Capritta Appliance & A/C

cac057513
brevard county florida
florida
08/31/2016

Capritta Appliance & Air Conditioning...

Dont Sweat It Air and Heat Inc

Hi, we are a family owned company that feels a successful company is based on a foundation of quality work and good customer service for a fair price. Don't Sweat It Air and Heat strive to create a solid customer relationship by doing the job right the first time and up to the highest quality. We feel that bad service and poor installation in the HVAC business is costing many people hundreds of dollars a year. Don't be fooled by the competition. Photos of previously installed air conditioning systems are available for clients interested in system replacement, financing is available for any service with approved credit, including even the smallest repair. Other forms of payment such as check and credit card is also accepted. Competitive pricing available for written estimates from other companies.

JMAK Cooling and Heating

CERTIFIED AC REPAIR AND INSTALLATION COMPANY. SPECIALIZING IN RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL SERVICES, SALES AND INSTALLATIONS WITH NATE AND EPA CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS. JMAK COOLING AND HEATING OFFERS MANY SERVICES RANGING FROM DUCT CLEANING, REPAIRS, WARRANTIES, INSTALLATIONS, VENTIALTION AND BLOWN IN INUSLATION. JMAK COOLING AND HEATING ALSO OFFERS A ROOFING AND REMODELING DIVISION TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR WHOLE HOME FROM YOUR ROOF TO FLOORS, HVAC AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. CALL US TODAY!

AIRFLOW AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING

Airflow Air Conditioning and Heating. Located in Melbourne/Viera and the surrounding area's trusted AC & Heat and indoor air quality experts. We have been serving Brevard County since 1988. We offer consumer financing and extended part and labor warranties. Our master technicians are trained and certified to care for all of your home comfort needs.

Offers by AIRFLOW AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING on Angi

10/27/2020

Gerardo C.

These people are bad news, stay away! My AC wasn’t cooling, so I called Capritta. The tech Joe came in and removed all the ice from the unit and also unclogged the drain. The unit was low on gas, so he refilled it, but he couldn’t find the leak, which I understand and here is where the problems begin. Afterward the AC condenser (unit outside) wouldn’t start. At this point the tech Joe said “your compresor is bad” and I go how come? I mean it was find until you got here. The tech suggested the only solution was to buy a new AC unit. He was hard press on that, as the only solution. He even gave quotes for new AC on the spot. Long story short, I called another company and our tech Joe had put so much gas on the unit that the pressure was through the roof and the unit was shutting off in order to prevent further damage. Either he did it on purpose to push me to buy a new AC or Capritta’s techs have no clue on how to fix ACs. You will be the judge if you make the mistake of calling them. Ohh and he still charged me $150! For literally breaking the unit! Shameful service!

Description of Work
AC Repair - AC Not Cooling

10/22/2020

William E.

Our Speed Queen washer developed issues recently that prevented it from working properly. We called Capritta and Joe Ostolski was sent to the house, arriving well within the time slot we were given. Joe quickly discovered the problem, immediately ordered the part required, returned at a later date, installed the part, and got our machine up and running like-new. We are very impressed with the service and staff at Capritta.

Description of Work
Speed Queen Washer Repair

08/31/2020

Josef P.

A Speed Queen washer computer problem was driving me crazy for months. Capritta sent Jeff who quickly fixed the issue. He was professional, courteous, and fast.

Description of Work
Washer Repair

02/28/2020

Linda M.

They are terrible, they informed me that the dish washer is not leaking and the leak is coming from the wall but it's not true. I hired a plumbing company and they said that the leak is coming from the dishwasher, also my tenant informed me that this company didn't even switch on the dish washer before providing cause of the problem.

Description of Work
They supposed to fix a leaky dish washer.

Category plumbing

09/11/2017

Frances C.

The washer fix was completed pretty easily. Service man told us to always put the top down gently because the delicate switch breaks easily if the lid slams down. The over the range microwave oven has broken 3 times, same problem. They are able to repair it, but a year later, same problem occurs costing us over a hundred bucks to fix it every time.

Description of Work
They have fixed both out washer and microwave

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

07/03/2017

debra J.

Very well, guys were excellent, on time, and work well done.

Description of Work
Rec'd new washing machine

Category appliance repair,appliance sales

02/07/2017

minh N.

We let them know they inflated the part price too much .We paid and let everyone keep the eye on them. Too bad. One good thing that they give 10% discount for senior or Military. But : 10% compare to more than 100% inflated price. Just think about it ?

Description of Work
ice maker makes ice but does not dispense thru the door. Refrigerator has bad auger motor. They replace the auger motor ( 15 minutes ). They charge $105.00 for labor (OK) ; $170.00 for the auger motor (old motor ). The market price for a new auger motor is only $77.00 .! ! !

Category small appliance repair

11/28/2016

Kalila S.

After 10 days it was finally fixed and works fine. Company was not good at updating me as to the status of my part and even suggested I call Samsung myself to see if I could get the part faster.....which I would happily do but had already paid them to fix my dishwasher.....now why would I do their job and pay them for it?!?

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

11/19/2016

Michele V.

I called Capritta and they sent tech out who was prompt and professional and diagnosed the issue quickly (the issue was obvious). Checked parts supplier and was told 3 available and it would be 5 to 7 days and I had to provide a $250 deposit on the $520 cost. After 8 days called to find status. Was told part was there just had to locate. Then was told it was back ordered but would be in at the end of the week. I did not hear from them so called at the beginning of the following week only to be told it was still back ordered but should be in by Wed. I had to go out of town so scheduled install for the following Monday. On Monday was told part was still back ordered but would be in on Friday and could install on the following Monday. I did not hear form them on Monday so on Tuesday I called and was told that FedEx could not locate it so it was going to be shipped directly from GE to them and it would be in on Wed for a Thursday install. This time it did arrive but they shipped a white replacement part and we have a black refrigerator. The tech was knowledgeable enough to be able to swap the board from the white housing to the black housing so it does work but still have the old housing which I had paid for the new housing. During this process I requested a discount for the keystone cops episode that this was turning out to be. Was told they would provide a 10% discount. The tech tried to bill me for the entire cost which I informed him there should have been a 10% discount. The tech was able to enter the 10% discount but I never received a final receipt and I believe he only discounted the final approx. $300 payment. At that time I was just wanting it done. So a job that was supposed to take 5 to 7 days ended up taking 30 days. If you do not care how long it takes to complete the job and are willing to pay top dollar then by all means use them but I will not. I hope this helps you in your search for an appliance repair company.

Description of Work
Refrigerator control module replacement

11/01/2016

Debbie V.

He found the problem. It was going to cost more to fix it than to get another one.

Description of Work
Refridge not working. Came out and found the problem.

Capritta Appliance & A/C