When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Vero Beach, FL
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Vero Beach
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave did exceptional work. He responded promptly, was friendly and very knowledgeable. I recommend him highly and would hire him in again.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCMe. Sherman provided an estimate promptly after I posted my need on Angie’s list. He began work soon after my down payment was thorough and brought areas of concern to my attention. I am very satisfied with his work.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCEverything went smoothly. Great communication, quick delivery and quality product. My architect stated it was one of the best surveys that he has seen. Would recommend
- Total Control Surveys, LLCVery well. Our property was difficult to survey and we feel the work was done absolutely top notch. He was there when he said he would and the survey went flawlessly. Would recommend and would use again.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCService exceeded expectations. Complete professional from start to finish. Don’t hesistate to use this company.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCA lot of folks call their business something that will catch your attention. In this case, the business name describes exactly what the owner has - total control of your needs and situation. David was incredibly professional and courteous. What really sets him above the rest is his field was his quick, honest communication and responsiveness. When I have future needs for a survey on my current or future properties, I will be sure to place a call to Total Control Surveys
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave did an amazing job...professional, punctual, knowledgeable and meticulous to details. A ten star job!! and highly recommended.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave is extremely thorough. He is very skilled and obviously knows everything about his craft. He was willing to explain the process and educate us on surveying. It was a pleasure working with him.
- Total Control Surveys, LLCI AM SO GLAD I FOUND TOTAL CONTROL SURVEYORS. DAIVD WAS PROFESSOINAL, FRIENDLY AND VERY DETAILED. I CONTACTED HIM AND HE WAS QUICK TO GET BACK TO ME AND WAS ABLE TO GET OUT TO SURVEY MY PROPERTY THE FOLLOWING WEEK. HE DID A FANTASTIC JOB OF MARKING THE BOUNDARY LINES, AND STAKING THE PROPERTY. MOST OF ALL HE WAS VERY GOOD ABOUT EXPLAINING WHAT HE WAS DOING AND ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS I HAD. I AM PLEASE WITH RESULTS AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO OTHERS
- Total Control Surveys, LLCExcellent! Dave was VERY conscientious on my behalf. I have not met him yet but he finished the fairly complicated survey including riverfront property and and a drainage easement, completely, on-time and had suggestions for me too. Excellent drawing and work. Highly recommended!
Land Surveyors in Vero Beach
- Business Description:General Contractor We are proud to serve our community with outstanding services. Our team is known for over the top performance, experience, leadership, design, and quality with over 30 years of experience. No jobs are too small or too big, Construction Residential & Commercial Construction Rehab Concrete restoration Remodeling & renovations Bathroom, kitchen design & renovation On site Interior Designer (by request) Windows & doors All constructioRecent Review:IGA overdelivered and surpassed all of my expectations. Customer service was exceptional. Matt is a very talented and gifted guy. I am super grateful. He explained everything in detail. He and his team are very professional and reliable. My bathroom looks incredible. A total state of the art and updated design. Thank you so such Matt and your amazing company IGAJasmine K.
- Business Description:Hayhurst Land SurveyingRecent Review:There are two ornamental trees in the middle of my property, not even on the edge, that they butchered. They said they had to have a clear site line for stakes instead of using a metal detector. One of them was our first Christmas tree from when we moved there in 1990. All of the branches were broken off on one side. In the back of the property there was an oak tree that was in front of the property line. My parents had given me this for my 4oth birthday. They hacked off some of the limbs, but didn't go through all the way and peeled them off the rest of the way. <br /> When I called to complain, they just said they needed clear site lines. When I told them they didn't have permission to damage my trees he was completely unapologetic and offered no compensationCortney J.
- Business Description:American Title Trust has straightforward goal in mind. Provide the best closing experience most efficiently. We provide our clients with the best experience, we employ the best technology in the business to provide a closing service that is done correctly without any delays. American Title Trust has 24/7 service to assist their clients with any questions and state of the art document processing system so that all parties are updated instantly. If you are a homeowner, realtor, builder, mo..
- Business Description:We are a full service Land Surveying firm established in 1989.
- Business Description:We are a full service Civil, Structural and Environmental Engineering firm with surveying and environmental consulting. We can design your project, take you through the permitting process, and project approval. From there we can assist you with project specification writing, project bidding & award, through construction inspection and certification
- Business Description:Bennett Engineering & Consulting is a full service Civil Engineering firm specializing in Land Planning; Civil Engineering; Coastal Construction Design and Permitting; Construction Management; Site Regulatory Permitting; and Site Planning
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyor with more than 25 years of experience. Licensed in the State of Florida since 2000. And fully insured. Serving all of Central Florida. Special pricing available for residential builders and owner builders. Also discount pricing on all mortgage surveys
- Business Description:Melillo Construction is a one stop shop. I have over 10 years of home improvement and project management background. I personally see every project from start to finish. I work hard to offer the highest level of service and customer satisfaction. I love working with people to make their dreams become a reality
- Business Description:Building, Construction, landscaping and land surveying.
- Business Description:Packard & Assoc Inc
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Hutchinson Island
- Fort Pierce
- Port Saint Lucie
- Melbourne Beach
- Palm Bay
- Jensen Beach
- West Melbourne
- Palm City
- Port Salerno
- Indian Harbour Beach
- Satellite Beach
- Palm Shores
- Hobe Sound
- Cocoa Beach
land surveyors in Vero Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Title Trust LLC7900 Oak Ln
- American Title Trust LLC
- Bennett Engineering and Consulting4940 Ranchland Road
- Bennett Engineering and Consulting
- Gage Industries, Inc. ( GI Surveying )965 Arabella Ln.
- Gage Industries, Inc. ( GI Surveying )
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida
- Iga Construction
- Packard & Assoc Inc1007 Rockledge Dr
- Packard & Assoc Inc
- Smith & Associates Surveying & Mapping Inc1350 Malabar Rd S E Ste 1
Palm Bay, Florida
- Smith & Associates Surveying & Mapping Inc
- William J. Suiter Land Surveying Inc.1849 Canova St SE
Palm Bay, Florida
- William J. Suiter Land Surveying Inc.