Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Lake City, FL
There are 5 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Lake City
- Kirsplash PoolsZack was so helpful getting my new liner ordered and setup for installation. Then he personally fixed the pump when it went out. We love our pool and our service received at Kirsplash! Always above and beyond, thank you.
- WALDHAUER & SON INCI regret hiring this company and will never go through this process again. Next week will be a year since we signed and there is still no end in sight. There is absolutely no communication and they have terrible project management. They take your money and will show up here and there. The owner does not respond to calls or emails. Extremely disappointed
- Adventure Construction Contractors, LLCWade did an excellent job for me and I was very pleased with his performance and quality I would hire him again and plan to!
- South Wind PoolsSouth Wind Pools has worked on a few different projects for our resort. We have utilized them for installing a hot tub, pool resurfacing as well as assisting in bring our pools up to code compliance. They are fairly priced and will not try to scam you and they were even able to work with me on custom made items to assist in compliance issues. We will continue to use them when the need arises
- Islamorada Pool CoThey where very professional, punctuality was unbelievable. They where wonderful to work with at all times. They did an amazing job, the pool exceeded my expectations.
- Fun State Pool ServiceWe are so glad we decided to go with Fun State Pools rather than another contractor which we were encouraged to use. We got 3 estimates and they were all pretty much in line with each other so really, we ended up going with who we were most comfortable with. It took a long time for them to get started but we knew this up front since it was June when we signed our contract. Then the rain set in and they were behind some. Once they got going though, it was clear to us that we made the right choice. Every group that came to work on our pool was professional, friendly and I think most refreshing-hard working! Always showing up early and working until the particular phase they were on was complete these folks were true professionals. Their experience and commitment to excellence was always apparent. Even our notorious building inspector could not find any problems, he even commented on what a nice pool we were getting. Merritt Aluminum...wow. We could have used a local contractor but decided to go ahead and go with the company Fun State recommended and works with regularly. So glad we did not break up the team here! The young man who measured for the enclosure was so meticulous. No time was wasted either, a couple of days after he measured; they were setting up the enclosure. Communication was fantastic all the way through the process; another aspect I find quite refreshing. There are so many options when it comes a custom pool; design, tile and texture. Barry our salesman was so helpful and patient. He answered anything we asked and offered his insights when we requested his thoughts. This has been a very good experience all around. We have had construction work done here before and have had to do a lot of the clean up work. Not so with Fun State Pools. They picked up every scrap and evened out all around the pool. NICE. Also, we're glad we had the pool go in during the winter because in reality, it takes a long time to get an in ground pool to swimmable. It would have been hard to NOT swim during our hot summers. For now, we are enjoying the spa while small pool details are finished up. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Fun State Pool
- Aquatic Art Pools & Spas LLCThe owner, Randy Fraze, was great to work with starting with the designing concept to choosing colors for tile, pavers, etc. He was always available to answer questions and go over any details. The work was totally professional and met all scheduling dates. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone wanting a pool, spa or any other service he provides
- Serenity Pools LLCThere were like, do-overs on the material I had laid down around the pool. The punctuality of the people showing up was unpredictable. I still have an issue I have to discuss with them. The training they provided to me for managing the pool was really not provided. They just sort of said here was the instruction book, go through it
- South Wind PoolsEverything went fine, except they are apparently spread too thin with their work crews & they did not allow time for a well-known annual event which they say made them get further behind. This pushed the finish date even further. Finish date was supposed to be Sept 15th, 2012 but they didn't even start 'til Sept 17th. Start to finish had a 4-week time-line. Today is Oct 29th, finishing is now scheduled for Nov 1st. We have renters coming in same date so how can we even test the pool before they arrive? Not happy
- Family Pool, Spa & BilliardThe installer of the pool was an independent contractor and they did an okay job. Beyond that, the company itself was supposed to complete the installation of the deck and steps. THEY DID A VERY SLOPPY JOB AT WHAT THEY DID. They sent somebody out to us with no tools or hardware, and we ended up hiring our own people to complete the work and we had to pay extra for it. We are missing covers for the openings between the pump filter and the pool. The sales person said he would send it by UPS, which should have taken one day to get to us, and we have not received the parts. It has been close to a week
Swimming Pool Companies in Lake City
- Business Description:Hawaiian Tropic Pools Inc. is a Full Service, Installation and Repair Swimming Pool Company. We can handle any of your swimming pool needs. We specialize in all types of repairs or new equipment sales and installations, DiamondBrite and Leak Detection. We have been servicing Broward and Palm Beach Counties for over TwelveYears. We offer Free monthly service and Free Pool Cleaners to those who qualifyRecent Review:Tech Paul was great ... did a detailed inspection with his scuba gear .... found out my main drain lever was not fully closed .... will be using them againbernard d.
- Business Description:Our expertise guarantees that you will always have the best product to transform your dreams into a reality for years to come. We design and build beautifully crafted custom Tiki huts, cabanas, breezeways, bars and more. If you can imagine it, we can build it using thatched construction techniques. Thatched roof, pole-supported structures are used throughout the world’s tropical and dry heat climates. They go by many names: Tiki huts, Chickee huts, Palapas, Bali HutsRecent Review:Dan the Tiki Man did a fantastic job with my tiki hut rethatch. After I emailed the website, they immediately contacted me and scheduled an estimator to come out and visit the next day. The work was completed in less then a day, would absolutely recommend them. Professional, quality jobdavid s.
- Business Description:Kirsplash Pools is a family owned and operated pool store offering repairs, service, maintenance on pools and hot tubs, we are also a dealer of Marquis Hot Tubs, Wellis Hot Tubs and Doughboy Pools. At Kirsplash Pools our goal is to make your pool simple and funRecent Review:Went really well! Was super impressed with the service. Everyone who works there is so friendly and professional!Elaine M.
- Business Description:Tropical Oasis Pools has been servicing Miami Dade for over 30 years. We are a family owned and operated business and we give a personal approach to each and every customer. Our goal is to make every customer a happy customer! We want to make the backyard retreat you dream about a reality. Whether you are looking for something simple or want a tropical getaway Tropical Oasis Pools is here to help with the best quality work possible because we believe quality doesn’t cost it pays! Call us toda..Recent Review:Wilson is very knowledgeable in what he does. He explains in great detail what you are getting. He made sure that everything that we spoke about was getting done. He reassures you that everything will come out to your expectations. My wife and I were very satisfied with the work and priceJennifer A.
- Business Description:firstname.lastname@example.org fax:727-539-8151Recent Review:We purchased a swim spa for our Airbnb two years ago. It’s been FANTASTIC! Our guests love it and we have been booked 90% since purchasing. Believe me this spa takes a beating and hasn’t had any problems. Love it! Spa Manufacturers was excellent! We purchased our swim spa via Internet, they gave us time it would be manufactured and delivered. They delivered the day they told us. They also helped us with our questions regarding cement pad and electrical hook up. After it was delivered, we had a snafoo because our electrician wired our electrical outlet wrong. They stayed with us on the phone till we got it all figured out! (Our electricians fault). Couldn’t say more good things about this place or the productLisa A H.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
- Business Description:Water treatment, iron filters, sulfur removal, pool suppliesRecent Review:Just moved here to Live Oak and so far had quite a few issues with the pool cleaning service.. the one time, the pool guys were only here for less than 10 minutes and didn’t even empty the skimmer basket or vacuum the pool... Another day they left the hose running when they left, thank God, I came home earlier than usual, or my whole pool house would have flooded.. Another thing is they DONT COMMUNICATE, AT ALL... I guess that they decided to come out TWICE A WEEK now, and didn’t even communicate this with me. So they just “show up”, when I wasn’t even aware and I WASNT decent on my private pool patio... Needless to say, that was NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME.! This morning, the pool pump wasn’t even turned on, so how could they have properly cleaned the pool..??I’m my experience with pool companies, they always left a checklist of the things that they did, so that I ACTUALLY KNEW what my money was used for... This company, I just have to “guess” what was done... As far as customer service goes, when I had to call them because of the negligent cleaning service that was provided on the prior visit as I stated.. Savannah was VERY FRIENDLY and took charge of the situation immediately... I’m just having a hard time “trusting” the pool cleaners to provide a “thorough” job anymore, as the communication is NOT GOOD, which I believe SHOULD BE, especially when Children are accessing the pool..... ***Since I posted this review, this company had the audacity to call my Husband and threaten to cancel our pool service IF I DONT TAKE DOWN THE REVIEW.... So, a person isn’t allowed to EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS REGARDING THE POOL SERVICE THAT THEY ARE PAYING $250/MONTH FOR...????? I WILL SAY, that they DID have a different set of employees come out AFTER the review, and they stated that our pool filter looked liked it HADNT BEEN CLEANED IN OVER A YEAR...!!! I WAS pleased that they had DIFFERENT EMPLOYEES come to service my pool & I WAS GOING TO EDIT MY REVIEW, BUT,,,,,, the FOLLOWING WEEK they had the SAME EMPLOYEE (that was SUPPOSEDLY FIRED) come out to service my pool AGAIN.......!!! So, needless to say, i was NOT VERY HAPPY.....!!! The following week after this, they JUST STOPPED COMING TO CLEAN MY POOL.... NO PHONE CALL OR ANYTHING, letting us know that they weren’t going to continue service.... I CALLED THEM, and NO ONE RETURNED MY CALL, finally today, I got ahold of them and I spoke with Anna, which ended up hanging up on me (as she had no answers to give me or REASONABLE RESPONSE AS TO WHY THEY JUST STOPPED COMING)...!! I Finally spoke with Jennifer, (who was NOTHING BUT RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL)... She stated that “She works for MY HUSBAND, NOT ME” (as HIS NAME WAS ON THE CREDIT CARD USED TO PAY THE BILL.... I have NEVER FELT MORE DISRESPECTED AND BELITTLED BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE....!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE that a company would treat their customers with such IGNORANCE AND DISRESPECT...!!! **the WHOLE fact of the matter is that simply because of my first review, I was basically “PUNISHED” for EXPRESSING MYSELF AND MY THOUGHTS.... and to be STRICTLY TOLD THAT SHE WORKS FOR MY HUSBAND AND NOT ME, was UTTERLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNETHICAL....!!! She didn’t even CARE about HOW I FELT about the service that I was PAYING $250/month for..... ALL SHE CARED ABOUT WAS THE REVIEW, which wasn’t even BAD, as I NEVER BADMOUTHED THEM, as a COMPANY, just the 2 employees that were NOT DOING THEIR JOBS.... and I GET PUNISHED....!!!!!! Now my pool has algae, and I had NO TIME TO PREVENT, as I (me AND MY HUSBAND) were NOT NOTIFIED THAT THEY WERE NOT CONTINUING THEIR SERVICE, as THEY JUST QUIT....!!!!!! I have had MANY POOL COMPANIES throughout our 28 YEARS OF MARRIAGE, and NEVER HAVE I EVER EXPERIENCED SUCH RIDICULOUSNESS AND NONCOMMITTAL BUSINESS ETHICS......!!!!! As I stated, I TRIED TO COMMUNICATE BUT ALL SHE CARED ABOUT WAS TELLING ME THAT SHE DOESNT WORK FOR ME, THAT SHE ONLY WORKS FOR MY HUSBAND, (as HIS name was the name that was on the credit card), NOT CARING THAT WE ARE HUSBAND AND WIFE....!!! BOTTOM LINE... VERY UNPROFESSIONACrystal T.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Complete financing available to qualified buyers.Recent Review:I agreed to a $15,000.00 proposal on July 11th for a ground mount 3KW grid tie solar PV power system and paid a $5,000.00 deposit. We were told it would take 4 days to pull permits & installation would take about 2 days. Completion would occur within 2 weeks. It actually took a little over two months to get the permits and another six weeks to complete the installation - part of the delay was due to excessive rain. During installation, I agreed to a $1500 upgrade that would allow me to monitor the system over the internet. All is now installed & operating as expected but I am still waiting on owner ADMIN authority to complete my internet setupDonald W.
- Business Description:Fiberglass Pool Doctor LLC is a small company with many connections to industry leaders. We are able to maintain quality and a personal connection while offering the best solutions. We strive to utilize the latest advancements in composites ensuring we will remain the leader in fiberglass swimming pool solutions. All of our finishes are spray applied to ensure a factory like finish and at thicknesses that will leave the pool with many more years of problem free service. We can fix a leak onc..Recent Review:<p>Ryan is the greatest. Very professional. He kept me in the loop the entire process. He was very patient and again very professional. I would use him again (Hopefully won't have to) and refer him to anyone who asked. </p> <p>Always showed up on time and even came on a Sunday to finish up. Ryan and his workers are the best.</p> <br /Helen S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Dan The Tiki Man18923 SW 92nd Ave
- Dan The Tiki Man
- Earth Tech LLC2620 Hunt Rd
Land O Lakes, Florida
- Earth Tech LLC
- Leaf Solar Power2223 2nd Ave N B124
Lake Worth, Florida
- Leaf Solar Power