Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Vero Beach, FL
There are 5 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 4 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Vero Beach
- ROCKLEDGE MOWER & SERVICEEstimate included unnecessary repairs, prices on parts were inflated. I had another vendor come out and repair was made quickly and I saved over $500.00. I would never go back and would not recommend them.
- Palm Bay Power EquipmentMower had little drive power and was shaking badly when the blade was engaged. They know right away what the problem was, picked it up, fixed it quick and dropped it off. Excellent service!
- Up & Running Small Engine RepairThese guys were great. No appointment necessary. I took my lawnmower in as the self propel was not working. They looked at it immediately & were able to do the repairs as well. Took 20 minutes. They were professional, knowledgeable & the price was fair. They asked how I heard of them & I stated they were on Angie's List. I was given a 10% discount. Would definitely recommend them to family & friends
- ROCKLEDGE MOWER & SERVICEVery prompt on repair consult. Purchased a new chain saw for a reasonable price with excellent warranty coverage.
- Robinson OutdoorsThey were extremely backed up and told me to pick it up when it was not ready, but when I finally got it it was fixed up well and the price was reasonable.
- Up & Running Small Engine RepairI called the company based on their location to me and also the few reviews that they had on Angies List. When I spoke to them they had originally stated that I could drop the mower off and that it would be about 2-3 days to fix it. This was fine with me as I was in no particular hurry. When I got to the shop and told him the problem (it wouldn't start) however, the guy asked me how much time I had and if I wanted to wait that he could fix it for me now so I wouldn't have to come back. To make a long story short, he wound up doing a complete tune up because he said that it was cheaper than just fixing the problem, and had the work done in about 30 minutes. When I was checking out, he asked where I had heard of him and when I told him Angies list, he gave me a 10% discount on top of an already good price. He had just found out that he was even listed on Angies list and was pleasantly surprised by the referral. This place is run by a couple of single Dads who care about their customers and is not looking to rip anyone off. They may not have a big shop or a lot of people working for them but personally I am a big fan of supporting the small businesses again instead of the big corporations. I like the personal touch that you get from them. I would highly recommend them if you need any small tools or lawn equipment repaired or just the annual tune up
- Up & Running Small Engine RepairI will definitely be bringing all of my lawn mowers and gas powered trimmers to this shop in the future. Great service experience, fast work, good price for the work done.
- A-1 Best Service Mobile Tractor & Mower RepairVery responsive. Very fast. Because they received the carburetor within a week, they could have repaired my vehicle before 30 Jan, but they delayed at my request so I could schedule time off. I have used A-1 Best Service many times over the past several years. They have come to my house (about 60 miles away) to repair multiple types of lawn and farm equipment for multiple problems: Swisher rough-cut pull-behind trail cutter, John Deere Gator UTV, Swisher Trim-N-Mow cutter. They are very responsive, knowledgeable in all types of repairs, and are very easy to work with
- Palm Bay Power EquipmentVery good. I arranged for them to pick up the lawn mower. It did take about a week to fix, but this is the busy time of the year and they said that they had a very long list of things to work on. So I was actually figuring it might take a week or two. I just mowed my lawn today and it ran great. My lawn was really high and wet so it definitely got a workout. They told me to expect the charges to come in around $200 assuming that the lawn mower would not need more work done. So the actual charges came in right about as expected. Overall I was very happy with the work done and will use them again
- Up & Running Small Engine RepairEverything went great! As I said before, these folks found more trouble than I had reported, and while I was present they fixed a brake problem. I did not ask them to fix the problem but they did for my safety--no cost to me. These folks are also very willing to explain to owners who are willing to learn about their machine, whatever it is. I'm an engineer but certainly not in riding mowers. Nonetheless I tinker with things. My last mower was serviced by a big mower company off Palm bay Rd. and they pronounced the axle of my beloved Bolens yard tractor dead--frozen and their recommendation was to trash the whole mower. I gave it to neighbor's grandson, a big beer drinker in his early thirties. He promptly took the mower to his house, put a very very large person in the seat and got 3 other big boys like himself to rock the mower back and forth until the axle broke free. He brought the machine back to his grandparents' house and kept mowing the yard weekly for more than 5 years........always smiling as I drove by........:) UP AND RUNNING ROCKS!
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Vero Beach
- Business Description:We offer Home repair, installation of bathroom and kitchen fixtures, Cabinet installation, small lighting repairs, Pressure washing, Handyman services, small tree trimming, Junk removal, TV wall mount installation, dryer vent cleaning, Install wireless security cameras and wireless doorbells, and deck or porch repairs. If you have a repair that is not listed here as we cannot list everything, please call to find out if we can help with that repair, We have been in business in North Carolina ..Recent Review:Everything in a home. They are amazing. This is the second time I hired.SEMIHA M.
- Business Description:We repair and service all makes and models of outdoor power equipment... from a simple tune-up to a complete engine rebuild. Over 30 years of experience in 2 stroke, 4 stroke and diesel engines. Lawn and garden tractors, Lawn mowers, Weed eaters, Blowers, Chain Saws, Generators, Pressure washers, Golf carts, ATV's, Side by sides, Jet skies, Motorcycles, and more! Pickup and delivery is availableRecent Review:My Generac pressure washer was never easy to start from the time I purchased it. Finally it got to the point where I was exhausted pulling the rope and I still couldn't get it started at all. When I took it to R&M for service the tech knew immediately what the problem was and told me it would be easy to start when he was done. Since then (1 yr now) it has been virtually effortless to start - far easier than when it was new. If you have anything with a small gas engine that needs service I highly recommend R &MRichard R.
- Business Description:I'm an ASE certified mechanic specializing in the repair of all makes of small gasoline or diesel powered equipment. Lawn equipment, Generators, Pressure Washers, ATVs, UTVs. etc. I have a small shop for drop-off or I can be mobile depending on the jobRecent Review:Does not perform mobile service at this time.Corinne G.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went excellent Shawn not only fixed the one I needed the most but he checked all my awnings and fixed any loose ones that needed it thank you Shawn for doing such a good job, and if I ever need more work I will be sure to give you a callCindy B.
- Business Description:Professional and affordable landscaping and lawn maintenance services!Recent Review:Excellent Service, great price, prompt response for free estimate, installation & wonderful finish... Overall extremely satisfied & very thankful to Sugura!! Fist called them to inquire on a Thursday, on the same day Miguel showed up for free estimate, next day Friday early in AM , 5 hard working & nice guys showed up for the delivery, removal of old grass & install of the much anticipated Icon Zoysia Grass - fresh cut & green/ healthy sods, but it rained so hard most of that day, so they were not able to finish the job, but the very next day Saturday early in AM, was very glad that they came back & finished a wonderful & professional job. I definitely would highly recommend & thankful to Segura Lanscaping & Sod..Carl Dexter S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. We repair all types of equipment such as Lawn mowers, Generators, Trimmers, Edgers, Pumps, Pressure Washers, Blowers, Tillers, Demo Saws, Chain Saws.Recent Review:they never even returned the calls . I finally obtained the parts from the Troy Bilt site and did it myselfKevin S.
- Business Description:We are a handyman business and much more. Our goal is to become the only company you need to know and trust for all your home interior and exterior needs. These are troubled times but a little faith and kindness can bring us all together. Be safe and know we are here to help in anyway we caRecent Review:read carefully- Joseph Scott who represents himself as a professional business person ends up being an untrustworthy individual who will take your money and drag his feet to make you think he is going to do the job. Which he shows his face at the job site giving several excuses of why he is not able to work. Then leaves and you never hear from him again. Again taking your money!!!! Please be carefulJohn D.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co, Home Depot Tool Center 116, The At-Home Services Inc, The Hampton Bay Fan & Lighting Co. See BBB for additional DBAs. Store number - 234.Recent Review:Horrible experience they failed us on every level!!! Ordered wrong windows multiple times, 3 failed installs, unprofessional installers, extremely poor communication, failure to make it right and left our home in disarray. Seven week job turned into seven months. I’m still in shock at just how poorly they handled the job. Extremely frustrated and feel like we were violated. Regret hiring them and we now know many others have had the same bad experiences as us. Read the negative reviews. I wish I had we never would have used them. Total failureDeserre K.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- Hutchinson Island
- Fort Pierce
- Port Saint Lucie
- Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
- Jensen Beach
- West Melbourne
- Palm City
- Port Salerno
- Satellite Beach
- Indian Harbour Beach
- Palm Shores
- Hobe Sound
- Cocoa Beach
lawn mower repair shops in Vero Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Tractor & Mower2299 Aurora Rd
- A-1 Tractor & Mower
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- GoForeverGreen Turf Grass & Putting Greens1905 10th Ave N
Lake Worth, Florida
- GoForeverGreen Turf Grass & Putting Greens
- Hi-Test Engine Repair6776 NW Abigail Ave
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- Hi-Test Engine Repair
- J&J Lawn & Landscape, LLC709 Emil Dr
Fort Pierce, Florida
- J&J Lawn & Landscape, LLC
- Motor Werks LLC1265 US Highway 1
- Motor Werks LLC
- No Worries Lawn Care695 Malabar Rd
Palm Bay, Florida
- No Worries Lawn Care
- Palm Bay Power Equipment2108 Franklin Dr NE
Palm Bay, Florida
- Palm Bay Power Equipment
- Up & Running Small Engine Repair425 S. Wickham RD.
West Melbourne, Florida
- Up & Running Small Engine Repair
- Webb Homes826 S 10th St
Lake Worth, Florida
- Webb Homes