Solar Source

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 1999

Solar Source has been serving the Tampa Bay area since 1984. We offer Residential & Commercial Solar electric systems, Pika, Storedge/LG & Panasonic certified installer, EV car chargers, solar pool heating, electric heat pump pool heaters, heat pumps for whole house water heating, whole house solar water heating, solar attic fans, salt systems for pools, variable speed pool pumps, and much much more. It's our focus on customer satisfaction, that's given us an outstanding reputation. We look forward to working with you. Call us today, and experience the Solar Source difference. (800) 329-1301 info@solarsource.net...

04/27/2021

Worked with Solar Source in 2013 to do my install. Super professional. Recommended great PVs, helped me navigate the approval process with the City, and have been offering amazing, ongoing maintenance in the years since. Of course, the maintenance is rare; most of the time I totally forget about the install... which is exactly what I had hoped for. Can’t recommend them highly enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Install & Maintenance

CATEGORY electrician,solar panels

04/20/2021

The leak was quickly repaired and the service technicians completed a thorough inspection of my solar pool heater. The technicians, Griffin and Josh, were professional and courteous. They took the time to answer several questions I had about my system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a leak in the solar pool heater panel

CATEGORY pool cleaners,solar panels

04/02/2021

I got the best experience ever with solar source. They installed my pool water heater, and the customer services from David Spanier was the best!!!!. He helped me to find the best financial programs that they offer. David and the office was all the time in contact with me with any question. I got my system installed in March 23, with 80 degrees during the day, in just 3 days my pool water hit the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pool water heater

CATEGORY solar panels

03/02/2021

The technician was very proficient. He fixed the leak & also answered my questions on the pool pump settings that Solar Source had previously installed. A couple of days later when I had a question about the invoice, they were very helpful and resolved my question. Overall, their customer service was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a pool solar panel. A squirrel chewed a hole in one of the tubes causing a significant leak.

CATEGORY pool cleaners,solar panels

03/01/2021

Service was perfect, professional installers, knowledgeable, and thoroughly explained their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New valves and piping

CATEGORY electrician,solar panels

Solar Installation & Repair Service - Solar Pool Heating, Solar Electric Systems with battery backup, Heat Pump Water Heaters, Solar Attic Fans, Heat Pump Water Heaters for Pools, Energy Saving Variable Speed Pool Pumps, EV Car Chargers

Solar Skylights, Pool Cleaning & Window Tinting Repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available