Audio Visual Experts

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

AVE will create a seamless integrated platform for your house or business that you the client can control from one of a number of many different Touch Panels located around your house or off-site from a remote computer....

Integrated Electrical Solutions

Integrated Electrical Solutions

Welcome to our profile. Integrated Electrical Solutions is a full service electrical house. We do great work, at a fair price. Our pricing is very simple: we charge a $125 service fee, $95 per hour, plus parts for electrical, drain work and appliances. We service all brands of portable and stand by generators. Work before 6 am as well as night after 6pm, weekends and holidays is subject to additional charges. We normally charge $125 to clean dryer vents and that's it. We provide outstanding, well equipped mechanics, who know their jobs. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR- TOP SHELF FIVE START SERVICE. Integrated Electrical Solutions is a fully licensed and fully insured electrical company. We do emergency work 24/7, 365. When you want the best and you want it done right the first time, call us. thank you!

06/01/2016

Audio Visual Experts were great to work with. From the estimate all the way through showing me how to use my equipment, they were professional and the process was seamless. Their pricing was very fair and the quality of their work was even better. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for audio/visual needs. You will not be disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of camera system, home audio/visual system, pre-wiring home, installed flat screen tv's, etc.

CATEGORY home theater design,home automation

06/24/2015

These guys are amazing! James was very easy to work with and to get on hold of. We used them a few times thru the last year and every experience we had was great. From installing a power outlet and hang our TV on the wall to moving all our boxes to the basement and organizing tons and tons of cables. Extremely neat work. By matter fact I just got in touch with them as we need some more work done. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed built in Home Theater speaker system. Hung our TV on the wall.

06/12/2014

He was right on time and very professional.  He explained everything that he was doing and most important the issue was fixed. Thank you again James.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an existing issue with our audio equipment.  James found the problem in no time.

03/18/2014

I called for an appointment and got voicemail. Jim called back within 24 hours, said he was a bit busy, and scheduled my service for two weeks later. He said he would notify me if he had an cancelations prior to my scheduled date. He rang two days later, said there was a cancelation and could come the next day at 9. He showed up on time with one assistant. they took down my old tv, set up the new ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed wall mounted tv (wall brackets and electric were already in place). Replaced cable for second wall mounted tv that was not working properly.

09/03/2013

Jim was running only 15 minutes late, (no big deal) but took the time to call. He did all the work that needed to be done. Jim cleaned up when he was finished. Very professional. Everything works great. I would use him again, and would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jim wired my home theater which included a 400 disc blu ray player, a Bose unit interfaced all units and programmed all to a universal remote.

CATEGORY home theater design

Security System, HVAC, Pool/Spa, Sprinkler, & Lighting Controls. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Home Automation, Audio/Video, Wired & Wireless Computer Networks (WiFi). Savant

High Voltage Wiring. Alarm/Fire System Install or Service.

with in 30 min drive