Real estate agents earn a commission when they sell a property. Most often, the commission is 6% of the final sale price. But did you know you may be able to negotiate your realtor fees? Learn how you might be able to negotiate a lower realtor commission.
Get matched with top real estate agents in Lake City, FL
There are 3 highly-rated local real estate agents.
Recent Real Estate Agent Reviews in Lake City
- RE/MAX Realty Team Bob Ashworth PABob is the guy to hire. He was very understanding , patient and considerate I was moving to a new job across country. And needed a new home during the height Covid 19. It took a lot of work on his part.. He's the guy you want on your side Without a doubt the best you can could ask for Rob Boykin, Labelle Florid
- The Mitts Home Team - Keller Williams Realty PartnersDoug and his team were very knowledgeable, professional, responsive and just plain all around great to work with!
- Rowlett Real Estate SchoolI was really happy with Rowlett Real Estate School. The fully narrated course was the best course I have ever taken. Their customer service was amazing. The staff was so friendly and so helpful anytime I had a question. I didn't think I could do an online course because I never did one before. But the course was easy to navigate and easy to understand. I actually enjoyed the videos and getting to know the instructors. I passed my state exam on the first try. If anyone out there is looking for a Florida real estate school to get a Florida real estate license, I highly recommend this school. I did a lot of research before choosing them and I can tell you right now that you will not be disappointed. They are the best real estate school out there as far as I am concerned. Their course prepared me well for the state exam and I will definitely be taking all my future courses with them. Please Take My Advice: Beware of the schools out there that don't tell you who they are or anything about them. These schools are shady. They do not give you their name or tell you who their instructors are. It is usually because they are a one-man operation and only online. Make sure the school you choose has detailed information on who they are and make sure they are a full-service Florida real estate school and not just some online school. Make sure you check out the school with the Better Business Bureau. Rowlett Real Estate School had 5-star reviews and a A+ Rating. If you can not easily find the school you are looking at in the BBB by the school name turn away. Alos, run from a school that makes you sign up before you can view their demos. They will harass you to death with phone calls and emails and promise you everything to get you to take a course with them
- Realtor Lucas Satten – RE/MAX Real EstateExtremely well. Lucas is serious about selling and uses the best photographers. I had a barrage of qualified lookers/buyers & my house sold in 4 days. We had some difficulty with the community management company hired by my HOA (a very inept employee really screwed things up for the closing), and Lucas really stepped up to make things work so the closing could happen
- ZMD Realty LLCI used them from January through April. She helped me to find a home and the cost was just the usual 6% on the sale. It is Karen Cantrelle. She’s a realtor. She did excellent negotiation. Called at any time. Punctuality was on time also. What stood out was the attention to detail and knowing and really understanding what I was looking for, and being able to show me that in different properties
- Florida Real Estate Lifestyles LLCThis transaction couldn't have gone smoother. Sean worked hard to make sure every detail was covered and made the sale fun.
- MARQUIS PROPERTIES REALTYI made several trips from overseas to look at properties in Key West. I am an experienced buyer and had prepared a list of properties that interested me. Rudy went through the details of each property with me, allowed me to learn the neighborhoods of each property, and then we narrowed the search down to a handful of houses at the top of the list and made tours. He was helpful in providing detailed information about the town, the neighborhoods, resale value, and numerous other details that I demanded to know before we purchased. At the time the offer was made, Rudy went above and beyond with his efforts to be certain that we secured the property at the best possible price and at the terms we needed. I will use Rudy again for other property purchases and sales in Key West. If you are a seller and want your house sold, Rudy is your choice. He is realistic about the details needed to get the property sold
- Dyess Real EstateI can't tell you how grateful we are to have her in our corner. This lady dots all the i's and crosses all the t's when she works with you. We are very impressed with her knowledge of the area, who to contact, what to do and how to do it. She really goes all out for you whether you are the seller or the buyer. She really is a great real estate agent
- Sellstate Achievers RealtyPogo is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and takes time to listen to her customers and cares about customers even if the customer does not buy. As to this date I still maintain a super nice relationship with Pogo and highly recommend her with all my heart.
- Oceanside Realty Vacation RentalsGinny went above and beyond to find us what we didn't even know we were looking for. She is a great realtor and we would definitely use her in the future and recommend her to anyone looking for property in the Florida Keys.
Real Estate Agent in Lake City
- Business Description:As a Florida-licensed contractor and home builder, Darren Bryant, with 30 plus year's of experience. I know how a home is put together from start to finish, including its structure, roof, plumbing and electrical system. Our team can spot problems with materials, installation and workmanship that other inspectors might miss. State Licenses held in Florida: Home Inspector HI3352 Mold Assessor MRSA2141 Real Estate Sales SL3259327 Certified Residential Contractor CRC056800 Put our expertise to wo..Recent Review:He's awesome, and I love working with him! He's very thorough.Deborah K.
- Business Description:I am a seasoned professional that assists all clients with obtaining a mortgage for whether it be to buy or refinance a home. If there is a delay due to credit or personal issues we can discuss those and set a plan for the future. "Being a mortgage broker gives me the opportunity to help people through a challenging financial process, making it as understandable and anxiety-free as possible. I enjoy educating my clients and helping them feel confident in the financial decisions they are makin..Recent Review:Me Goldfarb was professional, returned my calls in a timely manner, and answered all of my questions, I would hire him again.Trudy S.
- Business Description:Only Certified Provider in Florida with 100% A Reviews. 5-Time Angie's List's Super Service Award. LOWEST Rates & BEST Service Since 2003, and an A+ rated Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. See our Deal for a $250 Credit Toward Closing Costs with any closed Loan for all Angie's List Members! (credit applied at closing) The company's president, Jeff Lieberman, has been originating home loans since 1998. Offered: Purchases. Refinancing. FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional Loan Program..Recent Review:Everything went perfectly from day one. Jeff's team is exceptional and we are pleased to have been able to work with them. I would definitely choose them again if I needed to buy another property.Arialem R.
- Business Description:Licensed with Innovative Mortgage Services, whose corporate offices are in Lutz, Florida. Have over 35 lenders at our disposal, which specialize in different niches. Offering residential and commercial mortgage loans in the entire state of Florida, for purchase or refinancing. Special refinancing programs for those who owe more than the property is worth if they qualify. Right now will pay for an appraisal up to $450 on loans $175,000 or more to Angie's list customersRecent Review:Our realtor recommended Mr. Morales to us. She said, “he’s a miracle worker.” He most definitely was! Our home buying process went smoothly. He was ready for everything and anticipated all the bumps we experienced. Very knowledgeable and professional. We have recommended him to three friends and all have the same experience. He is the bestYenny R.
- Business Description:ARCBAZAR provides online architectural design. Services include: New Residential, Remodeling, Interior Design, Landscape, and Commercial Spaces. Clients launch a competition for a project online at ARCBAZAR.com by providing a brief description and images/dimensions. Several Architects & Designers participate in the competition. By the end, Clients receive multiple design packages and choose the best solution. To view completed projects, please visit www.arcbazar.coRecent Review:Good for initial idea generation - will not replace an architect familiar with local Building CodesJeffrey P.
- Business Description:NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes, Fox Ridge Homes and Heartland Homes. As a corporate entity, NVR, Inc. provides various support functions for each of its sub-entities. These include sales and marketing support, vital human resource specialists, and an advanced information technology department, which provide a network of resources utilized by NVR, Inc. holdingsRecent Review:The customer service is poor, and they lack follow through. Our garage door does not work properly and sounds like it's going to fall. In every inch of the sod, the grass is dead. I wish we had chosen a different builderChristian R.
- Business Description:As a premier real estate agent in Key West, I’m here to provide you with all the resources and information you need to buy or sell real estate. I work with buyers and sellers in Key West, Long Key, Summerland Key, Big Pine Key, Marathon and the surrounding areas and I’ve had extensive training in the latest real estate marketing strategies. I’m confident that I can offer you knowledge and tools most other agents can’t. Contact me so I can keep you updated on the latest real estate activities..
- Business Description:Best Nationwide Car Shipping with affordable rates and superior customer service. Plan ahead and save money. No deposit required. Ship your car safely and affordably. Established over 15 years. A+ rated with BBB. Open & enclosed, door to door auto transport. MILITARY, STUDENT, SENIOR, MULTIPLE CAR DISCOUNTS. Family owned and will work directly with the owner from start to finish. We provide honest quotes and spend the time it takes with our customers to offer a rate that meets their needs...Recent Review:They were responsive to the inquiry and price competitive. The car was picked up in short order and arrived a couple of days later. I've been through this drill before and been unhappy, but these folks were very goodLarry W.
- Business Description:Real Estate Law Firm: Our law firm and attorneys have been practicing in this area for over 20 years in the areas of real estate and eminent domain law. Our eminent domain practice is limited to representing property owners and business owners (at no cost to owner),against the government throughout Florida; and in our real estate practice we represent buyers and sellers in residential and commercial transactions, which include title insurance and closing services. We also negotiate short sa..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful real estate agent articles
Buying a house can be an exciting and scary adventure for anyone. Real estate agents share some of the common missteps first-timers make when buying a house.
While a home inspector will check these items for you, you can do a preliminary inspection yourself before you even make an offer on a home.
Find real estate agents in
- White Springs
- Lake Butler
- Fort White
- O Brien
- High Springs
- Live Oak
- Glen Saint Mary
real estate agents in Lake City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ADVISORS MORTGAGE GROUP10 Wendy Ln
Toms River, New Jersey
- ALEXANDER REAL ESTATE INC5569 W GULF TO LAKE HWY
Crystal River, Florida
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Asset Specialists, Inc.3710 Buckeye St.
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
- At Home Key West Vacation Rentals905 Truman Ave
Key West, Florida
- Atlantic Property Damage Adjusters Inc301-174 Street STE 1607
Sunny Isles, Florida
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- ADVISORS MORTGAGE GROUP
- Cold River Land, LLC6435 Shiloh Road Suite A
- Collateral Management1512 E Broward Blvd Ste 104
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- CONTINENTAL PUBLIC ADJUSTERS1440 Coral Ridge Drive 452
Pompano Beach, Florida
- Credit Repair Geeks 205 E Brandon Blvd Suite #A
- CreditGuard of America791 Park of Commerce Blvd Ste 500
Boca Raton, Florida
- Cold River Land, LLC
- Hallmark Real Estate of Lake City5045 SW Pinemount Rd.
Lake City, Florida
- Harry Gillean Inc347 West River Rd
- HERRING REALTYpo box 985
OLD TOWN, Florida
- HiGrade Media6256 NW 175 Terrace
- Hot-Rod Realty & Investments LLC1200 North Federal Highway, Suite 200,
Boca Raton,, Florida
- Hallmark Real Estate of Lake City
- Mortgage Market12805 5TH ISLE
Port Richey, Florida
- Mortgage Market
- Roberta Mira Realtor1824 Flagler Ave
Key West, Florida
- Roberta Mira Realtor
- Tarpon Realty21285 S US Highway 441
High Springs, Florida
- Team Lloyd Realty2532 Oak St
- The Answer MenPO Box 3663
Lake City, Florida
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Title-Write Solutions Inc.240 SW 12 Ave.
Deerfield Beach, Florida
- True Title Agency Inc9 Ships Way
Big Pine Key, Florida
- Tarpon Realty
- Unlimited Assist LLC12555 Orange Dr 212
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Unlimited Assist LLC