Stitching Flock

Founded 1993 • With Angi since July 2014

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating

Custom sewing and embroidery for the home. All home decor items are made to your specifications and measurements. I have 26 years experience in the industry....

Liberty Shutters

Custom manufactures & installs 100% Poly Aluminum Reinforced shutters, the breakthrough shutters that give you the look you want and the efficiency & durability you need. Manufactures only 100% Poly Aluminum Reinforced plantation shutters Manufactured in Florida Fast, Experienced and professional installation (as little as 3 weeks) Shutters specifically handcrafted for your windows Dozens of custom frame options Competitive pricing Licensed, Bonded & Insured

07/06/2021

Jennifer R.

I highly recommend Kim for custom drapery, custom pillows, and custom bedding. She is beyond talented at her craft. She worked closely with me to do a huge project with custom drapery for my whole house plus custom bedding in the master bedroom. In addition, she did beautiful pillows for me for my living room and bedrooms. She really put her whole heart into my project offering helpful suggestions and advice, and the results were just amazing. Everyone is just stunned when they enter my house. Her prices are great and the customer service is excellent. She has a talented team providing professional installation, fabric selections, and in addition Kim provides hardware options for the draperies. She works with Eileen with The Shade Shop who helped with some fabric selection in the living room and master bedroom. Eileen has such an eye for design, and put together a truly gorgeous custom bedding with coordinating fabric for drapes. They also selected my living room curtain/pillow combination. They coordinated fabric delivery with Kim who handled all the labor. The team works together so well to make the process easy. I can’t begin to express how happy I am with the results, and I’m so glad I trusted Kim with my project.

Description of Work
Custom curtains & bedding

08/13/2014

Carol K.

I highly recommend Kim of Stitching Flock for all custom work. She recommended colors, trim, fabric, etc., and has me on my way to my favorite 'cottage' look for my home! Absolutely gorgeous work!! Very helpful in helping put together colors that fit my taste and what I want to accomplish with decorating. Very courteous and professional, great sense of style and color! I'm putting together a 'cottage look' for my home and Kim has it down pat. Next step will be window treatments!!

Description of Work
Custom bed skirts and pillows.

08/12/2014

Janet G.

I have used Kim at Stitching Flock off and on for the past couple of years. She creates the most beautiful pillows with superb craftsmanship and care. Pillows were done quickly and were beautiful. She has excellent ideas when it comes to color and style. When I could not find the bedskirt and comforter that I wanted, she came up with the most beautiful design and I could not be happier. Her attention to detail is her most admirable trait. If you add she is professional and prompt, you get a perfect transaction.

Description of Work
Made me everything from bedding to window treatments to pillows.

Category alterations,window treatments

Design and fabricate custom pillows, seat cushions, bedding, top treatments and draperies. I am strictly a workroom and do not sell fabrics, but will assist in selection of fabrics. I do have a working relationship with Calico Corners in Altamonte Springs. They have a great selection at discounted prices.

Upholstery and Blinds