Use this guide to calculate the cost to deliver concrete. Figure out how much concrete you need and when you need it delivered to find out how much you need to budget to get the job done.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Middletown, DE
There are 55 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Middletown
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsAll individuals involved were very respectful and timely. A few issues did arise, and I was immediately contacted by upper management who made things right. My family loves the pool our new pool.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsBuying and building a pool is a huge decision for any family. That was no different for us. Our team at Anthony Sylvan made the process feel seamless and even fun each step of the way (and there were many steps!) With so many moving parts to the process, other people told us to expect delays and problems but that was NOT our experience with Anthony Sylvan. Except when the pandemic brought a halt to the proceeding of the building process. Fortunately they picked right up where they had left off as soon as restrictions permitted. Thankfully this allowed for our pool to be up and running by Memorial Day weekend. Our project manager - TJ Lathbury was amazing. This is our first pool and we had a million questions and we must have called him many times but he was very patient and taught us everything we needed to know. A couple of times... From Jack Stubbe our salesman/designer, construction managers Greg Janowicz and Tara Wojcik to TJ Lathbury and all the subcontractors in between we cannot recommend this company more highly. You can see for yourself on Instagram @bittersweetknoll
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe relied on Anthony & Sylvan to build our 16,000 gallon free form in-ground pool. We're happy with every facet of the project (from the initial design consultation thru each of the construction phases thru the final product). The entire group of teams were professional and true experts at their craft (excavation, steel, piping, patio & hard-scaping, plastering, etc.). Overall we are very happy with the entire project and would recommend Anthony & Sylvan to anyone interested in a complete pool package (pool + patio + more)
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsI could not recommend a company more highly. Every crew that came through our property was courteous, professional, caring, and incredibly good at what they do. At every phase of the renovation, each crew gave us more than I possibly imagined. I send my thanks to each crew, to Matt Morrison, and to Tom Casey. You are all awesome. thanks for leading the way, Matt
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsWe had an overall great experience. Our pool could not have turned out better. Our project manager, TJ Lathbury, was great to work with. He kept us informed through the construction process and helped with design to ensure our pool turned out perfectly. After the pool was completed he also helped to explain the upkeep and maintenance that goes along with pool ownership. To this day, many months after completion, I can go to him with any questions I have knowing he will be happy to help. Cant say enough how happy we are with everything. I certainly recommend A&S and TJ to anyone looking at building, upgrading or servicing their pool
- Family & Friends BuildersI have been working with Family and Friends for years. The first job was a custom deck on a condo I purchased 10 years ago. This required removing a window, redoing a roof and adding a deck. I was a single girl with her first place, and next to the condo, this was the most money I had ever spent. As a child my parents almost sued a contractor over faulty work, and I was VERY nervous. Let's just say that is where the nerves started and ended. The work was great, and the process painless. The next year I hired them to do a custom kitchen in my condo as well as some improvements to the building (hired by the association). A few years later my husband and I bought a house. Over the years Family and friends redid a custom tile shower (installed incorrectly by the builders), laid a stamped concrete patio, stuccoed our exterior, and most recently finished our basement. Billy, Liz, and Shannon are great to work with. The work is always done well and guaranteed. The jobs also come in on budget unless there was something I added, or an unforeseen issue. Honestly, I never get other estimates. The only minor issue is, that they are so great, that it can be hard to get in, and there may be a bit of a wait. That being said I will wait every time. I do not mind waiting for quality work and people I can trust. If you hire family and friend you will not be disappointed
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsSpecial thanks to Gary Heuring, Project Manager & Jason Annibali, Design Consultant. Both were extremely knowledgeable & provided timely updates & communication throughout the entire pool construction process. Both were a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend Gary & Jason and Anthony & Sylvan.
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIn December of 2019, my husband and I made the decision to install an in ground pool. We chose Anthony & Sylvan Pools because of their outstanding reputation. The initial stages of the project however, did not go smoothly. Our salesperson either left or was fired and our original project manager resigned. We were stalled. Fortunately, once Bob Hoke was assigned as our project manager things changed. He maintained frequent contact and kept the balance of the construction on schedule. He communicated with our landscape contractor so that nothing was delayed. Bob worked hard to ensure that we had a useable pool for our summer of quarantine. He continues to check in periodically to make sure that all is working well. I can recommend Anthony & Sylvan Pools based on my experience with Bob Hoke
- Mr. Contractor IncI used Mr Contractor in 2017 for a back wall stucco nightmare and they went above and beyond, so I called them again when my sidewalk needed repair and they did not disappoint. They removed the old concrete, cleaned out the tree roots and debris (the cause of the issue) that an old contractor had left behind and poured the new sidewalk. They were thorough with great attention to detail. Beautiful work by their finisher. I highly recommend Mr Contractor
- BQ Basements & ConcreteExcellent work. Right after the installation, hurricane Ida hit. Not a drop of water. It all went to the French drain system, if anything penetrated. The smart jacks will prevent further buckling in the house due to secondary settling. Kudos to Andrew Troy and Matt!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Middletown
- Business Description:Office # 302-383-1011 With experience dating back to the early 2000s, Takats & Son has been the go- to concrete specialists in our area! Meeting your needs in anything to do with stamped or broomed concrete driveways, walkways, patios, porches & so much more!! Residential and light commercial. We are a family owned business were we take pride in going the extra mile to make sure our customers are more than happy with the product they receive. Check out our services offered and call or click t..Recent Review:They were very nice and completed the job in a timely matter. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to family and friends.Leroy V.
- Business Description:I am a leading Delaware Decorative Concrete Contractor since 2017. I’m a fully-certified professional ready to tackle anything from commercial construction projects to minor repair jobs. I know that dealing with all those mundane remodeling tasks can get pretty stressful, but I’m here to take the load off your shoulders. I’m fueled by my commitment to excellence and go the extra mile to make sure clients are fully satisfied with my work. Get in touch with me today for a free consultation. ..Recent Review:It went great and I would definitely hire him again. I would recommend him as well.Robert M.
- Business Description:We specialize in all things concrete. From pouring small walkways to warehouses. We color, patch sawcut and erect all types of concrete. We will do the job right and want to make the customer happy. We have been in business for 4 years but most of our staff have been in the business for more than 15 years. We have over 100 employees and no job is to large or small, we will look at and price any job.
- Business Description:Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC. We are the premier full service concrete company in South Jersey. Serving all areas of New Jersey. Our experienced team guarantee clean and prompt service. We make everlasting impressions.... Our services include Hardscape creation, Concrete maintenance and Design. Our experienced Masons guarantee clean, prompt service. Concrete Color & Stamps, LLC offers a wide variety of services for both commercial and residential concrete. Imagine concrete flooring and paving..Recent Review:Crew was extremely meticulous to details. They were very neat and accommodating as we live in a development that has a lawn service. They moved all of their equipment to allow for the landscapers to do the lawn workbruce c.
- Business Description:R. S. Widdoes & Son, Inc. is a veteran owned, full-service, quality oriented, award winning, licensed, bonded and insured, concrete, masonry and general contractor; serving the Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania area. We serve residential, commercial and industrial customers with a steadfast devotion to quality; we work directly for homeowners, facility/property managers, other trade contractors, construction managers, architects, engineers, etc., providing the highest level of workmanshi..Recent Review:Mike, Marc and their crew were great. They came on time and completed the job in 3 days. They cleaned up everyday. They did a really good job with the concrete and they paid attention to details to make sure everything looked perfect. They also took the time to answer any questions that I had. I would recommend them to my family and friendsMichael L.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated. Over 40 years combined construction experience. Charges determined by services provided. May contact via website form.
- Business Description:Basement Systems USA, Inc. is a local, family owned, company with national resources and nationally backed warranties. We specialize in "All Things Basementy": Basement Waterproofing, Basement Finishing, Basement Mold Remediation, Basement Foundation Repair, Basement Egress, Basement Radon, and Crawlspaces too. To e-mail us please please visit our website. Financing available. Free Estimate. Over 12 websites give us a 5 star rating including the BBB, Google, Home Advisor, Yahoo, and YelpRecent Review:Work went very well. We haven't had a big rain since the job was completed, so I haven't been able to tell if the waterproofing will be effective.Kini C.
- Business Description:4-Time Super Service Award Winner! Full Service Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation. Family owned & operated. No subcontractors. No commissioned sales people. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. May contact by email. Ask about Angie’s list discount. Interior & Exterior Drainage Systems, Crack Repairs, Mold & Mildew Removal- Mold exterm, Parging, Crawlspaces, Sump Pumps & Emergency Battery Backup Systems, Waterproof Coatings, Wal..Recent Review:I am happy with the finished product and with the company. Lot of hard work was performed! The workers maintained a courteous and professional manor during the entire project. Pricing was reasonable!Mike D.
- Business Description:Thank you for checking out my profile. Checklist Handyman is located in Downingtown PA, we work all over PA & DE. We are licensed and insured. You will get copies of the insurance and license during your free estimate. We give free estimates between 4-5pm daily or Saturday mornings. Checklist Handyman is a family owned business. We are very reliable and affordable. No job is too small. Please give us a call or send us an email to set up your free estimate. ThanksRecent Review:Checklist Handyman Services did a great job renovating our 35-year-old house's ugly bathroom in September of 2018. The original owner never renovated anything since 1984 and we have been waiting to update the largest bathroom for years. I found Jose's card at a YMCA and gave him a call. I found out it was easier to communicate with them via email or Facebook because he is really busy. His estimate was very fair and competitive. We finally got down to work and the project changed each day because this old house has some hidden problems. I knew that the cost may increase because of the unpredictable plumbing issues I was sure would arise. Jose was very flexible with changes and responded kindly to my questions and concerns. The final cost was reasonable and I think a great value. He is very personable and we were able to work together to sort out the hurdles. As the handywoman of our family, I appreciate any contractor who treats my concerns with respect. We ended up with a lovely bathroom with some really cool features that made our whole family happy. I have posted before during and after photos of our bathroom renovation. It has been a year since Jose renovated our bathroom and it is going strong. I need to replace the caulk around the tub, but nothing has failed, chipped or warped. I definitely would suggest Checklist Handyman Services for your renovation project especially if you need some creative solutions. He seems dedicated to making sure the customer's problems are solvedElizabeth N.
- Business Description:With over 30 years experience in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation services, Andrew A. Altman, Sr. Is a top rated veteran with a proven record beyond belief! In fact the certified, professional Staff has a combined experience of over 60 years. When you hire Best Buy Waterproofing, you are hiring the very best in the industry! They have the WIT attitude ( Whatever It Takes ) and customer satisfaction is their #1 priority as they are "Comitted To Excellence!" Best Buy Waterproofing is..Recent Review:Excellent! The work was done in a very timely and professional manner. The workers were friendly and efficient. Would hire again.Robert M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Pouring a new concrete floor can create new usable space for your home and raise its value. This guide breaks down the typical costs involved with this project and what factors affect the price tag.
Looking to install a few steps leading to your house? Concrete can be a great option. Learn how much it will cost you to install a concrete staircase so you can plan your budget.
Find concrete contractors in
concrete contractors in Middletown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A and M Landscaping LLC500 N. 4th St
Vineland, New Jersey
- A blast from the Pats15 c retreat rd
Southampton, New Jersey
- A Plus 1 General Contracting LLC151 e mt Vernon st
- A Plus Basement Waterproofing Inc.899 West Maple Drive
- A Vision For You Home Improvements3619 Sepviva st
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
- A.W. Miller Masonry Inc122 LYNDHURST AVE
- A1 guys1954 Singerly Rd
- AAA Hardscaping102 Lockart Plaza
- Abdo General Contractor1124 Carpenter St
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
- ABSOLUTE BEST REMODELING by NJ Construction2126 Friendship St.
- ABX Contracting121 Trotter Drive West
- ACC Landscape Design1 Cedar Grove Rd
Mullica Hill, New Jersey
- Adonis Homes INC401 Bloomfield Dr Ste 1
West Berlin, New Jersey
- ADR SERVICES INC353 Camer Dr
- Affordable Waterproofing LLC8000 Rte 130
Delran, New Jersey
- Agron Construction10154 Bustleton Avenue
- Airtight Design Advanced Waterproofing6909 Collins Ave
Pennsauken, New Jersey
- AJD Designs102 Taggart drive
- AL MUHSINUN CONSTRUCTION LLCP.O. Box 5792
- ALBERT G CIPOLLONI JR INC, CONCRETE719 HIGHLAND AVE
- Alberto General Contracting260 Laveer St
- Alfonso Sanbe Construction1207 Butler Street
- All & 1 Construction601 Berkley Street
Camden, New Jersey
- all seasons outdoor homenomicsPO Box 15224
- ALL-CORE DRILLING COPO Box 12863
- Alves & Alves Concrete LLC30028 Judson Ln
- Ambrus Company LLCPO Box 27
- American Pool Concepts LLC920 Woodbourne road
- Ameriseal Contractors Inc.2727 Philmont Avenue 305
Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania
- Ancona Construction181 Andrien Rd
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
- Anglin Construction873 Salem Church Road
- ANS Construction LLC18 Reisling Place
Swedesboro, New Jersey
- Anthony Dambro General Contractor Inc2513 Fisher Ct
- ANTHONY J PINI MASONARY2 Ocheltree Dr.
- ANTHONY LANDSCAPES1733 DURHAM RD
New Hope, Pennsylvania
- ANTHONY TARTAGLIONE5223 N 4TH ST
- Anthony's remodeling contractor19 Bellrive Court
- APM Masonry & Construction526 West Oak Lane
- Aqua Clean Professional Pressure Washing1620 Tuckerstown Rd
- Architectural Concrete Design3001 New Falls Rd
- Armac Enterprises Llc104 Celestino Ct
Blackwood, New Jersey
- Armando's Stone Work Inc428 E Maple st
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- ARROW PLUMBING & DRAIN CLEANING1813 E CORNWALL ST
- Artisan Hardscape and Paving LLC249 Grand Street
Trenton, New Jersey
- ATG Construction LLC2137 Darby Creek Rd
- Atlantic Green Pro26 Brentwood Dr
Burlington, New Jersey
- Attractive Properties9 Park Avenue
- AW Viohl Contracting LLC950 Ridge Road B2
- A and M Landscaping LLC
- B & B Basement Waterproofing1767 Laurel Ave
- B & T masonry and concrete 15 Hazelwood Dr
- BALDASSARI LANDSCAPING214 MIAMI DR
- BARTHOLOMEW CONCRETE3460 Trewigtown Rd
- Basement King LLC5937 Castor Ave
- Basement Pros Inc-Basement Waterproofing, Crawlspace Conditioning, and Mold Remediation569 Walther Rd
- Basement Systems USA2092 E Old Philadelphia Rd
- Basement Waterproofing Specialists127 2nd Ave
- Basements Love Us Inc519 A Cinnaminson Ave
Palmyra, New Jersey
- BBC Exteriors & Paving LLC295 E Swedesford Rd Ste 179
- BedRock Siteworks LLC461 Old Wilmington Rd
- Beltrans renovations11 maguire st
- Ben's Paving216 Allendale Rd
King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Best Buy Waterproofing, LLC8950 State Route 108 Suite 221
- best price concrete820 Cobble Creek Curv
- Blasco general contractor llc4806 n franklin st
- Boates Brothers General ContractingPO Box 1368
- Boss Crete5483 deer path ln
- BQ Basements & Concrete525 Bethlehem Pike
- BRADLEY & SONS DESIGNER CONST1 TAMMIE DR
- Brandywine Home & Garden Creations LLC492 N. Mill Rd.
Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
- Bravo Landscaping1829 Saw Mill Dr
- Brent Frank Restoration1270 Kay Drive East
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- Brickhouse Masonry and Concrete Concepts603 Linda Ln
- Briley Stone Masonry3029 Bowlarama Dr.
New Castle, Delaware
- Broad Street Contracting1113 Wharton Street
- Bromwell Construction Company LLC310 Falco Drive Unit A
- Buckleys Painting Custom Carpentry4304 Marple St
- Building Services And Construction265 Sharp Rd
Evesham, New Jersey
- Bulldog Masonry4025 Hartel Ave
- Burgess & Son, LLC6 Centauri Ave
Sewell, New Jersey
- Burns Masonry & Construction62 gravel pike
- Burrell Landscaping4005 E. Chester Dr.
- B & B Basement Waterproofing
- C.L.Fitzgerald Contractors21n.3rd st.
- C.M.D. Construction122 woodland ave
Barrington, New Jersey
- CADILLAC CONTRACTING1164 Horseshoe Pike
- Canning Masonry100 Janet Ln
- Cannon Concrete908 w rt 130
Burlington, New Jersey
- Capstone Property Services LLC1 W Walnut Ave
Merchantville, New Jersey
- Carmen General Contracting2623 S. Darien St.
- Carpino Contractors, Inc.21 Wheatsheaf Road
- Carter Wilson Group, LLC64 Willis Drive
Trenton, New Jersey
- Casa Bella Builders Inc3205 Bristol Dr
- CASALE CONSTRUCTION INC303 7th Avenue
- CD Independent Contracting3 Roberts St
- C.L.Fitzgerald Contractors