When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Lake City, FL
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Lake City
- FixxALL Handyman ServicesThe team was highly skilled (craftsmen). They showed up on time and worked all day. They always cleaned up before they would, just amazing. Job was completed on time. I would hire them again and again. Great job!!
- Jeremy Farris HandymenWater damage and aesthetic repairs are top notch. Went above and beyond to ensure repairs were done to our satisfaction.
- Triple J Plastering and Stucco LLCWe paid $7000 to have wallpaper removed and the walls skimmed in our master bedroom. When we met with them they told us when they were finished the walls would be ready for painting. They even made the comment some people chose not to paint because the skimming looked like white paint. After rescheduling several times they started the work and did remove the wallpaper. However, they did almost no skimming so you could see the many imperfections and wallpaper glue when the painter came to start. They had assured us that they would fix anything we weren’t satisfied with but when both the painter and I contacted them to perform the work they were paid to do they declined (claimed they did their part). We had to pay the painter an extra $2000 to skim the walls. After he skimmed them it was amazing to see the difference compared to what Triple J had left us with . We requested that Triple J refund us back the $2000 we had to pay the painter to skim but they declined. In the beginning I felt like the bid was high but at least believed it would be done properly. Unfortunately, the job wasn’t done well and the owners don’t seem to care to make it right. I would not recommend this company
- ROMAN DRYWALL INCHaving had nightmares with other “contractors” in the past, we were lucky enough to find Juan Roman and his crew. When I met Juan I told him about some of my earlier nightmares, he assured me that he would complete my project on time and for the agreed price. True to his word that is exactly what he did. Juan and his crew did a beautiful job on completely framing and drywalling my new home. He personally checked all work to make sure that the quality was to his level of expectations. We opted for a Level 5 finish which is glass smooth. My walls are so beautiful I don’t know if I can bring myself to put nails in them to hang pictures. If I ever need to have any work done in the future I would not hesitate to call him again
- Prim Painting LtdThe owner, Nathan, was great to work with. He was very responsive through email. The personnel were pleasant and forthright. It was all straightforward and they worked hard. They got done sooner than expected on every job. We also felt did not over charge for the job.
- Color Dogs LLCMike is excellent to work with. I am highly pleased with everything he did for me. His prices are reasonable. He cleaned up before leaving every day even though he was coming back to do more work the next day. I’ve had other contractors in but have never received the care and respect this man has given me. As a widow it’s important to me that I can trust the person coming into my home. He gave me great work for a great price and his estimates were spot on. He never tried to sell me on work that he felt didn’t need being done. He is now the only handyman/contractor will ever use. I will also be asking him to oversee other contractors work in other areas that he doesn’t do
- 1-800-DRY-ME-OUT - Advanced Restoration Inc1 800 dry me out was amazing! We flooded out and needed their services right away, they were prompt and courteous from the initial phone call all the way through dealing with the insurance company. I would recommend them to all my family and friends for anything I ever need!
- Water Works Plumbing CorpWe had a minor floor 12/23, a rep was at our house at 8AM 12/24. Work began 12/27, finished 12/28. The problem was common to our villas built in 1987. Water Works has promised this service to other owners. All happy with the results.
- Simmons Painting ContractorsAwesome job!! Clay and Cody are amazing, professional and willing to accommodate any special requests. Would DEFINITELY hire again.
- Simmons Painting ContractorsWe had a job no other painters in our area wanted to touch. And yet the work was handled expertly and carefully. We expected to have to pay an exorbitant amount for the work, but were pleasantly surprised.
Drywall Contractors in Lake City
- Business Description:FREE DESIGN for Ceramic Tile, Marble, and Stone installation on Kitchen and Bathroom Countertops, Backsplashes, Floors, Walls. Serving Orange Park and Fleming Island area for 25 yearsRecent Review:The floors look great. Richard and his team arrived on time each day and were diligent in ensuring the tiles were properly aligned and level. Would use again.Haydon B.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC is a design/build firm with a cohesive staff that includes architects, estimators, project managers and assistants, interior and exterior designers, craftspeople, remodeling consultants and support staff. Our fully integrated process of design, pricing and construction management is efficient and rewarding, saving both time and money. Our qualified architects and designers, working in tandem with experienced project managers and crews have an excellent opp..Recent Review:Once Mr Lionel Thomas is the home inspector your in great hands !!! He’s a straight shooter 1000% !!!! If Lionel recommend checking for termites and basil send you someone get the report insist on seeing it before your closing!!! Any other recommendations from basil will be unprofessional don’t make the same mistake I did please !!!! Just to name a few $17,500 Cash complimentary food ,my payed Materials all gone and ..... if your looking for all your brand new items in your home painted up ,cement and full of dust not to forget on finish paint job in EVERY ROOM, new Windows with paint all over the outside, I was told by him and him team everything is finish ,after driving 14 hours clean and mop my dad room to give your 80 year old dad a bath to find out there’s very little water coming out his bath by then where coughing from the bleach , there’s not enough water to wash out the shower, went to second bathroom same problem but a little more on the bottom . Theses are brand new showers ! water leaking under the sink and they put a T-shirt under after 3 months 3 weeks don’t take any advice from basil. His intention I think is good buy at the end of the day I’m paying for a service not empty words and unprofessional work ! He’s a smooth talker that will cost you stress and more money in the endNya H.
- Business Description:From Initial Design to Completed Project and all steps in between, MHS is structured to attend to every aspect of your Building or Remodeling project.Recent Review:If you want your job done at all, find a different company. Between March 1 and April 30, 2019, we provided more than $25,000 to MHS per their schedule for our garage-to-living conversion. We acted in good faith, choosing to believe they would uphold their end of the agreement. I mean, that's what good people do and why contracts exist. As of today, we have had our home left open and unsecured for more than 40 days with no schedule for work to be continued or performed. They ignore our phone calls, texts, and emails. They ignore the phone calls, texts, and emails from subcontractors. Their websites are down. Subcontractors have notified us that MHS has not paid them for the work they’ve performed. At this point in time, we’ve come to two possible conclusions: they’ve spent our money on other projects and now have no way to pay for ours, or they’re intentionally delaying our project. This is not a comprehensive narrative of the issues we are facing with this company, just the gistAshley A.
- Business Description:Fresh Start Development, Inc. has over 27 years of experience in the construction industry, we provide plumbing, HVAC, Electric, remodeling, new construction, additional and Handy Man services you may need. We specialize in quality craftsmanship at affordable prices. We know your home is important to you. It represents your single largest investment of money and timeRecent Review:This company was hired by Hillsborough county to renovate my home.It was a program for low income and disabled women. Not only did they not finish the work some of the work that they did was terrible. Please see pictures. the bathroom floor is a mess. They would not replace all the tiles. Therefore the time does not match. Plus it was not grouted right and is loose and possible damage to the subflooring. The tub was not caulked. There is black grouting used when most of it was done in white. The toilet is loose and no caps. The toilet seat broke within two weeks of replacing it and she said no way would she replace it.Thee siding was never finished. The kitchen flooring is already cracking. They broke tiles and put pieces in the place of it. Drywall repair is horrible. She will not respond to any of my calls. $3,000 was paid for air conditioning and it hasn't worked. I live in Florida and I have only a small unit in my bedroom. I am suffering. I had no heat all winter. The 3000 dollar unit does not work. The house was tented for termites with a five year warranty. I am seeing signs of termites. So far the roof is ok.II was told that I would have warranties I was provided none. I have a lien on my house for 10 years for work that was never finished and the quality of some of the work was just terrible. I have tried to contact Katina president of fresh start development of Hillsborough county she will not take my calls. I am a disabled widow and she has treated me terribly. If she says that I did not make my home accessible it is a lie. The head person was given a key and the work still has not been finished. it's going on 2 years I can't afford an attorney and she knows that.that's why she refuses to finish the work I would not hire this company for anything. Buyer beware!!!Terry J.
- Business Description:We are Pro Construction services LLC , we have years of experience in construction market. We love to help our customer to accomplish their goals Best prices and our workers are professional. Give us a try, free estimate.Recent Review:Contractor (his name is Ram) started great, but did not finish the job. Ended up damaging the walls and ceiling more than he fixed them. Demanded the full payment before the job was done. I also hired him to paint my walls, he demanded the first half of the payment before he started the job, took WEEKS to finish the ceiling job, and never finished that job or even started painting before he stopped communicating and ran off with my money. DO. NOT. HIRE. RAM. He will steal your money and leave you with a horrible “finished” productDeion H.
- Business Description:We are a Top Rated General Contracting Company serving all of North Florida. We have several employees and Many highly qualified and licensed sub-contractors.Recent Review:Bad quality and way over budget. Do not trust Curtis: he is a lier. Our neighbor had similar experience with their bath remodeling.Giuseppe S.
- Business Description:We are a local roofing and remodeling company specializing in insurance claims. We have an outstanding reputation for honesty and integrity in the community. Our roof inspections are free and we don't get paid unless we get your roof paid for(and it is the insurance company that pays us)!!! There is a $250 discount on a total roof for Angie's List members(must be current member)Recent Review:completed job but still had leaks. would not come back and fix even after numerous calls.WALTER F.
- Business Description:It all started with an ad in the Lake City Reporter advertising small home improvements. Don Reed had been laid off from Concord Mobile Homes due to the recession in 1973. Because of his quality and reliability, his business grew from a part-time venture to the fully established construction company that it is today. As a state certified General Contractor, Don Reed has built homes from 1,500 to over 10,000 sq. ft. ranging in price from the low $100 thousands to in access of $3 million. He i..Recent Review:Don’t expect them to call you back after they get paid.Axel N.
- Business Description:Fire, Water Damage, Floods, Wind, Hail, Vandalism, Tornadoes or Hurricanes.Recent Review:Restoration Specialists in Gainesville responded quickly to our roof leak, even though it was small. They put equipment in place to dry out the ceiling, patched the hole, and replaced wet insulation. Their work was quick, professional, and cost effective. I can strongly recommend themCINDY G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ACCURATE PUBLIC INSURANCE ADJUSTERS6017 PINE RIDGE RD
- Affinity Construction LLC3229 SW Main Blvd
Lake City, Florida
- Alchemy Properties288 Corry Cir
- Anna Maria Maintenance Home Service Repair3016 21st Ct W
- AtoZHandymenByCandC1234 SE Coolidge Ave
- ACCURATE PUBLIC INSURANCE ADJUSTERS
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC2270 Northwest Pkwy SE 180
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Breakwater Roofing & Restoration290 Heritage Walk Suite 101
- Brothers Property Management8516 Bending Branch Ct
- Blackhawk Construction Services, LLC
- C5, LLC5303 EAST LONGBOAT BLVD
- Capstone Roofing Inc.12134 Killian St
Spring Hill, Florida
- Charles Bean Painting4658 193rd Dr.
Live Oak, Florida
- CJ Custom Carpentry Inc222 SW Cross Pointe Ct
Lake City, Florida
- Commercial Residential Construction, LLC10107 132ND ST
Live Oak, Florida
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
- C5, LLC
- Ferguson's Painting, Cleaning and Home Repairs8319 Dawn Dr.
- Fine cut home improvement, LLC.26422 NW 182nd Ave
High Springs, Florida
- Fine Design Builders 12520 SW 111th Ave
- Flippin Ladies Inc512 Brighton Way
- FP Property Restoration 2131 Jackson Bluff Rd Suite #5.
- FREEMAN'S ROOFING4201 AUCKLAND RD
- Fresh Start Development IncPO Box 310592
- Ferguson's Painting, Cleaning and Home Repairs
- Global Construction Enterprises1128 E Donegan Ave
- Global Construction Enterprises
- LJ Remodeling LLC24 Bluebird Ln
Ormond Beach, Florida
- LJ Remodeling LLC
- OneRestore1540 SW 5th Ave 101
- Painting By Massarone23488 Ferndale ave.
Port Charlotte, Florida
- Premier Reconstruction Inc5400 bobby st
- Pro Construction services LLC2930 SW 23rd Ter
- Pro Form Construction LLC5935 County Road 352
Keystone Heights, Florida
- Professional Platering Design Inc.5409 Overseas Highway #199
- Painting By Massarone
- RESTORATION SPECIALISTS144 SW WATERFORD CT 107
Lake City, Florida
- Restoration Specialists36 W GULF TO LAKE HWY
- RicMon Group LLC17306 nw 63 pl
- RJH DRYWALL CORP6509 264TH ST
- Rooster Painting and Repair LLC 356 SW Newark Dr
Fort White, Florida
- RWC'S CONSTRUCTION LLC15937 NE Look and tremble st
- RESTORATION SPECIALISTS
- S L Rue Contractors1292 Booth Rd.
- Scott & Associates of Orange Park, LLC9002 Needlepoint Pl.
- Simpson Exterior Interior LLC 4408 Anson Pl N
- Soares General Services6314 Duval Dr
Pompano Beach, Florida
- Southside Paint + More2055 Derham Rd
- S L Rue Contractors
- T BALDWIN ENVIRON & CONSTR SVC6316 NE County Road 660
- T&J Plastering14350 NE 75th St
- The Lawn Enforcement14384 Wildcat Alley
Glen Saint Mary, Florida
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Tile Tactics LLC2648 NW 62nd Ave
- T BALDWIN ENVIRON & CONSTR SVC
- Unique Handyman12865 Lake Sawyer Ln
- Unique Handyman
- Vino Custom Woodwork LLC700 EAST BOYNTON BEACH BLVD. 608
Boynton Beach, Florida
- Vino Custom Woodwork LLC