Solar Source

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 1999

10840 Endeavor Way

Seminole, FL 33777

Solar Source has been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1984. We offer Residential & Commercial Solar electric systems, Pika, Storedge/LG & Panasonic certified installer, EV car chargers, solar pool heating, electric heat pump pool heaters, heat pumps for whole house water heating, whole house solar water heating, solar attic fans, salt systems for pools, variable speed pool pumps, and much much more. It's our focus on customer satisfaction, that's given us an outstanding reputation. We look forward to working with you. Call us today, and experience the Solar Source difference. (800) 329-1301 info@solarsource.net...

10/20/2021

Glynn S.

There were some delays getting the battery (due to Tesla production issues) but overall, it was a great experience. They communicated well, and the installation went smoothly for the most part.

Description of Work
Solar Installation

Category electrician

10/14/2021

Philip P.

Great. They helped with the placement on the roof that left me access to all of the vents, chimney and roof edges. They also went over capabilities and controls with the Hayward system.

Description of Work
New solar panels for the pool.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,pool cleaners,solar panels

06/05/2021

Rick R.

Went very well, Josh was very professional - fixed the leak I knew about and found and fixed another as well. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Fix leaks in pool solar panels

Category solar panels

04/27/2021

Timothy S.

Worked with Solar Source in 2013 to do my install. Super professional. Recommended great PVs, helped me navigate the approval process with the City, and have been offering amazing, ongoing maintenance in the years since. Of course, the maintenance is rare; most of the time I totally forget about the install... which is exactly what I had hoped for. Can’t recommend them highly enough!

Description of Work
Solar Install & Maintenance

Category electrician,solar panels

04/21/2021

Anthony C.

Superior Solar performed an excellent job in removing and reinstalling the panels.

Description of Work
Remove and reinstall pool solar panels for roof replacement.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac,solar panels

04/20/2021

Gary M.

The leak was quickly repaired and the service technicians completed a thorough inspection of my solar pool heater. The technicians, Griffin and Josh, were professional and courteous. They took the time to answer several questions I had about my system.

Description of Work
Repair a leak in the solar pool heater panel

04/02/2021

Pavel S.

I got the best experience ever with solar source. They installed my pool water heater, and the customer services from David Spanier was the best!!!!. He helped me to find the best financial programs that they offer. David and the office was all the time in contact with me with any question. I got my system installed in March 23, with 80 degrees during the day, in just 3 days my pool water hit the 92 degrees. My family and me was in shock . We spend the all weekend in the pool, for us was amazing because to use the pool we have to wait until the end of June to swim . Thanks to David Spanier and the employees of Solar Source!!!!! I fully recommend this company without doubts !!!!!!

Description of Work
Pool water heater

Category solar panels

03/02/2021

Robert K.

The technician was very proficient. He fixed the leak & also answered my questions on the pool pump settings that Solar Source had previously installed. A couple of days later when I had a question about the invoice, they were very helpful and resolved my question. Overall, their customer service was very good.

Description of Work
Repair of a pool solar panel. A squirrel chewed a hole in one of the tubes causing a significant leak.

03/01/2021

Catherine M.

Service was perfect, professional installers, knowledgeable, and thoroughly explained their work.

Description of Work
New valves and piping

Category electrician,solar panels

02/19/2021

Kim R.

Bryan with Solar Source was a fantastic rep from start to finish and even after. We were replacing our roof, and therefore needed to take down the existing, old solar pool heater. From the start, I had lots (I mean lots) of questions to determine if we wanted to keep our old system, upgrade, go to electric, go hybrid or even go full house solar. Always ready with a detailed, objective answer and never did he push to get the sale. He waited for us to feel fully informed and ready to make a decision. Once I stated that we were closing on a decision, he advised of a promotion happening with the holidays - giving us a couple weeks to make our final choices. Their pricing is competitive and looking into fine detail, some of the best . From signing the contract to installation to inspection Bryan and the team were upfront with communication of the entire process. Bryan was readily available for questions and made sure we didn't pay a penny until the inspections were complete and we were satisfied. I would very much recommend Solar Source.

Description of Work
Install new, updated pool solar heater

Guardian Heating & Air

We are a non-commissioned based company all employees are hourly, drug free and back ground checked. We strive to be a fair and honest company so you, the consumer, will not be taken advantage of by commissioned based companies and employees.

Offers by Guardian Heating & Air on Angi
    Absolute Air Conditioning & Heating

Absolute AC is fully licensed and insured through the owner Christopher Webber. Christopher is a BPI Certified Energy Auditor/Indoor Air Quality Expert. Absolute AC also performs Thermal imaging scans of homes to pinpoint sources of Air infiltration and Duct work air leakage, which causes higher energy usage. Absolute AC also Installs attic insulation in your home. Military Discount- Ask for Details.

Shade's Air Conditioning & Heating Inc

4 employees. No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $65 and by the job. No travel charges. for emergency services. License number: CAC1816564. Additional contact: Kay. Additional areas served: Elfers, & Aripecksa.

Offers by Shade's Air Conditioning & Heating Inc on Angi

CVC056646
    Florida
    DBPR
    08/31/2018
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Solar Installation & Repair Service - Solar Pool Heating, Solar Electric Systems with battery backup, Heat Pump Water Heaters, Solar Attic Fans, Heat Pump Water Heaters for Pools, Energy Saving Variable Speed Pool Pumps, EV Car Chargers

Solar Skylights, Pool Cleaning & Window Tinting Repairs.