uBreakiFix Roosevelt

With Angi since May 2013

Electronic Gadget Repair

#1 Nation wide electronics repair company! Call to schedule your repair today. Diagnostics are always free and all repairs come with a 90 Day Warranty. We fix your device or it's free. Guaranteed! Additional Contact name - Adam Nations, Carissa Harris....

Affordable Computer Repair of Jax

Welcome to Affordable Computer Repair of Jax. My name is Russell Sweet and my mission is to provide honest, reliable service, while building trust and 100% customer satisfaction. 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner with over 10 years of experience in the computer repair industry. Through my experience, I have come to realize that constant learning and education is the key to this industry. See website for additional service areas.

AIO Integrations LLC

AIO provides computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices. We are the only company on Angi.com with a BBB A+ rating providing nation-wide IT support on-site/remote services from over 1500 locations. You can call us directly at 832-402-1335, option 1 for sales, to be connected to a sales engineer if you need immediate help. You can also visit our website at https://aiosupport.net. We look forward to helping you!

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

08/05/2017

They broke my touch screen and would not do anything about it. They could care less.

Description of Work
I had my screen replaced on my I-phone 6

Category computer repair,phone repair

11/01/2016

Other than the delay in the shipment of the parts, I am quite satisfied in the service.

Description of Work
Replacement of display and Glass

Category phone repair

03/03/2016

Description of Work
Replaced broken screen on my iPhone

02/13/2015

This is the second time I have used these folks for my laptop. This time went just as good as the last time. An excellent repair and no charge. I must say it feels extremely strange to have someone spend their time working on a computer and charge nothing whatsoever. Anyway, the DVD drive went completely dead. I couldn't open it and it didn't show up on the list of drives. It turned out that the p...

Description of Work
Repaired my dead DVD drive on my laptop.

02/05/2015

It could not have gone better.

Description of Work
The hinge broke on my large HP laptop broke. I took it in and they fixed it in about 1.5 hours. A couple of nuts had fallen out and the tech had some on hand. He also glued a loose post.

Category computer repair

Computer, electronic gadget & phone repair.