Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Seminole, FL
There are 4 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Seminole
- Survey Eagle Property Inspections llcGiven an accurate information of property and boarder line including the home. They an excellent service.
- Terminus Surveying, LLCNeeded a boundary survey to comply with HOA requirements for fence installation. Jackie, Bianca and the office team were able to work with us on our restricted timeline, complete the survey, and get the paperwork to us all in time for the HOA deadline. Outstanding service from start to finish.
- JOHN TROELSTRUP LAND SURVEYINGTerminus seems to be the only company that Angies list wants to promote. I left a email and call to them one of 6 companies from here. I needed a asap with a very fast need yesterday turn because nextgen failed to complete the task be needed date.. John called me after office hours on Saturday, showed up on a Sunday the next day and charged me more for the rush job, Yet he was still quite less then the competition! I will not forget this and I hope that people realize small companies move the world these big companies think they own it. I give this man and his company a 100 stars. The funny part this only F company I called showed up did the job when needed while the A's called me back 2 days later after the work was done and out the door
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThey were very responsive and returned calls. When the survey techs cdme, they flagged the property line. When they were finished, they brought me around and identified the markings and made sure I understood everything before they left. It was less than a week before I received my drawn survey. Very efficient
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThe lady on the phone was pleasant and informative. There was a $15 Angie list credit. It was helpful that they communicated by phone and e mail. We wanted border lines established for our neighbors so that we could complete landscaping in the front yard.
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.Excellent! They was able to come out quickly and then received the survey much faster than they promised.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncMy overall experience with JOHN R BEACH & ASSOC was positive. I called with limited time available and they accommodated my timeline. The technicians arrived in a timely manner and answered several questions as they worked and were very informative.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncThere was one cornor post missing so this job actually was harder then most jobs, but they did not ask for more money. I appreciated that. They discovered errors in previous survey posts and corrected them. Then the guy in the office spent I'll bet 30 minutes on the phone explaining everything to me so I understood what they did and the survey map. he was great. I would recommend this fir
- MURPHY'S LAND SURVEYING INCI found them on Angie's List and my architect recommended them without knowing I had checked the list. They were on schedule and the survey was ready early. They emailed the survey to my architect seamlessly so there was nothing I had to do. Very professional company.
- John R Beach & Assoc IncI ended up not needing the survey ( finally got confirmation from the title company's vendor that they were on the project.) But WOW, JRB & Co. were incredibly responsive!! I emailed a request to them around 2:30 pm & Debbie called me back within 5 minutes. Believe me, if the other company had not picked up the phone or had left me with the impression that things were up in the air, I would be using JR Beach & Co
Last update on October 13, 2021
Land Surveyors in Seminole
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, building a new addition, or planning a new fence? It’s wise to survey your property. Here's how much it'll cost to hire a land surveyor.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Bay Pines,
- Madeira Beach,
- Belleair Bluffs,
- Belleair Beach,
- Indian Rocks Beach,
- Kenneth City,
- Pinellas Park,
- Saint Petersburg,
- Treasure Island,
- South Pasadena,
- Clearwater Beach,
- St Petersburg Beach,
- St Pete Beach,
- Safety Harbor,
- Crystal Beach,
- Town N Country,
- Palm Harbor,
land surveyors in Seminole
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Pier Technology8445 Morningside Dr
Brooksville, Florida 34601
- Advanced Pier Technology
- Dameron Designs Inc12033 Cromwell Way
Spring Hill, Florida 34609
- Dameron Designs Inc
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc1912 Holloway Rd
Plant City, Florida 33567
- Hillsborough Surveying Inc
- Iga Construction6970 wallis rd Suite 1c
West Palm Beach, Florida 33413
- Iga Construction
- Know It Now Inc1497 Main St # 321
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Know It Now Inc
- Ralston Land Survey Inc6286 20th Street South
Saint Petersburg, Florida 33712
- Ralston Land Survey Inc
- Terminus Surveying, LLC2752 Jason St
Tampa, Florida 33619
- Terminus Surveying, LLC
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.1480 Beltrees Street 3
Dunedin, Florida 34698
- Zarra Boyd, Inc.