Morgan Conley Roofing and Repair, LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2023

2345 Rogero Rd

Jacksonville, FL 32211

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment
OC DURATION DESERT TAN, RESHAWN SHANK

OC DURATION DESERT TAN, RESHAWN SHANK

roofing202032254
New roof on the South-side of town.

Locally owned and operated, Morgan Conley Roofing has been servicing the Jacksonville, FL area for all its roofing needs for the last 15 years. Our local Jacksonville roofing contractors concentrate on what matters the most to our customers; high quality work with affordable pricing. You can trust our Jacksonville roofers to compete all our roofing projects on time and with the professional level craftmanship that you deserve. We are also licensed and registered to help you best handle any damage from storm insurance claims. Our number one goal is to build a great relationship with all of our customers and provide a stress free experience when looking for Jacksonville roofers. Specializing in residential roofing, roof & chimney repair, metal roofing, commercial roofing, siding, and gutters; Morgan Conley Roofing is your one stop shop for all custom home projects. Other roofing companies in Jacksonville, FL cannot compete with our attention to detail and quality roofing materials. Our team understands the importance of a roof that is going to last for years to come, and is proud to be one of the most respected roofing companies in Jacksonville FL. You will be delighted by our high end technology and our quality services. Call us today and we will send a roofer Jacksonville FL residents can count on for a free estimate of our services....

roofing (9)chimney repair (2)insulation (2)chimney cap repair (1)siding companies (1)

03/24/2020

Excellent. Morgan was the only quote I received that completely identified the issues I already knew I had. Other quotes missed obvious issues with my roof that would of just drove the cost up after the fact. Thanks for being so thorough. Roof replacement took only one day. Great crew. Fast. Friendly. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Replaced Roof

Category roofing,chimney repair

Work Completed On 03/24/2020

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the opportunity and business. I'm glad everything came out the way you expected it to. keep me in mind if there is anything else I can help with!

01/08/2020

Morgan came to my recuse and repaired issues when others have failed me multiple times. He is very honest. informative, affordable, fair, and his work is guarantee. Not only will I use him again, I would Highly Recommend him to others. Thank you Morgan

Description of Work
Roof Repairs

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

01/08/2020

The whole procedure was very easy Morgan and his crew were very fast and affordable. I will definitely use his team again in the near future to have my whole roof replaced.

Description of Work
I needed two small repairs and one large repair on my roof at my home.

Category insulation,roofing

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

01/04/2020

I called Morgan Conley roofing &repair and he responded instantly. He repaired the few shingles that I inquired about and went beyond and did more than what was required. I was extremely satisfied with the service I received. He had a very positive attitude! I highly recommend Morgan Conley roofing &repair.

Description of Work
I needed some shingles repaired due to a minor leak I had.

01/04/2020

Very well, has done numerous jobs for me. Will certainly use again.

Description of Work
Roofing, composite and metal - Siding - Trim

Category insulation,roofing,siding,chimney caps,chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/20/2019

01/04/2020

They offered 24 hour emergency service and responded quickly to mine. Morgan was here within the hour and repaired my roof before another storm came through. I'm extremely thankful. Fair price and showed up with zero notice. Thanks Morgan Conley Roofing!

Description of Work
Emergency repair

Work Completed On 01/03/2020

01/03/2020

They were excellent and they did a very good job on my roof.

Description of Work
They installed roof in my house.

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

12/30/2019

Fantastic. He was fast, he repaired it within a day and everything went perfect.

Description of Work
They repaired my roof.

Work Completed On 06/19/2019

12/26/2019

Very good. They did everything they said they were going to.

Description of Work
They put a new roof on.

Work Completed On 12/01/2019

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing Available