. No one would clean my gutters with bees swarming swarming around them.

Category pest control

[member name removed], Thank you for your review. I am glad you are pleased with the job. It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate your patience. I wished it were a shorter job, but there were a lot of bees. With this kind of work, you cannot rush the bees. They are in a new hive and doing very well.

12/18/2012

Lorene P.

Brian is a very knowledgeable person. He certainly knows how to eliminate bees. He is helpful and very nice. I will call him immediately if I ever have a problem with bees, yellow jackets, wasps, etc. He knows his stuff and is willing to share his knowledge. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Advised on bee removal from an inside wall.

09/17/2012

J CHRISTINE C.

I'm so glad I called Lachmann Bee Removal! From the very beginning, I could tell Joshua was a true professional. He did a very careful job of cutting an access hole tog et to the bees and the honeycomgs. He first explained what he would do, and then vary carefull and precisely, he went about prepping for the safe removal of the hive!

Description of Work
I had a hive of honey bees in the siding of my house. I contact Lachmann Bee Removal after I noticed one of the bees INSIDE my house! Joshua was very plesant to talk to on the phone, polite, punctual for our appointmet and did a wonderful job of removing the bees! His skills in construction came in very handy to be able to put everything back as it was. And his skills as a beekeeper allowed him to safely remove the bees and preserve the hive!

05/23/2012

tracy S.

Removed screen porch pilar side to extract bee have, spent all day carefully removing beehive preserving the queen. Then reassembled post . Was on time, explained in detail the process, educated us which was fun and spent the major portion of the day removing the honeycomb bee have. I am in real estate and would have my clients use Brian.

Description of Work
Bee have (honey bee) removal

Category animal removal

Hawx Pest Control

Hawx Pest Control in Atlanta, GA - Reliable pest control services for property owners. If you own a home or business in the Greater Atlanta area, you know that a pest infestation can be one of the biggest headaches you’ll ever have to deal with. The good thing is you’re not alone! The dedicated team of pest control professionals at Hawx Pest Control is here to help. Founded in 2013, Hawx Pest Control has since become an industry leader in hassle-free extermination and prevention services. We utilize the latest techniques and premium quality products like Bayer Solutions to provide our customers with the very best in pest control services throughout Atlanta.

Offers by Hawx Pest Control on Angi
    Task Force Pest Control

Pest control and wildlife removal business specializes in mosquito control. Servicing Columbus and Harris county

Award 2022
    All Around Wildlife

We specialize in pest control, inspection, squirrel/ bat removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Live honey bee removal, swarm rescue, bee proofing, yellow jacket and hornet removal.

Carpenter Bee and wasp removal