When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Lake City, FL
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Lake City
- LandTec Surveying, Inc.Everything was pretty much good. I checked and the price was fair. They did the paper work and explained everything. I was pleased with them. They were professional.
- Pardue Land SurveyingThey were just great. I liked everything about them. I would definitely use them again. I am probably going to use them again to get another benchmark at my new home, but it's worth the cost to determine if you're in a flood zone.
- Ronald s. Gibson Surveying and MappingHe did a great job and we have recommended him to dozens of people due to us being real estate appraisers.
- Robert D Richards, Land SurveyingHe responded immediately to phone calls and emails, was timely. But most impressed I was with his responsiveness to my emails with questions and concerns after I got the survey and even after I had paid. The survey was very detailed, contained all the little improvements on my property, like utility poles even outside my property, mail boxes even of my neighbor, septic drain field and well, porch with 5 separate steps on each side of the house, AC, dock, deck and boat house, all encroachments along the property line in inches, 8 distances of 4 porch corners and house corners to property line (because I needed to know wether I followed setbacks - my house and porch sides are not parallel to the property lines), drainage and utility easments etc. Robert does all the surveys by himself, no helpers or additional crew members were present when he surveyed my property, which makes the data collection more reliable. It is good to know that he collected all the date on the drawing. If you have any problem survey, he is definitely the source to go
- David Massey Land SurveyingThis has to be the most difficult service provider I have ever dealt with. Recently purchased a home in Key Largo and needed a Survey for insurance and mortgage purposes. I asked around and was told that Massey was the best if not the ONLY Surveyor in town. There was one other, a David Barrow with whom I spoke once who committed to get back to me but never did. ` Anyway, It took over three weeks just to get a response to multiple emails and phone calls to Massey Richards requesting a quote! They only answer their phone occasionally, voice mails weren't returned and email responses took days at times if at all. And what a quote it was--$1850!!! I asked about why it was so high and was told that it was because the lot was 1 acre. Not sure if that is correct or not but we had no choice since Massey Richards was the only game in town. Once the quote came, work could not be started until they received a check for 50%. They do NOT accept credit cards. Due to time constraints and the need to close quickly, we had to drive down to Key Largo on a Friday afternoon to drop off a check for 50% so we could get the work scheduled, The work began a week later and was competed a week after that. Of course, the Survey could not be forwarded to us without the final check. Again, we drove down the two hours to Key largo to drop off the check for the remaining 50% so that we could finally get the survey. The office is only .open until 3 PM (sometimes) so we had to drive aggressively to make it on time. I am no expert on Surveys so I can't comment on the quality. I can however comment on the fact that I was told that there would be markers on the corners of the property. Sadly, some were there and some weren't
Land Surveyors in Lake City
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
- Business Description:MeLand Services, Inc. is a Surveying Company that is set up for the needs of real estate professionals and their customers. Our staff has over 70 years of combined industry knowledge in the South Florida region. Our fees are very competitive one flat fee of $325.00 that does include the elevation certificate if needed. 48 hour turn aroundRecent Review:Meland had terrible customer service from the start. I faxed in an oder for a survey, their preferred method, and I didn't hear anything back. I called on Monday to see if they got the fax, W**** said no so I scanned it and sent it over. I got a call one week later asking if they could access the property, no gates or barriers no problem. I waited another week and called again since I was getting close to closing. I was told by W**** they were sending out someone "in the field" that day. I waited 4 more days still no report. I got an automated email saying that they would respond in 72 hours. I needed the survey asap but now I can't trust them because they keep telling me lies. I wouldn't trust this company or their services. I cancelled my order and went with another survey company that was out to the property the next day. I suggest reading all reviews on this companyTravis D.
- Business Description:We are offering the following services throughout Florida: - Elevation Certificates-Boundary Surveying-ALTA Surveys- Topographic Surveying - Platting - Field Studies - Building Construction Stake Out - Right of Way Surveys - Construction Layout - As Built. Our experience includes over 20 years in the surveying field with work for private development companies and government agenciesRecent Review:I am a realtor out of Jacksonville Florida. I had a seller that needed an appraisal quickly for a sale. Atlantic Surveyors not only completed the survey but my customer was so pleased she wanted to make sure I gave a positive feedback about her experience. From my prospective (realtor view) Atlantic surveyors squeezed this survey into their packed schedule when the original surveyor could have made a couple of minor changes to the original survey and spent far less time at the property to complete the survey. In this situation the home buyer actually personally knew the original surveyors and they still wouldn’t complete the survey in time for the closing!! Talk about communication, Atlantic surveyors contacted me quickly and backed up their words with action. I wish Atlantic surveyors was in Jacksonville Florida because I wouldn’t use any other surveyor. If you have a chance to use Atlantic surveyors don’t hesitate to use them. I’m a stickler for customer service and they went far beyond that. From the sellers prospective the surveyor showed up on time and walked them through every aspect of their property lines. From the old boundaries to the new boundaries the surveyor was very patient and professional ensuring to document everything!! As I mentioned before this customer wanted to make sure they got positive feedback from me!! Yes that’s how good they were. Will TsanWilliam T.
- Business Description:Additional address - PO Box 865, Chiefland, Fl 32644.Recent Review:They were just great. I liked everything about them. I would definitely use them again. I am probably going to use them again to get another benchmark at my new home, but it's worth the cost to determine if you're in a flood zoneValarie B.
- Business Description:At APT we specialize in foundation and stabilization repair with a constant focus on representing our customers with integrity. As one of Florida's premier Sinkhole Repair Experts we specialize in helping our customers feel secure. We have been in the Sinkhole Repair industry a long time, and understand the best method to take when it comes to repairing your home or commercial property. We also have a general construction division that specializes in all cosmetic repairs as well as rebuild..Recent Review:This is the second time I've used APT personally, and I have referred them to friends and family that have had them perform work as well. I have dealt with this company over the course of the last 7 years. On each of the projects, the consistency of the desire to please the client was very refreshing. You may even miss the guys once your job is complete, because you can't help but grow fond of such wonderful people. The work they do is brutal, and can be disrupting to your normal routine. They seem to understand this, as they are always in communication with you to make sure any issues and/or concerns are addressed, and resolved. I highly recommend placing your trust in the good family of ADP. <br /Ted D.
- Business Description:ADVERTISING CREATION, CONSULTING, MEDIA MEDIUM CONSULTING, MEDIA PURCHASING
- Business Description:Morris Surveying And Mapping
- Business Description:Island Surveying Inc
- Business Description:LLCRecent Review:From start to finish, EEand G provided excellent service for what could have been a difficult process. Mr. Emmett and the crew are well experienced and professional. The material was removed with great care, leaving the original, historic boards in excellent condition. All of the nearly shrubbery were saved and the area around the house was left free of any debris. I'm grateful for such a stress-free experience. <br /steven w.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- White Springs
- Lake Butler
- Fort White
- O Brien
- High Springs
- Live Oak
- Glen Saint Mary
land surveyors in Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC
- EE&G5751 Miami Lakes Dr E
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- HiGrade Media
- Island Surveying Inc3152 Northside Dr
Key West, Florida
- Island Surveying Inc
- MELAND SERVICES, INC.10665 S.W. 190 STREET SUITE 3110
- MELAND SERVICES, INC.
- Pardue Land Surveying11 NE 4th Ave.
- Pardue Land Surveying