RJO Construction And Flooring

Founded 1998 • With Angi since October 2013

RJO Construction & Flooring is a small business which is licensed and insured and in full operation rendering superior customer service, incredibly low prices and impeccable jobs....

IKAL Painters

Our painters are experienced and fast; If you have a painting project and want it to be executed professionally and efficiently, then you have found the best solution for your project.; We are licensed and insured; Clean, efficient and guaranteed service; We eliminate cracks in the walls; We make small structural repairs; We do high-pressure washing;

Offers by IKAL Painters on Angi
Skyy Pro Painting & Design

Skyy Pro Painting n Design is professional painting company proudly serving Central Florida. We offer Interior and Exterior painting services and so much more. Weather you need painting for your home, warehouse or business, we got you covered. We bring you highly skilled painters with over 20 year’s experience, quality paint for an amazing look, fast and reliable service with an affordable price you can count on. Here’s the best part, we offer free on-site estimates and, flexible appointments so you don’t have to alter your daily schedule. So, what set us apart from the rest. 1. Affordable pricing 2. High quality look 3. Compete on time 4. Excellent customer service you can trust 5. In Home Color Consultation Available

Bill Higgins Painting Inc

A Full Service Painting Company Specializing in Interior and Exterior Residential Re-Paints

10/29/2013

Overall, the installation went very well. The main job was flooring. Rene ripped out all of the flooring on the ground floor of my home; replaced it with bamboo hardwood and tile. He was able to complete roughly 1600 sq. ft. of flooring in under 4 days. In addition to flooring, Rene also installed my tv above my fireplace; created a platform for my front loading washer and dryer; created a shoe cl...

Description of Work
Rene took out the carpet for the entire ground floor (where applicable) and replaced with bamboo hardwood flooring and tiling. This is the second time I am using Rene and am still amazed at his high quality of workmanship. Rene went with me to Home Depot to ensure I picked out the right flooring; providing his recommendations based on what he knew I was interested in. He helped arrange the delivery of the flooring and began work immediately once the flooring arrived.

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Our services include complete home remodeling; flooring, cabinets, dry wall repair, electrical, plumbing, etc.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover, Financing Available