If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Hollister, FL
There are 1 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Hollister
- Florida TubsmithUnbelievable work in a timely fashion with over the top kindness and professionalism. Shaun obviously takes great pride in his work and he did a beautiful job.
- Jimmy Creech Bath Tub RestorationMr. Creech responded promptly and did a great job. Very professional. Would and already have recommended to others.
- Dave ForrestelThe service went very well. He was a very hard worker and he persisted in doing the job. He was never discouraged by the fact that this was a very old house and there were challenges.
- Nelson's Bathtub IncThis is the third time I have used Kent Nelson for work in my home. He did a full replacement of my master tub and the entire tub surround down to the studs. Then, I hired him to swap out a vanity in my master bathroom. Most recently, he did the full replacement of the guest bath. He came highly recommended from someone I know who manages several luxury apartment complexes here in Gainesville b/c Kent is a pro at refinishing and fixing old tubs. However, I used him for full replacements. Kent was incredibly professional and polite. He left his work space cleaner than he found it! His prices were VERY reasonable. Kent worked quickly. I can't say enough about how happy we have been with the quality of his work and his work ethic. I see that I am the first person to enter a review for Kent Nelson (Nelson's Bathtubs)....but, don't take that to mean he doesn't have references. Highly recommend!!!!
- Dave ForrestelDave is great. He's punctual; listens clearly to what the problem is; suggests less expensive solutions when available; completes the work in a thorough manner, and cleans up afterwards. And he's very friendly. We have used him 3 times now, and he is worth a lot more than he charges. In one case for a lighting issue, when he saw the problem, he suggested how we could do it ourselves -- and didn't charge for the advice. He's always going to be the #1 person I call
- Dave ForrestelDave did an awesome job for a very fair price. His attention to detail makes all the difference in the world. I would highly recommend him.
- Fairbanks Constructionone day install took 3 weeks . problems with drain fittings and shower fittings. not all their fault. end result. great improvement over old tub and shower.
- Fairbanks ConstructionI saw that this company was advertising bathroom remodels and they came out for an estimate. We decided that we liked them and we bought the shower that needed to be installed. We have a whole new shower room now. It appears to me that they rarely get a request like the one I gave them. I think they are used to just replacing tubs. They rarely get a request for a shower room that involves walls, a floor, and a ceiling. When they put it in, it took forever for them to order the vinyl. They then measured incorrectly and cut the drain in the wrong place. They had to reorder the vinyl. They finally got it done and I went in to take a shower and discovered that it was like walking on ice. A vinyl floor is very slippery when wet. Most will have built in traction with grips to keep you from slipping. This did not have it. I had a struggle with the sales manager on getting it fixed. Finally they got a kit from the manufacturer where they could apply it to the vinyl floor and create traction. I think that they rarely get projects that involve a vinyl floor. They seemed very unaware that they would need a floor that was not slippery. In the end they did a pretty good job with the installation. There is one area that needs corrected. I just don't think they are used to working with full shower rooms and did not let me know that up front
Bathtub Refinishers in Hollister
- Business Description:Surface Spark Refinishing is a fully licensed and insured refinishing company servicing all of Alachua, Marion, Citrus, and ALL surrounding counties. Surface Spark Refinishing will reglaze & repair porcelain tubs, fiberglass tubs, ceramic tile, formica counters, and cabinets, to make them look brand new. We also repair chips & cracks and can even change colors for you and we do this at a fraction of replacement costRecent Review:prompt and profesionalFred N.
- Business Description:Specializing in HOME REMODELING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We do anything from home remodeling, kitchen and bath remodeling, drywall and finishing, power washing and interior and exterior paintingRecent Review:They did a good job. They were quick and fast.Angelita D.
- Business Description:"Quality Work By People Who Care" Remodeling, Framing, Drywall, Painting and more..... We Work Third Shift! Residential / Commercial. Licensed and Insured. 24 hours service. Free estimates provided (verbal)Recent Review:Dwight from Cornerstone Construction is the REAL deal! I am probably one of the pickiest people when it comes to contractors. I have never liked a single one, but Dwight is absolutely wonderful. They have remodeled our entire kitchen (removed our whole old kitchen and replaced it with a brand new kitchen including appliances, exhaust, backsplash, etc) - it looks perfect, which I NEVER say. I have no conflict of interest....I am tired of contractors who don't do a good job so when I found Dwight, I was ecstatic. I have used his company for the build out of my medical office and always refer our friends and family to himSeems P.
- Business Description:Gordon Fairbanks, born and raised in Ocala, founded the Company back in 1990 with the idea of creating a better kind of home improvement remodeling company in the Central Florida area. The goal was to be a company that would deliver and exceed the customer’s expectations in providing excellent customer service, quality workmanship, and peace of mind. He wanted to make the experience for the customer enjoyable and with less stress. Gordon started his career in the installation field and became..Recent Review:A salesperson by the name Mathew Linton came by, and wanted me to commit to a project of over $20,000 without giving me anything in writing, not even a good faith estimate of labor and parts. He, however, volunteered to write something down at the back of his business card. He kept asking for my husband, even after I told him that my husband was sleeping after a rough night. He didn't trust that I could make a decision about what he was saying and kept insisting it would be better if my husband and I were together. I told him I will update him myself. I am educated and intelligent; I am not that easily confused by sales people or construction projects. I told him what I wanted in the project, which is enclosing a porch to create a sun room. He said that it will break my budget definitely because it will be well over 20K, and tried to see if I can afford that or reveal my budget. He didn't know my budget, just assumed. It works out well for him either way, because the goal is to earn $20K or more, so if I told him my budget could handle $20K, then even if it was overpriced, it would still work in his favor. But there's no way for me to know whether it was an overpriced estimate because he would not give me a breakdown. Then I asked if we could just do standard windows and not reach all the way to the ceiling, and he said that his company doesn't do that. The feature sunroom on the company webpage is surrounded by windows. He tried to tell me that he can give me a sales pitch for 20 minutes to show me what they would use. I asked, if after his sales pitch, he would give me something in writing, if I picked what I liked, and he said no, they do not offer anything in writing. So basically they want an open check from the consumer, without any guarantee of what the cost for a project will be but promising to get at least $20,000 from the consumer, without any obligation of a breakdown of the $20K in writing. Then the dude tried to use my pop cans (dropped several of them on the ground and distorted them) and then randomly pulled out some black plastic or rubber balls from his pocket to help my " woman brain" understand the complicated words he was using to explain to me that even if I got bids from other companies, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in the bids. Condescending, sexist, jerk. Stay away and do not do business with them. Check out their BBB reviews. Scary stuffKakali B.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:DBAS: DIFF CORPORATION AND DRUGA & ASSOCIATES, INC.Recent Review:I am remodeling a bathroom. The existing tub was stained. I tried every cleaner on the market but, nothing would remove the stains. The original porcelain was worn out. I didn't want to replace it. The tile is in good condition and I didn't want to do anything that would require replacing it. I considered liners and refinishing. Searching the internet led me to a company called Miracle Method. It sounded perfect for my application. There is a franchise in Jacksonville. I went to their website and filled out a request for an estimate. I was called the next day with an estimate of $395. I was contacted the next day by the person actually doing the work and scheduled his appointment. He arrived as scheduled and went to work. At the end of the day, as he was cleaning up, I noticed one spot that didn't look right. He agreed to come back the next day to correct it. After he was gone and the new finish had time to dry I noticed that the tub bottom was very slick. I had requested a slip resistant finish for the bottom. I mentioned that to him when he returned. He said, he was not aware of that request, which is normally an $80 option, and he would call the owner. After speaking to the owner, he offered to add the slip resistant finish for $40. I agreed and did that and repaired the defect. The tub looks better than new! I had looked for this company on Angie's list but, there were no reports. I am very glad I took a chance. I would recommend this process and this company to anyone requiring a bathtub makeoverDennis D.
- Business Description:Pinedo's Remodeling specializes in interior and exterior home remodeling with 10+ years of experience. We offer carpet removal, interior, and exterior painting, bathroom restoration, electrical, plumbing, kitchen restoration, flooring, and many more others services. We care about our customer's wants and needs. We offer the best prices in town and we can provide the love that your home needs.
- Business Description:Bath Fitter of Ocala - Gainesville has your affordable bathroom renovation solution since 1987. If you are planning a bathroom remodeling project, we tailor each bathtub liner, shower conversion, and shower surround to fit your unique bathroomRecent Review:All involved were professional and easy to work with. Henrik, the installer did a very good job. arrived on time, worked quickly and carefully. The job was completed in 6.5 hours and was totally tour satisfaction. The project was definitely pricey, but I believe you get what you pay for and we did on this occasion. <br /Arthur S.
- Business Description:Baseline Builders employs a full staff of professional, qualified employees who perform specific job duties including supervisory , skilled labor and finished carpentry that results in a top quality finished product. Only liscensed and insured subcontractors are used to perform their specific job classifications. Baseline Builders offers payment options such as 'payment in the form of draws', all major credit cards are accepted
- Business Description:Homeowners and Sub-Contracting Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- East Palatka
- San Mateo
- Pomona Park
- Keystone Heights
- Fort Mccoy
- Crescent City
- Green Cove Springs
- Mc Intosh
- Orange Lake
- Silver Springs
- Saint Augustine
bathtub refinishers in Hollister
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- American Tubs
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc1746 E Silver Star Rd
- Cornerstone Construction & Company Inc
- Fairbanks Construction1720 NW 4th Ave Ste 100
- Fairbanks Construction
- Handy Gator, LLC14690 NW 151st Blvd
- Handy Gator, LLC
- MIRACLE METHOD OF JACKSONVILLE24488 NW 155TH AVE
High Springs, Florida
- MIRACLE METHOD OF JACKSONVILLE
- RJO Construction And FlooringP O Box 608571
- RJO Construction And Flooring
- Surface Spark Refinishing960 NE 16th St
- Surface Spark Refinishing