Kruger Construction Corp

Founded 1992 • With Angi since June 2012

Local family owned & operated....

A Greayter HAND LLC

Call A Greayter Hand and remember “If it’s not exceptional it’s Unacceptable!”

Santangelo Construction, LLC

Expert Shutter Services Inc

Expert Shutter Services has been proudly providing Treasure Coast homes and businesses with the highest quality in hurricane shutters since 1986. Hurricane shutters are a natural component of any building in this severe storm-prone area. When considering storm shutters, it is important that they are durable and capable of keeping your property safe. Not only do we provide installation for a number of storm shutter types, but we also manufacture the Nautilus Rolling Shutter System and accordion storm shutters as well. We use the finest extruded aluminum and our hurricane shutters are hands down the most powerful and protective around. Our rolling shutters are also ideal for protecting storefronts and countertops. The compactness of the center reel combined with the way our slats fold over one another creates a barrier that is impossible to penetrate. For the absolute maximum security available against both storms and criminal activity, Expert Shutter Services are the experts you can count on.

09/21/2020

Carol L.

Last month we enclosed a small porch off our back yard and used Kruger Construction for the job. Kruger is a big company and usually does much larger jobs than ours so we weren’t certain they’d be interested. But they were and the guy who came to do the bid was meticulous in measurements and detail, regardless of how small our job must have been to him. He quoted a price that was lower than I expected and when I accepted, they came to do the job really fast. The installation built and installed in a matter of a few hours and that evening we had drinks unbothered by mosquitoes for the first time.

Description of Work
build screened porch

Category home builders,sunrooms

09/11/2019

Trina L.

If we could give a rating higher than 10, we would. Kruger was attentive at every level, sales, service, office etc. Once the job was complete, the little fuss bucket stuff we needed was handled timely and with an attitude that we were doing them a favor by having them do it. Exceptional professionalism and attitude.

Description of Work
Complete tear down and reinstall of our screen room

Category sunrooms

10/31/2016

Marie H.

It didn't go. I don't think this company knows what customer service is all about. I contacted them after seeing a person installing a screened in patio in the neighborhood. . After several days the office called and said a salesman would be in touch, again several days later a salesman called and said he would be out within a day or two. One week later the doorbell rings and the sales person shows up unannounced, no phone calls..no contact at all. I told him that I hired someone else since I had no contact at all from him or his company saying there would be a delay. That if there was a problem a phone call takes only one minute. He was rude muttering under his breath. Do not hire!

Description of Work
I needed a screened in patio.

Category remodeling,sunrooms

I am sorry you were unsatisfied by the timeline. This was during an extremely stressful time due to Hurricane Matthew. If I remember correctly, you approached our crew member asking for a price while he was currently working on your neighbor. He returned a few days later to get information from you and you were not home, so he left a business card. When you decided to contact our office I was unaware of your situation, so I sent your information to Chris. Our salesman, Chris, has been trying to get in touch with everyone, but due to the enormous amount of calls on our small business, it is tough to please everyone. We wish you well. -Savannah Kruger Kruger Construction

10/24/2016

Terry G.

On time Excellent quality Good communication

Description of Work
Aluminum sreened 12x13 covered patio enclosure. Very happy with workmanship and installer. Quote was ~ 10% less than home builder. Have recommended relatives to get a quote on their aluminim and screening projects.

Category contractors,sunrooms

Thank you so much for your kind review and recommendations!

06/21/2016

Rodger M.

We received the Proposal / Quote in a very timely manner and we returned the signed document via email on February 24, 2016. I was then contacted by Chris at Kruger around March 25, 2016 and he said we had not yet made the deposit and that he had the engineering plans all ready and we needed to pay the 1st installment. I drove to their offices on April 1, 2016 and paid the $2,700. in cash and they provided me with a copy of the Quote and wrote Deposit Paid and returned it. They said it would be about 2 months but they would try to get the pavers and foundation work done as soon as possible. I contacted them around the 1st of May as I had heard nothing from them and I needed to know what was going down. They apologized and said they would try to get the job going and we were 11 on the list. Roughly 10 days later a crew showed up, dug a trench, did some rebar work and said they would be back as soon as it was inspected. It was inspected the next morning and we waited another week before calling and they finally did the pour and laid the additional pavers. I was told that we were still on the list and that the job would be done as soon as possible. Today my wife asked me to call them and see what was happening as we knew it was about time and I was told that they were behind schedule and it would be several more weeks before the job would be done but that they would try to squeeze us in some time as our job is fairly small for them. The woman was very polite but firm that they were doing the best they can. I told her that I was really unhappy and my wife was going to be even worse and that I would be contacting the BBB and get help where I could. She said that was fine. Shortly after my telephone call a person showed up at our house from Kruger and I was gone. He talked to my wife and said everything looked good for the enclosure but that the grass is higher than the Pavers (which they installed) so the door out onto the yard would be a problem. I arrived at the house and his truck was parked in front of the house. Before I could get our of the car he had sped off. We have heard nothing further. So the net is; 2/24/16 - Deal signed 4/1/16 - Down Payment made 5/1/16 - Foundation and Pavers installed (approximate date, may have been one week later) 6/20/16 - Nothing else has been accomplished and I was told it will be "Several More Weeks" and that the pavers they placed are too low for the door! Four days short of 4 months is really unprofessional. They are terrible at communicating. The only time they contacted me was when they realized their payment was missing. Other than that I have initiated EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION. At this point I could NEVER recommend this company to anyone and they haven't even done the job!

Description of Work
We Contracted with Kruger Construction to enlarge our patio (pavers) and install a Screened Room over the house deck and new patio pavers.

Category sunrooms

I am so sorry for the confusion on your initial sign up date. When we do our scheduling, we try to schedule everyone according to deposit dates to keep it fair for everyone. When you came in and gave me a deposit, I misunderstood that to be your sign up date. This is why you were put into the line up with our April sign ups. I am sorry for the miscommunication. We are a small office staff with only me to cater to phones, so when it is busy, it is hard for me to keep in touch with everyone as far as updates. I do hope that you were happy with your final product. Thank you, Savannah Kruger

01/13/2016

Patrick H.

scheduling was tough as they were booked with seasonal business. worker arrived as scheduled. srilled and installed new anchors. replaced closer mechanisms on two door, replaced bottom seal on one.

Description of Work
replaced anchor bolts on bottom rail of lanai screen cage. repaired two screen doors

Category screen repair,doors,sunrooms

12/23/2013

lucille M.

Delay in installation, but that was no big surprise. They installed the wrong color; ordered bronze and they put in black! Due to the delay of install, we had them contact the HOA for approval, we could not approve without that. Fence installed, but it took 3 days! Not really customer friendly. I would not recommend, nor would I have them install a fence again.

Description of Work
Installed two rail aluminum fence.

Category fencing,remodeling,roofing

12/09/2013

Donna R.

We received four estimates for the job. Kruger was the lowest, two others were close, and one proposed a rather different job costing over twice as much. Chris did the estimate and carefully explained what would and would not be done. He obtained the county permit as well as HOA approval. The installer (Erick) worked alone to my surprise but completed most of the job in a day; a return visit was necessary for the screen door threshold. The work was quickly and neatly done and we are very satisfied with the quality.

Description of Work
Screened in two sides of a covered patio and installed a screen door.

Category roofing,doors,sunrooms

10/21/2013

Anne D.

Krueger was very polite, but when I explained that what I needed was someone to repair or replace a broken hurricane shutter, he told me someone from another company would contact me. That was 3 months ago. I have heard nothing from this person/company: Andrews Aluminum.

Description of Work
Provider was very polite, gave me the name and phone number of a man at Andrews Aluminum who could help me, but that man never returned my call, though I mentioned the Kruger gentleman's name and why I was calling.

Category hurricane shutters

07/17/2013

Arnie M.

I called Kruger after getting an unsatisfactory response to my call to another hurricane shutter company asking to get a rough approximate cost to have some screws holding down my hurricane shutter tracks. I was told that the only way to find out that was to schedule a $125 estimate. Kruger was then recommended to me by the company who are doing some sliding glass door work which required the shutter tracks to be removed. When I called Kruger, asking the same question as I did the other company, I was asked if this afternoon would be a good time for someone to come and take a look, with no mention of an estimate charge. The technician came within an hour, looked at the screws, went down to his truck, got a portable drill and a bit and proceeded to take out the first screw. He then told me that if they all came out with the same ease he would take them all out (33 of them) and charge me only a service call fee. He did so and was gone within 1/2 hour.

Description of Work
Removed 33 screws holding down my hurricane shutter tracks.

Category handyman service,roofing,hurricane shutters

Residential and commercial construction, aluminum and screening specialists, pool enclosures, roof over a patio area, carports, windows, storm protections, shutters, glass room, installation & repairs.