DH Tile and Remodeling LLC

4.4

With Angi since April 2018

288 Carriann Cove Trl W

Jacksonville, FL 32225

DH Tile & Remodeling is a family ran company with over 30 years of residential construction experience. We handle anything from redoing your bathroom floors, to doing a complete remodel! With strict attention to detail and hard work, we strive for excellence and 110% customer satisfaction. Give us a call today for all your construction needs!...

4.4

tile installation (15)home remodeling (10)flooring (2)

03/15/2021

We contracted DH Tile and Remodeling after receiving theirs and 3 other quotes from companies on Angie's List. They were a father and son team along with one other worker. They assured us they could do the project, which was an installation of hardwood flooring in a herringbone pattern, and said they had done this type of work before. They were the lowest estimate, and we got an overall good feeli...

Description of Work
Hardwood flooring installation

Category flooring contractor

Work Completed On 06/14/2020

03/12/2021

Perfect! So professional! Easy and quick to arrange a visit and quote. Work was booked within the week. Completed on time and beautifully! Cleaned, covered, protected everything. Arranged for supplies to purchased at Lowes, where I paid over the phone. Quick and Easy. We will definitely use David again!

Description of Work
Backsplash replacement

Work Completed On 02/20/2021

12/28/2020

I had trouble getting an estimate. No follow up after initial visit. The second visit revised the quanity of tile I needed. This caused me to place a second order (custom tile). The extra tile I ordered was never used and cost me significant money. The tile work looks good but the grout between the counter and tile is cracking and coming out. This is less than one month after install. After leavin...

Description of Work
Kitchen backsplash and hood install

Work Completed On 11/21/2020

08/15/2020

DH Tile & Remodeling did excellent work. They were very professional and timely from start to finish. I would highly recommend their services to colleagues and neighbors.

Description of Work
Bathroom tile repair, kitchen backsplash and kitchen island bar shiplap.

Work Completed On 08/14/2020

07/17/2020

They kept putting it off to come and give estimate. Clams they have no one to do the job after setting up the appointment.

Description of Work
Both bathrooms retiled

Work Completed On 07/17/2020

Hello, we apologize for your poor experience. However, I believe your review was meant for a different company. We have no record of having any contact with any of your contact information on your profile. We would be more than happy to help with your project and provide the service you deserve. Best regards, - David Owner of DH Tile and Remodeling

04/27/2020

Everything went great! The guys were professional and respectful of my home. Adequately answered all of my questions and concerns about the install and aftercare. Upfront about pricing and also what the job would entail (required materials/parts, time to complete, cleanup and waste removal, etc). The finished product was just as I envisioned. Floor looks great! I will definitely do business with D...

Description of Work
Removal of old tile and installation of new tile in specified areas.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 04/08/2020

Thank you! It was our pleasure to earn your business

08/14/2019

Following his response that he was interested in giving me an estimate, we agreed on a day for him to come and look at the kitchen. When I asked him, by email, what time could I expect him, he quit responding to any of my messages. Never heard from him again and he did not show up on the day we agreed on. Previously, he had given me a quote on another job for which I was unable to use him and I le...

Description of Work
I asked the owner if he would be interested in giving me a quote to install backsplash in my kitchen and he responded by email, "Absolutely I would be interested in giving you an estimate."

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

08/06/2019

The company was very detailed providing additional expert insight for tiling options along with cost-saving approaches for unnecessary prefabricated items. They did a wonderful job and we are using them again to remodel our master bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodeled guest bathroom

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

07/01/2019

Never received an estimate from them after they came to look at what the project would be.

Description of Work
Tiling of sunroom.

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

When we met on Wednesday we mentioned that we would have an estimate to you as soon as possible, should be before this weekend is up. It’s not fair to our company to be left a bad review on Saturday morning, prior to us not keeping our word. We are a high volume company so please understand that I can not have a next day turnaround on estimates.

02/18/2019

The whole process of estimating and completing the backsplash in our kitchen was amazing. They did a great job and it looks so much better. We highly recommend their work and are looking forward to future projects with them.

Description of Work
Install kitchen backsplash

Work Completed On 02/09/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing so again soon!

We at DHTR specialize in Tile and marble, whether it's flooring, tub-ups, walk-in showers, or custom requests. We do it all. Our other areas of expertise include floating floors, hardwood or laminate floors, fencing, basic room remodels, and most everything in between. Our goal is to get your "house" to "home" by making it the way you dreamed!