Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
There are 9 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Ponte Vedra Beach
- '58 FoundationsThey are very professional, knowledgeable and showed up on time. I like that their service comes with a life time guarantee of the house. I also received a special 20% drought discount with the service.
- Waterproofing OneBoth times we hired Joe, we were extremely pleased. I would recommend him for waterproofing and mold remediation with absolutely no hesitation. Joe guarantees his work and I felt very comfortable when we were in the house knowing that any and all mold was gone and no more water was coming in.
- McIntyre Stucco & Painting LLCOverall the service was excellent. The entire staff was friendly and knowledgable. In all aspects the most important objective was to do it right the first time. Very impressed with their crew. Extremely polite, knowledgable and made every effort to minimize any evidence that they were there. I highly recommend them to anyone needing stucco work and would definitely hire again
- McIntyre Stucco & Painting LLCThomas Masters did a thorough job of determining what work was needed on my house and proceeded to outline materials, price and timeline. He was very communicative and timely responded to all my questions. The initial work included pressure washing my entire house and driveway. The crew was efficient and professional and I could see the improvements even before the paint was applied. A few days later, after tropical storm Colin had moved on, two guys came to the house to do the Stucco repairs and touch ups. I had some holes in one of the front columns which the guys repaired and took the time to explain how the holes developed. The painting crew came a bit later and painted the entire house. They also were very professional, efficient and friendly. The next day, they finished painting the house, including the front and back doors, window shutters and the lanai. Upon completion, they made sure all litter was taken care of and we completed a review of the house to ensure I was completely satisfied before they departed. The house looks amazing. I highly recommend McIntyre Stucco & Painting LLC
- Turners UndersealTurners Underseal system made a big difference in the humidity in my home. The cupping on the wood floors that has also settled down. It's also great knowing the wood in my crawspace is protected from the wood treatment applied and by being kept drier. Beforehand I was struggling to keep humidity below 50% even with portable dehumidifiers throughout my home and a/c. Chris did an awesome job from the start with inspecting my crawspace, going through findings and explaining what the Underseal system can offer to help resolve the issue with no pressure. Everything went smooth through scheduling the work and completion. I am so glad i went with Turners and would recommend them for addressing issues like i had with my crawspace
- Hydra Basement WaterproofingThe team was prompt, courteous, and professional. They took care to cover all of my basement area to protect from dust and also prevent dust from being distributed throughout the rest of the house. The owner was involved throughout the process, as well. They went above and beyond to accommodate me and a few of my eyesores. They were very responsive in following up to assure that I was satisfied with the work
- Platinum Remodeling & Handyman ServicesTo say that Chad from Platinum was a lifesaver would be an understatement. At the time that I received the inspection report mentioned above my husband had already relocated and I was trying to work a full time job, take care of two young children and maintain our house for showings. I was totally overwhelmed. My parents advised me to contact a general contractor to do all of the work on the report rather than trying to manage a bunch of contractors on my own. I had a friend who used Platinum and saw they had excellent reviews on Angie's list. Chad from Platinum immediately returned my call and assured me they could handle everything on the report. He came out the next day and walked through the report with me with my two little kids in tow. At that first meeting I described our situation to Chad and I told him I didn't want to put thousands of dollars into the house that I wouldn't get back. I needed to get the house up to code so we could sell it nothing more. Any other contractor could have taken me for 10s of thousands of dollars. But he listen to my concerns and as we went through the list on the inspection report he identified areas that he believed did not need to be fixed. He said many of the items were based on FUD (Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt) and there were not substantiated. After that meeting he contacted his sub-contractors (electricians, roofers, and chimney guys) to validate his thoughts. They wrote letters on my behalf to the relocation company to get exceptions on several line items on the report. This saved me a ton of money as well as the inconvenience of having multiple contractors in and out of my home. For the work that was completed by Platinum, Chad and his crew came in and finished the work in one day. They were on time, professional and considerate. My children stay home with a nanny during the day, so it was very important to me to know who was coming and going in my house. Chad came by the day his crew was there and every other day that his Chimney sub-contractors were there as well. The work on our Chimney was performed by London Chimney. As I mentioned above the chimney had to be totally rebuilt from the roof line to the top of the chimney and the ceramic liner was busted out and a new stainless steel liner was installed. The guys from London used a camera to take photos of the crack in the chimney liner and John from London and Chad helped us get money from our insurance to cover the Chimney work saving us $5000. There is just know way I could have survived the stress of this relocation without the help of Platinum Remodeling. I was basically a single parent, trying to work a full time job and sell a house in the worst real estate market in history. Like I said before, any other general contractor could have taken me for 10s of thousands of dollars on this job, but these guys actually helped me save a ton of money. The best part, our house sold last week, and nothing came back from the buyer's inspection, thanks to their help!
- '58 FoundationsThey are very professional, knowledgeable and showed up on time. I like that their service comes with a life time guarantee of the house. I also received a special 20% drought discount with the service.
- A&P Remodeling Co.We had water seeping into our basement. Aand P came out and proposed to dig out the outside foundation wall to waterproof, and to install french drains inside our basement. Once we agreed, the rest was easy. Their guys came out, while one crew worked outside the other was in the basement chopping the cement slab all around. There had to be 15 men working here! In just 2 days, they were done, and everything was cleaned up. They put down paper on the floor from the basement stairs to the front door to protect the floor too. They did a great job, and we haven't seen any signs of water in the basement since.
- Indoor Environmental ManagementOur frame house is located right on the river and has a basement. Its size is approximately 1,500 square feet with about 1/3 on soil and 2/3 on concrete slab. The basement was quite damp and during strong rains could take on about 2 inch of water. The old sump pump could minimize the damage, but the accumulative damage was pretty strong. Especially in a frame house the structure is very susceptible to water and the damage and odor travels throughout the house. When we bought the property last fall we decided right away that this has has to be fixed right away. After researching a couple of companies we decided to go with IEM. They were courteous on the phone and were ready to dispatch a specialist the next day for a free estimate. PJ arrived at our house and did a thorough inspection. Since nothing had been done in the 100 years before (except for the old sump pump) and our location right on the river he recommended to encapsulate the basement and install further water barriers around the property. So in detail they performed the following: Basement Encapsulation: ---------------------------------- - remove old insulation, regrade the dirt, clean and disinfect the subflooring system - dig a trench around the perimeter of the basement - install a pipping system and and backfill the drainage system - remove all 15 windows units and replace it with newer windows - install drainage matting throughout the basement ground cover - remove old sump pump and install a sump pump with 2 failover systems - ensure all trench systems feed into the sump pump for max efficiency - install a 20 millimeter thick polythene membrane on the ground - install the polythene membrane on the wall to a height of 4 feet - install an industrial sized dehumidifier to eradicate any further excess moisture Foundation Wall Repair: -------------------------------------- - remove plants, pavers and anything else which might interfere with work progress - excavate soil around foundation wall completely around the building to about 2 feet - clean and prep foundation wall surface - repair mortar joints and concrete block surfaces - apply a coating of surface bonding cement to all foundation wall surfaces - apply commercial waterproofing compound on all of the surface areas of the foundation wall and footer - install a french drain system and a discharge line around parts of the perimeter The contract price was set fixed at around $45k and IEM estimated a 2-3 week time frame. During the project Clay and his amazing team encountered tons of unanticipated issues. The strong roots from the trees around the building had disintegrated the walls much more than was visible at first. Many bricks where simply hollowed out and Clay and his team were rebuilding a good part of the wall foundation completely from scratch. Since we're located in a historic district IEM could not simply install new windows, but were painstakingly remodeling each of the 15 windows by hand (sanding down, paint in previous color, sand clean each glass plate, fix all joints) and now those historic windows look like new. IEM also took care of getting the permits from the historic society to make the necessary changes. Clay and his team worked highly professional and efficient. Nevertheless it took more than double the anticipated time to finish the project. All the trouble with the windows was neither in the contract nor was it anticipated. Nevertheless IEM did not charge us a dime extra. I can highly recommend IEM. They were very professional, tremendously courteous, and surprisingly inexpensive regarding all the work that had to be done. Moreover, there were so many aspects to consider and it was great to have the same points of contact for all those issues (Clay and PJ). Both were very responsive to any concern and addressed them all. Moreover, even the company owner and basement guru John come out several times to make sure everything went smoothly. We feel very happy that we chose IEM. Our once damp basement which was ruining our frame structure is now a dry basement and solid for the next 50 years! The odor is completely gone and the whole house should get less hot in summer and less cold in winter
Basement Waterproofers in Ponte Vedra Beach
- Business Description:Florida Foundation Authority, founded in 2003, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. From repairing foundation cracks, sealing crawl spaces, fixing sagging floors, and leveling uneven concrete, their specialists can handle virtually any structural problem you have. Florida Foundation Authority is a recognized accredited..Recent Review:everything worked out excellent, we were very satisfied with the job they didGudrun R.
- Business Description:Specializing in concrete finishing, pouring, repairs, driveways, sidewalks, patios, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It was good. Their customer service was good. They followed up after. They did the work they said they would do. I would recommend them to people.Josh W.
- Business Description:30+ years of quality work and service to you. When someone works on something as personal as your home or business, you should have a relationship with an individual person and not just a company. That’s one of the reasons John McIntyre, a Jacksonville native, put his name on the company. McIntyre Stucco and Painting is not run by a big company; it's run by a person. That’s why you can be sure you will get the most individualized attention and, most importantly, the best quality stucco and pa..Recent Review:Jonathan and all the ladies in the office were an absolute please to deal with. This process made me extremely nervous to have someone at my home, especially worrying about the overall quality and workmanship. From the stucco crew to the painters the were spot on. I am so happy that I know who to call if I ever need any type of work to be done at my home. Forever customer right here !!!!!!!Allen J.
- Business Description:Richmark Home Inspections has 25 years of quality residential renovations and home inspecting experience, We work for the home buyer, finding expensive repairs and saving home buyers money before they Invest in a new home, We are Florida State Certified, Licensed, and Insured, Giving you confidence in your home inspection decision . Get a Richmark Guaranteed home Inspection before you buy or sell your home. You'll Be Glad you didRecent Review:Quick to respond and provided a detailed report. I will use again.Joel A.
- Business Description:Kingfish Pest Control provides high-quality termite, pest and wildlife control in metro Jacksonville, Florida and the surrounding region. We are a Proud Partner of the Jacksonville Jaguars! We have earned numerous awards for our rapid growth and outstanding customer service. With a mindset toward customer care and technology, our pest control professionals consistently deliver results and convenience to our loyal customer base. By living out our core values, our team creates exceptional va..Recent Review:These guys answered all my questions and made sure I understood exactly what they were doing and why. I'm glad I picked them!Steven J.
- Recent Review:Chris and crew did an excellent job on a very large project involving an 80-unit two story condominium. Great responsiveness, attention to detail, communication, quality and workmanship. I am a general contractor and found him to be the best painter I have dealt with in my 40 years in the business. Come by and see our new paint job at Sea Hawk I, Ponte Vedra BeachSkip O.
- Business Description:A PREMIER CLEANING MINISTRY - Call 1.877.CLEANING or 904.716.0112: We are a 20-year, Christian, and A+ rated family local business. We are Jacksonville's trusted house and carpet cleaning experts. We offer premium residential cleaning services. For 20 years, Jessie has set new standards of excellence within the residential and commercial cleaning/maintenance industry by offering a variety of efficient, flexible, and adjustable, cleaning solutions. When it comes to top cleaning/maintenance ser..Recent Review:I’ve used many cleaning services as well as single housekeepers throughout the years, & struggled to find one who didn’t let quality slip after the first few months. Well, I found them, & they are Jessie’s. I’ve truly never been happier & can’t say enough about the level of detail they reach - my husband even notices (! 😄); the team is always polite, thorough, responsive, thorough, professional, thorough, sweet, thorough...you get the message. They are all the things on your “wish list” & then some! They always want me to check to see if anything was missed or if I want something done differently, but there never is anything missed & nothing ever has to be done differently. From baseboards to the insides of windows (on rotation) - & the insides & outsides of glass doors (!) - to washing down every kitchen cabinet to scrubbing my cooktop to like-new, to reaching every speck of dust, to even washing the glass I left in the sink (!!), my house really does SPARKLE after they’ve been here. Yes, this company is more expensive than others...but after all my decades on earth, I’ve learned that you really do get what you pay for. And with Jessie’s, that’s miles past any other housekeeping company out there. THEY ARE SOOOO WORTH THE PRICE! Oh! They can also do more! They can send someone to clean your carpets, help you move large items, get you ready for a garage sale, pressure wash, and on & on & on. Truly full-service. I can’t say enough good things about them. My dogs even love it when they are here! 😊 If you need your house deep-cleaned & then kept this way, hire Jessie’s & you will be very happy you didCathy S.
- Business Description:As a trusted geotech company in Florida, Helicon specializes in using the latest technology to repair your sinkhole, stabilize your soil or structure, and prevent future damage with pre-construction. We are experts in pre-construction, soil and structural stabilization, & sinkhole repair. As the premier provider of geotech construction services throughout Florida for over 15 years, Helicon prides itself on providing high-quality service, for both insurance companies and private customers with..Recent Review:The estimate process was easy, they educated me and it was very professional experience.Rachel B.
- Business Description:LunsPro Home Inspections provides professional home inspection services for buyers and sellers in the Atlanta, Georgia and Jacksonville, Florida metropolitan areas. We have performed over 50,000 inspections and counting, making us one of the most experienced home inspection companies in the country. Buyers Love Us: LunsPro Home Inspections is family-owned and non-franchised and are now one of the largest home inspection team companies in the United States. More importantly, we now have over 1..Recent Review:Britt was amazing and offered my wife and I a lot of information to help us decide on our new home and prioritize future repairs.Bryan K.
- Business Description:All Purpose Drilling (APD) is a family owned and operated foundation repair company started in February 2014. The owner has been in the foundation business for over 15 years. Since 2014 APD has completed hundreds of commercial and residential foundation repair projects. APD understands the foundation process from start to finish. APD offers: free estimates, prompt service, transparent pricing, the best warranty in the industry, sealed engineering report, and military discounts. APD does not ..Recent Review:Due to improper initial installation, a "swim spa" at the house we bought several years ago was sinking. I contacted APD in July and their response was immediate. Joe of APD made a personal visit and gave a detailed explanation of the process his company would use to stabilize the spa. He also advised of any possible concerns. A reasonable price was also provided. We had full confidence in Joe and APD. However, shortly after his visit, a storm caused significant additional damage to the spa and we were forced to go in a different direction and have the spa removed. I would recommend APD, their concern and response was swift and very professionalJerry H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Ponte Vedra
- Jacksonville Beach
- Neptune Beach
- Atlantic Beach
- Fruit Cove
- Fleming Island
- Orange Park
- Saint Johns
- Saint Augustine
- Green Cove Springs
- Fernandina Beach
- Amelia Village
- East Palatka
- Saint Marys
waterproofing contractors in Ponte Vedra Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- Exclusive Surfaces, Inc.14522 SW 147th Ct
- Exclusive Surfaces, Inc.
- Fisette Construction & Remodeling Co.193 19th. Street North
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
- Flood Pro 24 Inc7949 Atlantic Blvd Suite 108
- FLOOR TECHNOLOGIES11911 W OKEECHOBEE RD
- Florida Foundation Authority3723 Hogshead Rd
- Foundation Professionals of Florida3309 SW SR 247
Lake City, Florida
- Fisette Construction & Remodeling Co.
- Kingfish Pest Control830 A1A N Ste. 278
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
- Kingfish Pest Control
- LunsPro Home Inspections 576 Sigman Rd NE Ste 800
- LunsPro Home Inspections
- nsl construction llc5201 atlantic blv 276
- nsl construction llc
- Professor Paint Inc.3882 Star Leaf Rd
- Professor Paint Inc.
- Unique Flooring Corp653 Monument Road #1418
- Unique Flooring Corp